PKT1106

This is why we can't have nice things....

The solution is obvious. Have just one team of each sport. Then let both male and female athletes compete for the open positions. Let the best rule.

Next.

I never thought the day would come BUT I am glad my WW I Veteran grandfather is not alive !

The solution is obvious. Have just one team of each sport. Then let both male and female athletes compete for the open positions. Let the best rule.

Next.

Hey there Devil Dog! Sorry for being off topic here. I'm a 60 y/o retired FMF Corpsman with 24 years service, the last 12 with the FMF. I've always felt a brotherhood much stronger with my Marines than with my Navy counterparts. I've been following some of your posts, and see that you are a conservative. I am as well. If you read my posts, they are relatively benign. Now that I have enough posts to freely write without initial moderator review, I've reached my goal...to slam all ultra-liberals. Since I enjoy your viewpoints, and you being a former member of my most revered force, I chose you to unleash my "infantile" move, (lucky you) which will most likely be banned, but here goes: Read my name, juggle it around, then create the appropriate underlying acronym out of it. Semper Fi!

This is the essence of what liberals/progressives want the country to become whether they know it or not.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/25095169/the-battle-over-bleachers-do-high-school-sports-facilities-have-to-match

Tear down the good stuff so the other people don't get their feelings hurt.

To the left it doesn't matter, everything has to be equal, never mind that the girls sports don' bring as much partipation as the boys. Than the question arises, why do the girls need a seperate arena? Why can't the boys and girls just use the same one?

I see no reason public schools should spend more money on sports dominated by male players than on those dominated by female players.

That is not what i am saying. I am wondering why a school needs two arenas. Isn't one good enough for both the boys and the girls? the people in that school district must be loaded if they can afford two areana at one school.

I see no reason public schools should spend more money on sports dominated by male players than on those dominated by female players.

In this instance, the parents raised the money to buy materials and build a new stand with better seats for the baseball field. School paid for nothing and nor should they. They supplied the same equipment to each team (stands) and someone took the initiative to make it better on their own. Then someone, presumably someone with no hobby and who likes stirring shyt for no good reason, called up a civil rights division and complained. Now, they have to tear down the good seats that the PARENTS PAID FOR.

That is not what i am saying. I am wondering why a school needs two arenas. Isn't one good enough for both the boys and the girls? the people in that school district must be loaded if they can afford two areana at one school.

The fields for baseball and softball are different sizes. Usually, soccer shares with football the same field and there is a baseball field, softball field and a gym for basketball.

Girls sports should be limited to gymnastics, swimming, and track. Other than that they need to be in Home Ec,, and learning reading, writing, and arithmetic so they can teach their children the basics before they start school.

The only P.E. that women need is what will keep themselves looking good for their men!

Now let the screeching begin!!!! :P

Hey there Devil Dog! Sorry for being off topic here. I'm a 60 y/o retired FMF Corpsman with 24 years service, the last 12 with the FMF. I've always felt a brotherhood much stronger with my Marines than with my Navy counterparts. I've been following some of your posts, and see that you are a conservative. I am as well. If you read my posts, they are relatively benign. Now that I have enough posts to freely write without initial moderator review, I've reached my goal...to slam all ultra-liberals. Since I enjoy your viewpoints, and you being a former member of my most revered force, I chose you to unleash my "infantile" move, (lucky you) which will most likely be banned, but here goes: Read my name, juggle it around, then create the appropriate underlying acronym out of it. Semper Fi!

Thank you for all your service with my Marines. Marines love our "Docs".

I never thought the day would come BUT I am glad my WW I Veteran grandfather is not alive !

Last I heard, TR had clawed his way from the grave & was heading for DC.

Sports - keep the public focused on superficial matters. I think Marx said that. The only sport that ever impressed me was hard core rugby. No 1/2 time - no protective clothing - no replacements. The team with the most teeth at game's end, wins. I'm now too old to participate; but I had my run.

Jimsouth, no disrespect...Rugby is a tough sport, but the only true American sport is RODEO!

Strap on the back of 1500-2000 lbs. of rompin' stompin' attitude and try to hang on for 8 seconds...now THAT is a sport.

Bulldogging, Team Roping, Steer Wrestling, Bare Back, Saddle Bronc, Bull Riding, even Barrel Racing for the Ladies (requires exceptional strength, balance, grace, skill, and coordination!). Those are sports!

Jimsouth, no disrespect...Rugby is a tough sport, but the only true American sport is RODEO!

Strap on the back of 1500-2000 lbs. of rompin' stompin' attitude and try to hang on for 8 seconds...now THAT is a sport.

Bulldogging, Team Roping, Steer Wrestling, Bare Back, Saddle Bronc, Bull Riding, even Barrel Racing for the Ladies (requires exceptional strength, balance, grace, skill, and coordination!). Those are sports!

Point made. Never gave that any thought. I'm sure Barry would be one Hell of a wrangler.

Girls sports should be limited to gymnastics, swimming, and track. Other than that they need to be in Home Ec,, and learning reading, writing, and arithmetic so they can teach their children the basics before they start school.

The only P.E. that women need is what will keep themselves looking good for their men!

Certainly wouldn't make a woman less valuable. Women have strengths men cannot imagine. Say your laying in a field hospital waiting for evac to see if your gonna keep that leg. The nurse that's holding you in her arms says it all. A woman has that special aura. Not that a male nurse isn't compassionate, but a female nurse will always have the edge. The mother thing.

A happy ending after a sponge bath isn't half bad either...

SHAZAM !!! I was stuck in the Portsmouth Naval Hospital in 68. The nurses were too much. Made it though all of Vietnam - never shot ( minor flack ) - never sick - no malaria - no breakbone fever, nothing to speak of. I get back to the states; and while ending my tour in a ship's engine room, a guy hits me on the hand with a sledge hammer. Go figure. Talk about embarrassing.

LOL!

I might agree except for football, baseball and basketball.

Last I heard, TR had clawed his way from the grave & was heading for DC.

Sports - keep the public focused on superficial matters. I think Marx said that. The only sport that ever impressed me was hard core rugby. No 1/2 time - no protective clothing - no replacements. The team with the most teeth at game's end, wins. I'm now too old to participate; but I had my run.

Do you have any teeth left? :P

I like naked girls mud wrestling!

which is why your dates consist of visits to the sheep in the barn.

a true sport is alligator wrestling with your dick wrapped in bacon.....

I was a professional cat juggler....have the scars to prove it!