California Senate suspends 3 Democratic lawmakers

Cal. usually leads the nation. Not in political corruption. Don't think for one moment cal. has the most corrupt politicians. One party dem state of Mass. has cal beat by miles. Slacker corruption in cal. President of senate and last three Speakers of the house indicted and convicted in mass. Piker wannabes in Cal.

Cal. usually leads the nation. Not in political corruption. Don't think for one moment cal. has the most corrupt politicians. One party dem state of Mass. has cal beat by miles. Slacker corruption in cal. President of senate and last three Speakers of the house indicted and convicted in mass. Piker wannabes in Cal.

It's not so much the corruption, hell look where I live. It's that California will never get out of debt. They don't get economics there. Then when life starts to suck for their residents they come over here and try to drain our state, and Arizona.

It's not so much the corruption, hell look where I live. It's that California will never get out of debt. They don't get economics there. Then when life starts to suck for their residents they come over here and try to drain our state, and Arizona.

but you forget how everyone brought their crap to calif when they came from somewhere else looking for a handout, you also forget nv thrives on growth, tourism, gaming, mining, thats why they are business friendly and no state income tax, thats why people move there.

but I agree calif losers move to nv and try to make it just like home... that sucks... the asians do it here...

what next ?

you gonna blame AZ for immigration problems ?

but you forget how everyone brought their crap to calif when they came from somewhere else looking for a handout, you also forget nv thrives on growth, tourism, gaming, mining, thats why they are business friendly and no state income tax, thats why people move there.

but I agree calif losers move to nv and try to make it just like home... that sucks... the asians do it here...

what next ?

you gonna blame AZ for immigration problems ?

No, I blame AZ for not deporting them. Immigrants are breaking the law. However, its not illegal for Californians to cross the border. I don't mind the tourist who come, drop off their wallet to us, then leave. As long as they leave. I am referring to the Californians, most of them are Mexicans, who deplete their resources in CA then come to live here and try and deplete ours. They move into our neighborhoods and completely trash the place. You will never see two or three Mexicans in a household. There are usually 12 to 15. I don't know if they are illegal or not, but I know they take up more of the welfare than whites/blacks in our state. After looking at the demographics, the majority of the welfare recepients here have only lived here for 6 months.

Yeah and just to think they just had a republican governor a few years ago.

they still do you dumbazz fkn retard

No, I blame AZ for not deporting them.

dood... put down the crack pipe... slo down...

az cant deport anyone...

when they turned illegals over to the feds, they were released,

please dont start the "racist az immigration law" debate over again...

vegas you do realize vegas is going down... dont you ?

first rural nv wants to seceed from "lost wages"

2nd isnt lake mead drying up ?

third... do you really need all those lights ? when everyone is inside to beat the 120* ?

do you still have to ask for water when you eat ?

lawn watering daze ?

they still do you dumbazz fkn retard

dood... put down the crack pipe... slo down...

az cant deport anyone...

when they turned illegals over to the feds, they were released,

please dont start the "racist az immigration law" debate over again...

vegas you do realize vegas is going down... dont you ?

first rural nv wants to seceed from "lost wages"

2nd isnt lake mead drying up ?

third... do you really need all those lights ? when everyone is inside to beat the 120* ?

do you still have to ask for water when you eat ?

lawn watering daze ?

Its not racist to deport somebody that doesn't belong in our country because they are illegal. They should go through the citizenship process like every other immigrant.

1. Yeah I know, that sucks.

2. Yes we know Lake Mead is drying up. We live here. However, NV isnt the only state that the dry up is effecting. California cities and their farmlands are effected as well as Arizona. We are all in the hole, not just NV. However, Nevadans have done a superb job on water conservation so give us some credit will you?

3. The lights? Shit I don't know. We have other things to worry about than neon lights. Who cares about that? Yes, we ask for water, why is that wrong? It's not that big of a deal. We know there is a shortage so we are doing something about it? Watering days and asking for water when we are out to eat is not that much of burden. Why is that a big deal?

Its not racist to deport somebody that doesn't belong in our country because they are illegal. They should go through the citizenship process like every other immigrant.

you seem to always miss my point...

I said az cant deport anyone...

I do not call az law racist... see what I mean ? (see first line)

1. Yeah I know, that sucks.

2. Yes we know Lake Mead is drying up. We live here. However, NV isnt the only state that the dry up is effecting. California cities and their farmlands are effected as well as Arizona. We are all in the hole, not just NV. However, Nevadans have done a superb job on water conservation so give us some credit will you?

3. The lights? Shit I don't know. We have other things to worry about than neon lights. Who cares about that? Yes, we ask for water, why is that wrong? It's not that big of a deal. We know there is a shortage so we are doing something about it? Watering days and asking for water when we are out to eat is not that much of burden. Why is that a big deal?

you seem to miss the point on all this too...

I was proving lost wages is dying... what are you going to do with no water ?

why did you divert away from the point ?

you turning libloon ?

lol

Mass residents move to N. H. to escape mass taxes. They immediately demand more services. More services mean higher taxes. These people are know as mass holes.

lol

oregon likes to say "dont californicate oregon"

one guy was saying he left messoftwoshi+s because of taxes, but they still taxed him because he still worked there...

lol

libloons lubs us som taxes...

you seem to always miss my point...

I said az cant deport anyone...

I do not call az law racist... see what I mean ? (see first line)

you seem to miss the point on all this too...

I was proving lost wages is dying... what are you going to do with no water ?

is lake mead drying up ? ? yes or no...

I don't know what point I am missing. You are saying that Las Vegas is going down. You gave 3 reasons for it. I acknowledged those reasons. Yes, Lake Mead is drying up. We know that. We are also doing something about it. Also, how can it be just NV thats going down because of the dry up when CA and AZ have a lot of stake in it also? Why are you singling out NV when it comes to Lake Mead?

Why are you singling out NV when it comes to Lake Mead?

because we were talking about how libs come to nv from calif and screw up nv,

so I was talking about nv.

I never said it was the only dry place on earth, that is a diversion...

focus... what are you going to do when you run out of water ?

because we were talking about how libs come to nv from calif and screw up nv,

so I was talking about nv.

I never said it was the only dry place on earth, that is a diversion...

focus... what are you going to do when you run out of water ?

I cannot focus when you are all over the place. If I am diverting its because you are, I am trying to follow your questions.

When the water runs out, we are fucked. There is nothing we can do. Now, what does libs from CA screwing up NV have to do with Lake Mead? I am trying to make that connection. I said they come here and drain our welfare. Yes, I guess they drain Lake Mead too, but that wasn't my point.

I cannot focus when you are all over the place.

I have focused on nv... while you go.. dry az immigration, dry calif...

and I am all over the place ?

lookie me... still on lake mead and vegas...

I cannot focus when you are all over the place. If I am diverting its because you are, I am trying to follow your questions.

When the water runs out, we are fucked. There is nothing we can do.

so just lay down and die ?

Now, what does libs from CA screwing up NV have to do with Lake Mead?

because you have no water, yet you attract calif with bright lights that wastes power which is generated by water... you complain calif comes to nv when thats what keeps your desert oasis alive

nv is supported by tourism - gaming - mining

if lake mead dries up, who will come ?

ghost town...

northern calif can not support southern calif and nv with water...

remember whisky is for drinkin... water is for fighting... and we got it... and nv wants it...

google fish springs

reno is almost as bad as you...

I said they come here and drain our welfare

calif pays higher welfare than nv and more people go from nv to calif to collect,

the reason you see welfare as such a problem is because of the blacks in vegas who moved there from calif and the illegal invaders who flourish in your area.

if you want another item...

lots of nv residents work in calif, like at the prisons, they live off calif tax payers, high wages lifetime benefits and dont pay any taxes in calif and no taxes in nv because nv doesnt have income tax,

that money has to come from somewhere...

what do you think of the new "margin tax" ?

Lets start over.

Californians come to NV and drain our welfare. If Mead runs out, then nobody will be here so it doesn't matter anyway. In the meantime, we are innodated with Californians fucking us up. I am not talking about the tourist who come and then go. I am talking about the Californians who come and stay.

If Mead runs out, then its a moot point anyway, we all die a miserable and lonely death so none of it will matter anyway. I am referring to the present.

Lets start over.

Californians come to NV and drain our welfare. If Mead runs out, then nobody will be here so it doesn't matter anyway. In the meantime, we are innodated with Californians fucking us up. I am not talking about the tourist who come and then go. I am talking about the Californians who come and stay.

If Mead runs out, then its a moot point anyway, we all die a miserable and lonely death so none of it will matter anyway. I am referring to the present.

until you prove more calif move to nv to collect welfare, this video is about you