US adults are dumber than the average human

Not suprising about the education in America.

If you value ignorance at home and in you church then you will be ignorant in life.

Not true about the liberals.

And since all of us are actually somewhat liberal and conservative, politcal party statistics would not directly apply and negate those who are not affiliated.

Nope. Wez all equally the stupidiest richest dorks on the planet rights now, yessir.

Blame aplenty.

I agree that americans are extremely uneducated and ignorant.

Decades of being brainwashed and controlled by their dictators and media.....results in unthinking, unquestioning, intellectually incurious, untravelled peasants.

It means that the US dictators can literally do anything and sell the peasants the most laughable stories....about big bad bogeymen enemies...and the peasants will just belieBe it all.

Decades of being brainwashed and controlled by their dictators and media.....results in unthinking, unquestioning, intellectually incurious, untravelled peasants.

It means that the US dictators can literally do anything and sell the peasants the most laughable stories....about big bad bogeymen enemies...and the peasants will just belieBe it all.

Shut the fuck up ass hat.

Why do you compare a character of social narrative to genetic ancestor? they aren't the same physical thing. One is a metaphor, the other living lifetime being the character role played cradle to grave.

that separates what one is from what one does living currently.

Why do you compare a character of social narrative to genetic ancestor? they aren't the same physical thing. One is a metaphor, the other living lifetime being the character role played cradle to grave.

that separates what one is from what one does living currently.

Liberals are tools.

What social identity isn't a tool that separates real from reality to mind vocabulary and not pay attention to the self maintaining natural balances?

Liberals are the worst people in the world.

Liberals are the worst people in the world.

No they are not. Progressives are. they(ruling elites) wil act like any social justification necessary to get everyone else to believe they(ruled by metaphors) cannot recognize real in front of their own face.

No they are not. Progressives are. they wil act like any social justification necessary to get everyone else to believe they cannot recognize real in front of their own face.

Liberals hate themselves.

Liberals hate themselves.

No, they hate self containment within their own skin. And they will stop at nothing to make everyone else feel as miserable as they do. One way or another. That is what ruthlessness is about.

I am ruthless, but I understand self containment and that allows me to know my physical limits while passing through the eternity of now here. Serenity vegas. You don't have to get high to escape reality. just know what real is all the time.

I made a good living staying within my ancestral position not trying to rule time or spaced apart. Just trying to help genetic continuation to survive orchestrated chaos and organized denial.

No, they hate self containment within their own skin. And they will stop at nothing to make everyone else feel as miserable as they do. One way or another. That is what ruthlessness is about.

I am ruthless, but I understand self containment and that allows me to know my physical limits while passing through the eternity of now here. Serenity vegas. You don't have to get high to escape reality. just know what real is all the time.

Non-liberals are like the atmosphere, providing us a delicate armor from the fierce radiation. But liberals are like the hole in the Ozone layer, slowly eating away anything that will protect and benefit humanity.

is your wife black ? if so isnt she a lib ? if not does she have any black friends who are also rw ?

Yes she is black. No she isnt a lib, she loathes them worse than I do. Yes, her black friends are rw. Most of them have master's degrees in science. They also cannot stand the liberal thinking.

Well said and true.

Yes she is black. No she isnt a lib, she loathes them worse than I do. Yes, her black friends are rw. Most of them have master's degrees in science. They also cannot stand the liberal thinking.

how many right wing blacks do you know ?

do they talk like hip hop or science teacher ?

Well said and true.

Dont encourage him. He isnt even an American. He lives in Europe and loves to bash our country from afar.

how many right wing blacks do you know ?

do they talk like hip hop or science teacher ?

Ironicly, blacks are starting to wake up and ditch the left. There are a lot of blacks switching over. The lib media wont cover that of course.

LOL! I don't know their likes and dislikes. Why, are you a science teacher?

Ironicly, blacks are starting to wake up and ditch the left. There are a lot of blacks switching over. The lib media wont cover that of course.

LOL! I don't know their likes and dislikes. Why, are you a science teacher?

I didnt ask what they like, I asked how they talk...

Non-liberals are like the atmosphere, providing us a delicate armor from the fierce radiation. But liberals are like the hole in the Ozone layer, slowly eating away anything that will protect and benefit humanity.

It isn't delicate. It is what separates electromagnetism from magnetic oppositions of push/pull. Come on, think in universal constants. Noon is what compared to midnight while the planet's core is in the middle.

Dawn and dusk are what positions while revolving around the star/hub of this solar system?

Peak expansion is noon. Peak contraction is midnight while dawn and dusk are the vertical eqators of daylight and night because the sun is the center of this solar cell within the body of this galaxy. Now contract that to self contianment in this atmosphere where all substance is sustained by the same periodic table of molecular characteristics adding together currently all the time spacing apart indiviudal results of inorganic and organic compounding combinations.

The time is now that eternity creates eternal details never duplicated within this atmiosphere. always has, always will.

Denying that is an art sold to those not wanting to accept real and that is where I learned "One cannot cheat an honest person." But one can develop the world stage opf orchestrated chaos and organized denial to complicate living so much nobody want to go against saving humanity.