Wow! The Pope And Øbama Meet! Two Saints In The Same Room!

Look it,

Did you know that the pope (aka Jorge Mario Bergoglio) is from Argentina where he was a psychology and literature professor with a diploma in chemistry, and that his parents moved there from Asti, Italy (I think when Jorge was about 20) where his dad owned a sprawling villa / farm / vineyard (you know - "Asti Spumante") that's worth about $15 or $20 million dollars now (Jorge's 2nd cousin owns it now), and that his dad was an accountant, and they moved to Buenos Aires to escape fascism?

So if you ever hear the "humble beginnings" story about the pope, you'll know the truth. Nothing against the pope, but he comes from a wealthy Italian background.

I don't know why the media seems to think they need to paint a picture of this guy that isn't true, but I bet his conversation with Obama was more interesting than we can imagine.

Look it,

Just google "Pope Francis" and read the Wikipedia page section under "early life" - it's in the first few sentences. I would cut & paste it for you but I can't - I'm on my wife's computer and let's just say that a visit to "fix my pc dot com" wouldn't be a bad idea.

And I was wrong about one thing - he didn't move to argentina when he was 20 - he was born there.

That picture is a riot !

So if you ever hear the "humble beginnings" story about the pope, you'll know the truth. Nothing against the pope, but he comes from a wealthy Italian background.

This maybe true BUT he has given his personal wealth up to serve God...what a rich man he is.