Is war worse than abortion ?

Over 46 million babies killed per year around the world daily in abortions.

100,000 soldiers killed per year in war.

Some say both are a necessary evil.

Some say both are a sin.

So which one is worse to you. And why. :)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some say both are a sin.

War is conditional in its morality. Abortion is not.

That is an absurd justification Black Dog

So the fighting in WWII which ended the brutal eugenics and extermination programs of the NAZIs is equal with the systemic termination of millions each year by abortions????

War is conditional in its morality. Abortion is not.

Well played :)

War is a means to an end....

Right. War to a texassican means it is a way to steal

trillions of tax dollars and other country's oil.

Abortion is a end to a life.

stopping two cells from dividing is not ending a life.

It is saving the life of the woman from endless poverty and

degradation by religious, phony christian ass holes.

Between abortion and the ban on DDT, liberals kill millions in the name of saving the planet.

It is glaringly apparent that the poisons texassicans put into the

ground water has turned their babies into morons.

Is war worse than abortion ? Not to a republican cause you can

make money off of killing people in wars and stealing trillions.

None of you are interested in making abortion as rare an event as possible. As I am. You aren't interested in discussing real world solutions. And no abstinence is not a real world solution. You only want a wedge issue so you can call Dems baby killers. Real world solutions-Federal non-religious,non-judgemental maternity facilities, overhaul of adoption laws and (god forbid)contraception. I would never counsel a woman in my family to have an abortion,but a woman should have a choice. Otherwise its back to coat hangers and douches. Rich women will simply fly to Sweden,have their procedure and go on with their lives.

None of you are interested in making abortion as rare an event as possible. As I am. You aren't interested in discussing real world solutions. And no abstinence is not a real world solution. You only want a wedge issue so you can call Dems baby killers. Real world solutions-Federal non-religious,non-judgemental maternity facilities, overhaul of adoption laws and (god forbid)contraception. I would never counsel a woman in my family to have an abortion,but a woman should have a choice. Otherwise its back to coat hangers and douches. Rich women will simply fly to Sweden,have their procedure and go on with their lives.

And how do I know this? Because you sneer at these children after they are born.

And how do I know this? Because you sneer at these children after they are born.

Well I don't. You are trying to make it as if a womans body is more important than the baby itself.

Some say both are a sin.

Abortion isnt murder or killing...grow up

Some say both are a sin.

Absolutely, because war destroys other people's ancestors and abortion only takes one's own ancestor..

War is a means to an end....

Right. War to a texassican means it is a way to steal

trillions of tax dollars and other country's oil.

Abortion is a end to a life.

stopping two cells from dividing is not ending a life.

It is saving the life of the woman from endless poverty and

degradation by religious, phony christian ass holes.

Between abortion and the ban on DDT, liberals kill millions in the name of saving the planet.

It is glaringly apparent that the poisons texassicans put into the

ground water has turned their babies into morons.

Is war worse than abortion ? Not to a republican cause you can

make money off of killing people in wars and stealing trillions.

IF the eggs are stopped from dividing, THAT it called "birth-control".

Once the eggs have divided, "it is an abortion" I.E. "ENDING A LIFE", :)

" I.E. "ENDING A LIFE", :)

Ending a pregnancy doesn't end life, just the living of that specific lifetime that would replace the mother that aborted it. It makes the world a better place not having her replacement living.

God works in mysterious ways, correct? there are no mysteries within self containment knowing now is eternity instinctively, intellectually, emotionally..

so if a woman doesn't have the rights to her own body, by what fugging logic does a fetus have the rights to itt?

Why don't you ask the fetus ?

Ending a pregnancy doesn't end life, just the living of that specific lifetime that would replace the mother that aborted it. It makes the world a better place not having her replacement living.

God works in mysterious ways, correct? there are no mysteries within self containment knowing now is eternity instinctively, intellectually, emotionally..

It ends life here on Earth for that vessel.

Mothers are supposed to protect their babies not kill them. :angry:

grow up, stop acting like a 8 yr old who had his ball taken from them

you first need to learn about science, i know you didnt take it in school, you were out back smoking cigarettes but now you need to learn science

grow up, stop acting like a 8 yr old who had his ball taken from them

you first need to learn about science, i know you didnt take it in school, you were out back smoking cigarettes but now you need to learn science

How in the hell do you think you know what I know baby murderer? I'll bet that you even support infanticide just like your sorry excuse for a president does. :angry:

How in the hell do you think you know what I know baby murderer? I'll bet that you even support infanticide just like your sorry excuse for a president does. :angry:

By calling abortion murder you prove you are a moron, all of you rightwingers are, this is not a surprise to the adult community.

grow up

By calling abortion murder you prove you are a moron, all of you rightwingers are, this is not a surprise to the adult community.

grow up

So you do support infanticide? Partial birth abortion (sucking a babies brains out of its head)? Pretty much what I expected from baby murderers.

The cons have already stated that women won't get pregnant under duress so war would stop all conceptions

Is that all ya got? :glare:

Some say both are a sin.

apples and oranges

So you do support infanticide? Partial birth abortion (sucking a babies brains out of its head)? Pretty much what I expected from baby murderers.

Is that all ya got? :glare:

late term abortions happen when something with a wanted pregnancy goes wrong.