Zaro thinks minorities should have no rights

You mean the minorities who try to vote with no I.D. or the minorities that act like THUG nigga's at polling places?

He said the rich must pay more because it is moral for the majority to force them.

I guess that is similar to the majority forcing slavery.

What a hypocrite.

It is moral that minorities get the same opportunity as the majority. They do. The moral taxation policy is everyone should pay something. Fair tax or consumption tax is the fair and moral way. It is not moral or fair for some to pay nothing and others to pay %50 or more of their income.

Looky,

Minorities should have rights, man.

Minorities are sick and tired of the school segregation going on right now in those red neck cities like New York and Chicago.

Nobody seems to get it on this forum; "Ability Inequality" is taking this country down. Down to China town.

And also, I just learned that "Mountain" played at Woodstock. I mean.....WOW!

And I also just learned that there is a right way and a wrong way to tie one's shoes. I've been tying mine the wrong way as luck would have it. Now I feel and look better, and my shoes never come untied. This is true - I really mean it.

He said the rich must pay more because it is moral for the majority to force them.

I guess that is similar to the majority forcing slavery.

What a hypocrite.

I didn't say it was moral. just the way it is.

yup. and the winner makes the morals

Hmmmm.... A hypocrite and a liar

"the moral majority of this country doesn't need a moral argument to presuaded(sic) the 1% super rich of this country to pay up. the numbers speak for itself"

Let me restate with new words and see how it looks.

"the moral majority of this country doesn't need a moral argument to presuaded(sic) the 1% black slaves of this country should shut up and serve their white masters , the numbers speak for itself"

These complete morons have to understand that the entire existence of America is because of a progressive tax system

period

Lololol

Stupidest thing you ever said. And that's saying something.

America existed for 150 years without an income tax at all. And this dumb bitch thinks it was founded on it. What a dumbass.

Hmmmm.... A hypocrite and a liar

"the moral majority of this country doesn't need a moral argument to presuaded(sic) the 1% super rich of this country to pay up. the numbers speak for itself"

Let me restate with new words and see how it looks.

"the moral majority of this country doesn't need a moral argument to presuaded(sic) the 1% black slaves of this country should shut up and serve their white masters , the numbers speak for itself"

you got it except that by the !% I mean the super rich. If they all happen to be black (which I doubt), then so be it. if a economic system fails to perform to the satisfaction of the vast majority, that system will be replaced. replaced with some other economic theory, some other "ism"

you got it except that by the !% I mean the super rich. If they all happen to be black (which I doubt), then so be it. if a economic system fails to perform to the satisfaction of the vast majority, that system will be replaced. replaced with some other economic theory, some other "ism"

So slavery benefitted the majority economically. I continue to be astonished by your belief that slavery was moral.

"Ability Equalityism". This a new ideology that I invented. You'll be hearing a lot about it in the coming months.