US military -- Terrorists or Heroes or neither?

Us first worlders look on at Americans often in total amazement.

The way that your dictators have managed to get you to see your military as important and its members as some sort of defenders of your freedom...as heroes! It is very funny. They have literally got you saying THANK YOU to servicemen.... it is insane.

Watched a US PGA tournament recently....and one of the holes had a US flag..with a serviceman manning the flag. After finishing the hole..each golfer would shake the serviceman's hand and say "thank you for your service". It was so funny ..but also very dark and sinister. What fukking service?

Your dictators have made it the NORM among sycophantic celebrities and sportsmen to be SEEN pretending to care about these terrorist servicemen. These agents of your terrorist dictators. Although utterly DISGUSTING to watch ..it also shows just how ENDEMIC the US brainwashing is and how controlled you all are.

What and who are they defending? When was the last time any US military fought for your freedom?

You have no enemies... you have no military threat.

Virtually ALL US military action ...is at the whim and profit of your CIA/Military industrial dictators.

THEY NEVER ACT IN THE INTERESTS OF THE US...THEY ACT IN THE INTERESTS OF CORPORATIONS AND THEMSELVES. All the american peasants do ..is PAY for it. It is literally a way of stealing money from the american people.

Do not fall for this HEROES bs! By calling a serviceman a hero...and by thinking you are being PATRIOTIC....all you are really doing is showing that you are a brainwashed little peasant....being laughed at and robbed by your dictators.

LOL! The service men don't decide to go to war or where to go to war. They go to boot camp, then get sent off to fight. It's the dumbasses in congress that make those calls. Do you see us treating our congressmen like heroes and shaking their hand? No you don't. In fact, they have a 13% approval rating. We hate them. But why would we blame the servicemen? It's not their call.

LOL! The service men don't decide to go to war or where to go to war. They go to boot camp, then get sent off to fight. It's the dumbasses in congress that make those calls. Do you see us treating our congressmen like heroes and shaking their hand? No you don't. In fact, they have a 13% approval rating. We hate them. But why would we blame the servicemen? It's not their call.

That is no excuse.

There is not ONE serviceman working today..who did not KNOW the situation when they signed up.

The US has only ever acted as a terrorist for decades now...and NEVER to defend freedom or the american people.

Therefore anyone in the military today joined KNOWING what they would be doing.

They will have to invade countries and kill innocent people for the profit of their dictators.

I got your bubba right here buddy. yeah wasn't your side losing its ass in a war with Germany.

Well the war against Germany was mostly Russia vs Germany.

The rest of us played bit parts.... america joined near the end and played an even smaller role.

Now answer the question bubba.

Does your dictator's military act to defend your freedom loving patriot act and nation?

Lol mostly Russia. Russia would have lost to Germany if we didn't do d day you wanker.

We regularly thank Russia for winning WW2.

No one really even thinks about the US involvement.

Russia took 80% of Germany's army.

To answer your question. yes i.know the u.s. military protects my freedom. and keeps all of you other countries in line.

Protects you from what peasant?

Beardy boxcutter men?

HO HO HO

The only people who threaten your freedom...are your Patriot act wielding dictators.

Did your military protect you from that?

When you look at a US serviceman...you should see a terrorist who acts on behalf of your dictators and AGAINST your interests.

Russia was getting its ass kicked and we kept Japan busy so the Russian could not fight a two front war.

Germany was RUINED by the war against Russia.

If Russia had not been involved... there would have been nothing the US could have done to stop Germany taking Europe.

PS.. do you know WHY the US got involved in both World Wars?

So you love Russia huh?

bullchit we kept the Germans off of Russian ass. remember Hitler had to fight America in the west and south. The Russian winter saved Russia.

American companies funded the Nazi party and after the war... the CIA was basically created from a reunion of all the leading Nazis.

This kind of explains the horrendous crimes of the CIA for the past 7 decades...all over the world. An organisation of brutal torture, drug dealing, people trafficking,

dictatorship supporters, ... you name it..the CIA is behind it.

Are some wars that we get ourselves into justified in defending our freedom? No. But are some needed to protect our freedom? Yes. I am still confused as to why you would blame our servicemen for our congresses stupid decisions.

Also, one thing that Americans from both sides of the political spectrum agree on is that French people are pussies. You guys are butts of our jokes quite a bit. Why? Because you are like little chihuahuas. Bark bark bark..but them run away the first sign of trouble. The whole world hates you people.

Are some wars that we get ourselves into justified in defending our freedom? No. But are some needed to protect our freedom? Yes. I am still confused as to why you would blame our servicemen for our congresses stupid decisions.

because it is pretty damn obvious to anyone with any functioning brain..that the US military NEVER acts on behalf of the american people.

And who exactly is threatening your freedom?

Who was it that imposed the Patriot act?

because it is pretty damn obvious to anyone with any functioning brain..that the US military NEVER acts on behalf of the american people.

And who exactly is threatening your freedom?

Who was it that imposed the Patriot act?

1. Thats why congress has a 13% approval rating.

2. Anyone who fucks with us.

3. Bush imposed it. And?

1. Thats why congress has a 13% approval rating.

2. Anyone who fucks with us.

3. Bush imposed it. And?

No one outside of the US fu cks with you.

You have to stop thinking that your dictators give a fuk about you.

Bush? Bush was a drunken golfer.

Your dictators imposed it.

No one outside of the US threatens your freedom or wants to f uck with you.

No one outside of the US fu cks with you.

You have to stop thinking that your dictators give a fuk about you.

1. Of course they don't fuck with us. Why do you think that may be? I'll give you 3 guesses and the first two don't count.

2. How many times do I have to tell you that we know our government doesn't care about us? This is the 3rd and last time I am going to say this. Our gov approval rating is 13% because we know they don't represent us.

Also, one thing that Americans from both sides of the political spectrum agree on is that French people are pussies. You guys are butts of our jokes quite a bit. Why? Because you are like little chihuahuas. Bark bark bark..but them run away the first sign of trouble. The whole world hates you people.

1. Of course they don't fuck with us. Why do you think that may be? I'll give you 3 guesses and the first two don't count.

2. How many times do I have to tell you that we know our government doesn't care about us? This is the 3rd and last time I am going to say this. Our gov approval rating is 13% because we know they don't represent us.

Hello bubba.. I am not French.

How does it feel to live in a dictatorship?

Comedy gold that you think another country would invade the US.

Countries thousands of miles from anywhere.. do not tend to get invaded.

Could you imagine the US invading China or Russia? HA HA HA

How did you MASSIVE military spending stop your dictators from carrying out 911?

You have to stop thinking that the US military exists to protect american people.

It exists to control your peasantry. Get you believing that there are always ENEMIES!!! big bad enemies!!

See how effective it has been on you??

PS.. about the French... a lot of people here also laugh at the French.

I think that it is really only very stupid people who do this.

If the US had been located where France is.... it would have been overrun in days by the Germans. As would the UK or Spain or any other nation at the time.

Germany was by far the most powerful army at the time.

Hello bubba.. I am not French.

How does it feel to live in a dictatorship?

Comedy gold that you think another country would invade the US.

Countries thousands of miles from anywhere.. do not tend to get invaded.

Could you imagine the US invading China or Russia? HA HA HA

How did you MASSIVE military spending stop your dictators from carrying out 911?

You have to stop thinking that the US military exists to protect american people.

It exists to control your peasantry. Get you believing that there are always ENEMIES!!! big bad enemies!!

PS.. about the French... a lot of people here also laugh at the French.

I think that it is really only very stupid people who do this.

If the US had been located where France is.... it would have been overrun in days by the Germans. As would the UK or Spain or any other nation at the time.

Germany was by far the most powerful army at the time.

Dont tell me, you are one of those Zeitgeist followers arn't you?

Year and your weak European dictator. we wiped the floor with them and the Japanese.

What are you talking about third worlder?

Why do you keep saying "we" to describe your dictators? Weird.

Dont tell me, you are one of those Zeitgeist followers arn't you?

You do not think that the US is a dictatorship that tries to tell it's peasants they ALWAYS have enemies??

Year and your weak European dictator. we wiped the floor with them and the Japanese.

I do not recall the US dictators having a war against the free nations in Europe.

Must have missed that one.

What are you talking about third worlder?

Why do you keep saying "we" to describe your dictators? Weird.

You do not think that the US is a dictatorship that tries to tell it's peasants they ALWAYS have enemies??

I do not recall the US dictators having a war against the free nations in Europe.

Must have missed that one.

LOL! Yep, you are a Zeigeist. Tool! I don't believe we always have enemies. In fact, I don't know anybody on the left or the right that believes that. Does our gov try to convince us of that? I dont know, I don't listen to those assholes.

LOL! Yep, you are a Zeigeist. Tool! I don't believe we always have enemies. In fact, I don't know anybody on the left or the right that believes that. Does our gov try to convince us of that? I dont know, I don't listen to those assholes.

You support fake wars all over the place and you give your dictators TRILLIONS to defend you against these imaginary enemies.

You wonder why the world laughs at americans?

Spending more than the other 200 countries COMBINED..... to defend yourself from imaginary enemies. Comedy gold.

You support fake wars all over the place and you give your dictators TRILLIONS to defend you against these imaginary enemies.

You wonder why the world laughs at americans?

Spending more than the other 200 countries COMBINED..... to defend yourself from imaginary enemies. Comedy gold.

I really could care less what the fucking world thinks of us Zeigeist. I only care about America, the rest of you guys are not my problem.

I am only trying to help you bubba.

I try to help victims of dictatorships.

Help? LOL! Why do we need your help? You aren't even American. We can take care of ourselves just fine. Go back to your documentary.

Help? LOL! Why do we need your help? You aren't even American. We can take care of ourselves just fine. Go back to your documentary.

I am worried that you give all your money to your dictators to protect you from threats that do not exist.

You also allow them to impose the Patriot Act (most inaccurately named act in world history)...because of these imaginary enemies.

I am worried that you give all your money to your dictators to protect you from threats that do not exist.

You also allow them to impose the Patriot Act (most inaccurately named act in world history)...because of these imaginary enemies.

Most of us already know this. You are not saying anything new. The question is how do we remove Washington. Its not as easy as just 'poof', they are gone.