Do con discussion sites allow NHB forums

I joined a couple of conservative forums just to check them out. The instant they smelled the lefty in me I was gone. Do you cons appreciate the liberal tolerance of your opinions on this site?

Yes I do but I have been warned a few times to "behave" myself. as for the Conservative sites, I've been booted off of them too. I've lost count of how many Democrat/Liberal sites I have been banned.

I like to ask and answer questions. I love to argue. It's how I learn.

Doesn't bother me it exists on the left and the right.. somewhere in between goldilock's porridge is just right

As much as I detested Bu$h I never went after his wife and kids. And don't tell me you have never heard it. If you ever listen to El Fatso you have heard it.

But these sites are privately owned. Just wait till the UN or another foreign group controls the internet. Then there will be state sponsored propaganda and censorship. Won't that be fun?

So much of the internets infrastructure is here in the US just how is the UN going to control it? Sounds a bit paranoid to me 777

Yup, this site is about the only one that doesn't ban or censor or

tell you your post is awaiting moderation or limit you to the number

of replies, all of which destroy the spontenaity and spirit of the debate.

I can put up with the neo con hate and stupidity here for the luxury of

being able to give their crap right back to them plus the icing of logic

on the subject.

BTW, I used to be a republican and conservative and a big fan of IKE

and even bush senior and colin powell. But AHs like ray gun, cheney, rice,

rumsfeld, canter, ryan, rush, rand, and the rest of the modern neo

cons who represent ONLY the rich and large corporations have

pretty much made me go with the left of center Democrats.

I joined a couple of conservative forums just to check them out. The instant they smelled the lefty in me I was gone. Do you cons appreciate the liberal tolerance of your opinions on this site?

Some do and some don't. The same goes for liberal sites. You cannot be a conservative and post at democraticunderground.

The conservative viewpoint is one thing,do you also appreciate the hateful venom?

You seem to ignore the hateful venom from those on your side. I guess it is only bad if a conservative does it, eh?

Seems that banning is becoming a Fad.. I have been banned too.

I really think it is censorship akin to the Nazi's burning books

Folks just can't deal with the realities that people post

Michijo banned himself from this site

If it is a private board, it is fine to censor people. It's their board. They paid for it, they can take the ball way and go home anytime they want.

It isn't Nazi like because it isn't a government board.

Some do and some don't. The same goes for liberal sites. You cannot be a conservative and post at democraticunderground.

You seem to ignore the hateful venom from those on your side. I guess it is only bad if a conservative does it, eh?

If it is a private board, it is fine to censor people. It's their board. They paid for it, they can take the ball way and go home anytime they want.

It isn't Nazi like because it isn't a government board.

And the government is only Nazi during Democratic admins ,right? Seems like the pot calling the kettle black.

This forum was very intolerant when owned by liberals. I was booted for simply expressing a factual matter.

It's owned by a conservative now.

So anyone should be able to decline service to a customer based an race, gender, or sexual preference???

Sounds like we should consult with Jan Brewer???

What does that have to do with a political board? You are not a paying customer. You come here for free and you don't have to come to any board. It is more like a club with out dues.

And the government is only Nazi during Democratic admins ,right? Seems like the pot calling the kettle black.

Huh? WTF is wrong with you and that five guy? You are are reply to things never said.

I don't call people Nazis. That cheapens what Nazis actually did. I don't think any president in our history is remotely Nazi like.

Stop posting stupid stuff based on stupidity. Seriously did you even read my post and then read your post before you pressed the "post" button?

This forum was very intolerant when owned by liberals. I was booted for simply expressing a factual matter.

This is like the Catholic forum being owned by Southern Baptists. Orwellian.

I find that most conservatives are far more tolerant than the average liberal.

From many decades of experience.

Con radio shows screen for libs and never let them on the air, liberal radio shows put cons at the front of the line

this is a simple fact and applies to every single radio show in the country

cons being wrong about absolutely everything dont DARE let their audience hear the truth

an absolute lie

hey new member, first lesson at this forum, not one con here has told the truth in their lives, never, not once

The liberal forum owned and operated by cons. No wonder the LO section is a ghost town.

Con radio shows screen for libs and never let them on the air, liberal radio shows put cons at the front of the line

cons being wrong about absolutely everything dont DARE let their audience hear the truth

an absolute lie

hey new member, first lesson at this forum, not one con here has told the truth in their lives, never, not once

I am actually an old moderator who got fed up with the conservative bias and shot my mouth off till I got banned. Chuck has a very thin skin you know. Power goes to some peoples heads. So thanks for the advice but I already knew.

The liberal forum owned and operated by cons. No wonder the LO section is a ghost town.

I am actually an old moderator who got fed up with the conservative bias and shot my mouth off till I got banned. Chuck has a very thin skin you know. Power goes to some peoples heads. So thanks for the advice but I already knew.

OH really, interesting.

Most of the cons here I find to be very ignorant, they all seem to fit into the bubble that you and I know about all too well.

My wish is that they get what they want, i.e. no govt at all other than Military, within 3 months every single last one of them will be on their knees, crying like 6 yr old girls, begging us liberals to get the government back to save them

Absolutely no question about this, might take 6 months, but no longer than that...within that time many will die from eating tainted meat or drinking unsafe water or being killed by a product made by a corp who has zero to fear from the judicial system...

I said "who" in reference to corp as they are now people, and the idiots that love the criminals on the SC are hurt the most by that inaccurate interpretation of the Constitution...they just dont know it, yet

an absolute lie

LOL! You are a dedicated troll. I admire that.

LOL! You are a dedicated troll. I admire that.

Nothing troll at all about that comment, you know that what I said is true if you EVER listen to ANY political radio

I find that most conservatives are far more tolerant than the average liberal.

From many decades of experience.

Actually american cons are the least tolerant people on the planet other than radical Islam and there are so few of actual radical Isalmic people that it is hardly worth mentioning, it is just that the ones who are radical cause a lot of trouble

Can you provide a con website that does this?

We're waiting!

Seems that banning is becoming a Fad.. I have been banned too.

I really think it is censorship akin to the Nazi's burning books

Folks just can't deal with the realities that people post

Michijo banned himself from this site

Michijo was a strange duck.

He was some kind of Internationalist, definitely not American.

A confused guy, with anger issues.

I've joined buku left forums. The instance they learned I can expose their lies to zero refutation I was gone. This place is liberal in site title only and yet even you are tolerated here. I used to keep a list of the lefty sites I've been banned from but hard drives only hold so much data.

Your OP is hollow,hate filled bluster. Taking a few bad apples and painting the entire orchard based on those azzholes is, well, very liberal of you.

Can you provide a con website that does this?

Republican underground banned me, a righty, for submitting a pyramid construction theory in their science sub-forum. Banned from Hannity's site. Man, they're all the same, control freak moderators on both sides are usually the problem. I got a post deleted at politicalforum.sumpin for instead of saying "and another damn thing..." I posted "and another (then I posted a picture of Hoover damn) thing..." I can't get the job done like that.

The conservative viewpoint is one thing,do you also appreciate the hateful venom?

ProudBadger you should learn to appreciate the hateful venom since what we have here is totally anonymous nuts arguing with other totally anonymous nuts...from the comfort of their homes (sitting around in their BVDs, while some drink a unlimited alcohol) and there's no fear of violence.

Try that somewhere else and see what happens.

Drunk+used+headbutt_6a48ec_4883490.jpg