A Fresh Start After The 2014 Elections

You seem to forget the Presidents Veto power?

Dream on.

We saw what the Refuklicans did when bush was elected and had the House, Senate and Supreme Court.

Fkin disaster, Think America forgot that shit?

Can you imagine being in a position to ram down their throats any bill we deem "necessary for the growth of the economy" (without the minority support on the left,) repealing obamma care and the best thing of all if anything goes wrong - blaming everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, on Barry until 2022!

I can't wait to hear the libs heads explode when the Republican House and Senate start ramming "MAJORITY PASSED" laws into action.

And they have one of their own to thank

Reid, Democrats trigger 'nuclear' option; eliminate most filibusters

Tell you what after watching 2010 and 2012 elections while the media pushed the idea Romney was a sure winner in 12. The media, academia, politics, and religion are working together to completely destory the morale of the so called TEA Party movement.

Thing is from my observations, the TEA party is getting back to Basic adapt or become extinct principles while the principals of societal evolution are working overtime to prevent it from occuring in plain sight.

It is going to get ugly.

I can't wait to hear the libs heads explode when the Republican House and Senate start ramming "MAJORITY PASSED" laws into action.

And they have one of their own to thank

Reid, Democrats trigger 'nuclear' option; eliminate most filibusters

If the laws are not supported by the constitution they will be no better. If the republicans should win in 2014 which i suspect they will. It will be due to the Libertarian/Constitutionalist concept being imparted on the party. The Libertarian/Constitutionalist side will not tolerate the old guard and in fact many of them must go. McCain, Graham, Ryan, McConnel and others must be purged from the party.

We will just filibuster.

And stop everything like you republicans did. then veto if we don't.

Then you can see what its like. lol lmao.

Filibusters everything to stop your agenda. revenge.

Lol

you miss bush.

Filibuster time. go ahead win the senate pay back is a bitch.

You have no understanding really WTF is going on. Please research and quite playing football politics.

You forgot bright Horizons on Romneys side.

On a Obamas side you forgot:

USA: bankrupt

We will not get "Mass LIberty" with Romney though. Come now he is not the one. His type have the party where it is now minus the Libertarian concept that has taken a few years since 08 to be established.

Go ahead and win spend your money and win. we will play the same games you did and filibuster everything.

ready for record amount of filibusters.

No we will just treat you like you treat us. its only fair.

What's this WE sh-t? Tell me how you benefit from what the Democrats are doing in congress this very moment. Oh you did not read 5x5's ordeal with OB Care. Try not to talk with me too much. So children should be seen not heard.

IF the GOP takes the Senate, 16 will be a cakewalk for the Dems

I can see it now,in house fighting in the GOP between the establishment and the tea party

nothing will get done with them in charge (still)

they will be on stage for the next two years and I think America will be tired of the whole lot of them