Police call number 4 Theft = Go to 1801 Vine
Police call number 5 Vandalism = Go to 1801 Vine
Police call number 6 Battery = Go to 1801 Vine
Police call number 7 Assault with a deadly weapon (a hammer) = Go to 1801 Vine
Police call number 8 Harassment = Go to 1801 Vine
Police call number 9 Harassment = Go to 1801 Vine
Police call number 10 Assault= Go to 1801 Vine

Democrats s)uck balls !

And this kind of behavior from the police, of not protecting and serving, may well be discrimination.

I would like to take a cop in philly, and bring him to a store, and bang his head on the bell at the cashier's counter 10 times...

And each time I bang his head, I say "go to 1801 Vine"

lmfao !

Philadelphia (all in a single day, from 1 source) =

Police call number 1 Harassment = Go to 1801 Vine

Police call number 2 Terroristic Threats = Go to 1801 Vine

Police call number 3 Harassment = Go to 1801 Vine

Police call number 4 Theft = Go to 1801 Vine

Police call number 5 Vandalism = Go to 1801 Vine

Police call number 6 Battery = Go to 1801 Vine

Police call number 7 Assault with a deadly weapon (a hammer) = Go to 1801 Vine

Police call number 8 Harassment = Go to 1801 Vine

Police call number 9 Harassment = Go to 1801 Vine

Police call number 10 Assault= Go to 1801 Vine

Democrats s)uck balls !

And this kind of behavior from the police, of not protecting and serving, may well be discrimination.

I would like to take a cop in philly, and bring him to a store, and bang his head on the bell at the cashier's counter 10 times...

And each time I bang his head, I say "go to 1801 Vine"

lmfao !

What does any of this have to do with "Democrats?"

Looks like you're the one with too many head injuries!

I expect the police to do their f)ucking job, and lock the criminals up, instead of telling me to go to 1801 vine

It's Philly...what do you expect from the coppers, especially since half of them are affirmative action hires.

I thought you said you lived there !

1966884_10152309255513896_1556744367_n.j

Climate at Bartram High raises concerns about safety, education

http://www.philly.com/philly/education/20140331_Climate_at_Bartram_High_raises_concerns_about_safety__education.html#E5rczZuYFm2ezg2e.99

I lived at 71st and Elmwood, Bartram is at 67th and Elmwood...I'd like to see a couple of ultraliberals stand on the corner around 3 o'clock.

20140331_inq_rrxbartram31z-a.JPG

Sometimes I really miss Philly

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Four people forcibly tattooed a man with racial slurs and obscene images while holding him hostage for three days in a Philadelphia basement, authorities said Wednesday. Police said the victim's lower arms were covered with nearly a dozen offensive tattoos when he flagged down police after calling 911 Tuesday morning.

The 52-year-old victim, whose name has not been released, told investigators he had been held against his will since Sunday afternoon in the basement of a home where he lived with three of the four suspects, according to police. The man said he was beaten and tattooed by three of them.

Police said the victim's hands were badly bruised and swollen and his eyes, legs, ribs and torso were also bruised. The alleged victim told authorities he was able to leave the house when the suspects fell asleep. Two men and two women were charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, kidnapping and related counts. Authorities identified the suspects as Corry Campbell, 20, Sandra Ng, 19, and Jennifer Pratt, 29, who lived with the victim; and David Thomas, 27, who lived a few miles away. It couldn't immediately be determined if they had attorneys.

...A search of the home turned up 155 grams of marijuana, several bottles of Xanax and Oxycodone, various tattoo ink bottles, a tattoo station and needles, and a tattoo gun, police said. The victim's debit card was also found. Investigators said the home is a known nuisance property. Police have been called to the address 20 times over the past several years.