You Want a Twist...I'll Give You Twist!

"Kobe Backlash: Called 'Confused,' 'Cornball,' 'Jerk' After Refusing to Back Trayvon Martin"

"Kobe Bryant has his own opinion. Some people don’t like it—the opinion and the fact that it’s his own."

The injured Los Angeles Laker told the New Yorker’s Ben McGrath that the Miami Heat collectively taking Trayvon Martin’s side in the George Zimmerman case represented a reflexive racial reaction. The team posed for a provocative picture in hoodies in homage to the slain Florida teenager two years ago.

“I won’t react to something just because I’m supposed to, because I’m an African-American,” Bryant told the magazine. “That argument doesn’t make any sense to me. So we want to advance as a society and a culture, but, say, if something happens to an African-American we immediately come to his defense? Yet you want to talk about how far we’ve progressed as a society? Well… then don’t jump to somebody’s defense just because they’re African-American. You sit and you listen to the facts just like you would in any other situation, right?

Taste the same no matter the color of your skin

250px-The_perfect_martini.jpg

"Americans, by and large, see blacks as more racist than whites or Hispanics, a new survey said on Wednesday.

But political ideology plays a large role in the findings, Rasmussen Reports said.

Rasmussen found in its national telephone survey that 37 percent of U.S. adults believe blacks are racist, compared to 15 percent and 18 percent regarding whites and Hispanics, respectively, as racist. The report stipulated that the respondents were asked about ethnic groups in America, not around the world."

Most of the so-called-racism we see in America is a product of the left!

A phone survey oh brother.

Denial won't save you...brother!

"Among black poll respondents, 31 percent said blacks are more racist, while 24 percent think whites are more racist and 15 percent say Hispanic Americans show greater racist tendencies."