C'mon liberals I don't want to dominate the discussion

ProudBadger

This is the same problem with this site as several years ago. Liberals join because of the name,but quickly get disenchanted when they see the conservatives getting preferential treatment and leave. Result-the LO a virtual ghost town.

And the cons stay forever because they get to cuss at and belittle liberals with impunity. So NHB goes like gangbusters. When pictures o a lynching with the Presidents face superimposed over the victims was allowed I was gone. Have things changed at all?

Liberals leave this site in disgust while the cons stay forever. In my short time back after 3 years, while trolling the cesspool that is the NHB I see several names I recognize as puryeors of filth and venom. I see ZERO names I recognize as liberals.

I just signed up today and I am a liberal who gets fed up with all the crap the typical conservative throws out there as if they are making an intelligent comment. I can already see after looking through a few threads that the place is full of conservatives, especially the ignorant that throw insults at everyone who doesn't agree with them types. I don't mind pointing out the flaws in their logic and "facts".

I just signed up today and I am a liberal who gets fed up with all the crap the typical conservative throws out there as if they are making an intelligent comment. I can already see after looking through a few threads that the place is full of conservatives, especially the ignorant that throw insults at everyone who doesn't agree with them types. I don't mind pointing out the flaws in their logic and "facts".

Huh?

"especially the ignorant that throw insults at everyone who doesn't agree with them types. I don't mind pointing out the flaws in their logic and "facts"."

Hey, THAT has been MY complaint about Liberals for years... they like to "make up" facts, and when you actually CONFRONT them with facts, they resort to NAME CALLING.

I'm VERY interested in the dialoge, based on facts and truth... I might even change my mind if a compelling argument is made... but, I can't accept liberal BS, when it is based more on "opinions", "feelings" and "liberal predudice" than facts and truth...

If you have FACTS to back up your positions, I welcome the reparte...

Posted · Hidden by lucifershammer, March 31, 2014 - Non lib
Hidden by lucifershammer, March 31, 2014 - Non lib

OK, PB, here is a short list of topics/issues please give the Liberal position. Do try to keep it short and to the point.

Second Amendment.

Voting.

Campaign finance.

Health care.

Term limits.

Taxes.

Thank you.

Just trying to find out the Liberal point of view.

Huh?

"especially the ignorant that throw insults at everyone who doesn't agree with them types. I don't mind pointing out the flaws in their logic and "facts"."

Hey, THAT has been MY complaint about Liberals for years... they like to "make up" facts, and when you actually CONFRONT them with facts, they resort to NAME CALLING.

I'm VERY interested in the dialoge, based on facts and truth... I might even change my mind if a compelling argument is made... but, I can't accept liberal BS, when it is based more on "opinions", "feelings" and "liberal predudice" than facts and truth...

If you have FACTS to back up your positions, I welcome the reparte...

Indulge in that repartee,in which your facts are facts and our facts are spin, in the NHB. You were asked not to post in here. Do you follow rules?

How can one have a "Liberals Only" room when liberal isn't defined?

Good point. You have complete regressives posting in here claiming to be "classic" Liberals.

Liberals leave this site in disgust while the cons stay forever. In my short time back after 3 years, while trolling the cesspool that is the NHB I see several names I recognize as puryeors of filth and venom. I see ZERO names I recognize as liberals.

Far as I can tell, NHB is worse than ever. Most of the Cons fall all over each other to see who can be more foul, abusive and insulting. Much of the time they appear to be competing for Most Loathsome. There are a few Libs but they're outnumbered many times over.

The Cons regularly run threads with the name of a particular Lib forum member in the title, trying for maximum humiliation. I read a few threads today which made me think of disassociating myself from the forum.

Con is an apt name because much of the invective is similar to the foul behavior of convicts. NHB has truly become a "cesspool" of "filth and venom".

In my opinion, NHB is dominated by sociopaths who are attracted by the bullying rhetoric of many Conservative politicians and almost all their talking heads.