Sign in to follow this  
mandrew002008

Harry Reid: people just aren’t “educated on how to use the Internet.”

In another brilliant Democrat moment, Senator Harry Reid thinks the reason for Obamacare faiilures is because Americans are just too stupid to know how to use the internet....? And the people of Nevada continue to re-elect this old senile fool.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) explained Wednesday that the Obamacare open enrollment period was extended earlier this week because people just aren’t “educated on how to use the Internet.”

“We have hundreds of thousands of people who tried to sign up who didn’t get through,” he told reporters. “There are some people who are not like my grandchildren who can handle everything so easily on the Internet, and these people need a little extra time.”

“It’s not — the example they gave us is a 63-year-old woman came into the store and said, ‘I almost got it. Every time I just about got there, it would cut me off.’ We have a lot of people just like this through no fault of the Internet, but because people are not educated on how to use the Internet,” he said.

Absent from the senator’s explanation for why Obamacare signups have failed to meet earlier expectations was any mention of the well-documented failings of the healthcare.gov website

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/26/harry-reids-excuse-for-the-latest-obamacare-delay-really-just-has-to-be-heard/

In another brilliant Democrat moment, Senator Harry Reid thinks the reason for Obamacare faiilures is because Americans are just too stupid to know how to use the internet....? And the people of Nevada continue to re-elect this old senile fool.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) explained Wednesday that the Obamacare open enrollment period was extended earlier this week because people just aren’t “educated on how to use the Internet.”

“We have hundreds of thousands of people who tried to sign up who didn’t get through,” he told reporters. “There are some people who are not like my grandchildren who can handle everything so easily on the Internet, and these people need a little extra time.”

“It’s not — the example they gave us is a 63-year-old woman came into the store and said, ‘I almost got it. Every time I just about got there, it would cut me off.’ We have a lot of people just like this through no fault of the Internet, but because people are not educated on how to use the Internet,” he said.

Absent from the senator’s explanation for why Obamacare signups have failed to meet earlier expectations was any mention of the well-documented failings of the healthcare.gov website

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/26/harry-reids-excuse-for-the-latest-obamacare-delay-really-just-has-to-be-heard/

And now they suddenly care about what's wrong with Obamacare.

The only thing they care about is the midterm. Shallow leadership at its best.

"Several Democratic senators reportedly plan to introduce as soon as Thursday a set of principles and legislation aimed at fixing parts of ObamaCare amid concerns the law could cost Democrats House seats and possibly the Senate in November."

And now they suddenly care about what's wrong with Obamacare.

The only thing they care about is the midterm. Shallow leadership at its best.

"Several Democratic senators reportedly plan to introduce as soon as Thursday a set of principles and legislation aimed at fixing parts of ObamaCare amid concerns the law could cost Democrats House seats and possibly the Senate in November."

I hope every single Dem that is up for re-election pays the price for towing the partisan line and ignoring the American people.

I hope every single Dem that is up for re-election pays the price for towing the partisan line and ignoring the American people.

Most of the pundits say the midterm will be about Obama and his policies...new AP poll.

Lib politician always make the same mistake...they think the whole country is as stupid as their sheep.

"According to the AP-GFK survey released Wednesday, 59 percent disapprove of Obama's job performance while 41 percent approve."

Several Dems all over the country are being investigated for corruption, including Scarey Harry.

dln said repubs have 8 months to screw up.

It looks like the Dems have no intention of waiting that long. :)

GOP should not help dems "FIX" the plan. The plan should be thrown out. Start all over. Take the good parts of the plan. Throw out mandatory parts of plan. Insurance co's sell across state lines. Get outside heath experts like Dr. Carson. A bi-partisan plan can be developed and that will be the end of this farce.

Several Dems all over the country are being investigated for corruption, including Scarey Harry.

dln said repubs have 8 months to screw up.

It looks like the Dems have no intention of waiting that long. :)

They think if they just continue to delay the enrollement dealine they can magically reach the number they want and say see...Obamacare is a success! Nobody has paid, but their in our club.

GOP should not help dems "FIX" the plan. The plan should be thrown out. Start all over. Take the good parts of the plan. Throw out mandatory parts of plan. Insurance co's sell across state lines. Get outside heath experts like Dr. Carson. A bi-partisan plan can be developed and that will be the end of this farce.

Obamacare was never about healthcare in the first place. Progressives wanted a plan to gain control over the masses and they saw healthcare as their path to help execute the one world government. Control the economy, healthcare, energy = one world government.

Most of the pundits say the midterm will be about Obama and his policies...new AP poll.

Lib politician always make the same mistake...they think the whole country is as stupid as their sheep.

"According to the AP-GFK survey released Wednesday, 59 percent disapprove of Obama's job performance while 41 percent approve."

The real problem is that people are indeed stupid enough to keep voting these clowns into office.

Maybe Americans really are as stupid as they think we are.

Most Americans haven't seen firsthand the damage from obamacare yet. But I have. My wife runs 9 medical practices. She knows the beurocratic nightmare that is running individual doctors to either big conglomerates or out of medicine. Undoing the damage will prove impossible.

This bill will be hung around the necks of every democrat for the forseeable future.

And the people of Nevada Las Vegas continue to re-elect this old senile fool.

fixed it for you

that would have ended if reid had brought the oblamer-feinstein gun grab to a vote

did you know ? the same way calif wants to split, rural nevada wants to split from lost wages

for some reason no one wants anything to do with democrats

fixed it for you

that would have ended if reid had brought the oblamer-feinstein gun grab to a vote

did you know ? the same way calif wants to split, rural nevada wants to split from lost wages

for some reason no one wants anything to do with democrats

I know...all the liber's on here were saying Harry would bring the gun vote back when he tabled it. He didn't have the balls to bring it back or vote on it himself.

I know...all the liber's on here were saying Harry would bring the gun vote back when he tabled it. He didn't have the balls to bring it back or vote on it himself.

at a reno gun show a local was saying, "reid didnt bring it to vote because it required 2/3 majority so it would have failed and cost him his seat, but there is some way to bring it back where a simple majority vote could pass it

I am not sure about it, but thats what they thought

That'll play right into the Dems plan. You see, they try to fix it now and they'll be heros for getting it fixed and the Repubs will bite another bullet as they get blamed for its failures. The Dems have this game rigged. Repubs can't win for losing.

Is a dumb comment.. the internet is growing everyday.. even I don't know how to use it fully and I have been with it for a long time

The internet is too complicated for the average human to work with.. this I agree with

so you agree all the problems with oblamer care are because stupid Americans cant figure out the site ?

you need to be punished for making such a stupid statement

what reid describes is nothing more than failures of the NO BID website oblamer paid $640 million for, before repairs...

what a deal...

why didnt they put it out to low bid ?

they could have tried it out and chosen the best one...

thats proper protocol.. what happened here ?

they needed a foreign company to build a website that doesnt work

harry reid: "stupid Americans cant figure out how to hit the "submit" button... "

was the call in line broke too ? were Americans too stupid to call in ?

yea harry... its bushes fault too...

so you agree all the problems with oblamer care are because stupid Americans cant figure out the site ?

you need to be punished for making such a stupid statement

what reid describes is nothing more than failures of the NO BID website oblamer paid $640 million for, before repairs...

what a deal...

why didnt they put it out to low bid ?

they could have tried it out and chosen the best one...

thats proper protocol.. what happened here ?

they needed a foreign company to build a website that doesnt work

harry reid: "stupid Americans cant figure out how to hit the "submit" button... "

yea harry... its bushes fault too...

At least one person I know who would qualify was told he had to show up some place with ID and a whole bunch of riggermarole

It ain't all the websites fault.. It is complicated trying to verify everyone is everyone

At least one person I know who would qualify was told he had to show up some place with ID and a whole bunch of riggermarole

It ain't all the websites fault.. It is complicated trying to verify everyone is everyone

this is how you back up your claim Americans are too stupid to press the submit button ?

what does going somewhere to show ID have to do with Americans being too stupid to use the internet ?

what kind of BS dodge is this ?

doesnt requiring ID disenfranchise poor people from getting HC ?

It ain't all the websites fault..

this is how you back up your claim "Americans are too stupid to use the internet" ?

I would like harry to try and teach me something about the internet...

Funny millions of people a day understand Amazon just fine. It is hilarious though as liber's always explain away their stupidity...lol

Look it,

These people who are not Reid's grandchildren, who don't know how to use the internet.......is he referring to "inner-city" people?

Is Harry Reid a racist? I think he IS! "not like my grandchildren". Uh huh. RACIST!!!

Man, this guy is in a lot of hot water now, what with his campaign finance money scandal. Dead man walking. Dead racist man walking.

Word on the street is that this old boxer is goin' down for the count.

Never trust a mormon, racist boxer who can't box, I always say.

People that vote for Reid and other Democrats know the Democrats are dependent on the poverty vote so the poverty voters just wait till the Democrats find a way to appease the poverty voters.

I believe the problem with Obamacare is that they ask too many questions that the poverty voters will not answer.

Obamacare uncovers sinful activities like homosexuality, adultery and drugs.

If you sign up for Obamacare you can expect an inspection of your life and habits.

New poll today says only 26% favor Obamacare law. Its been a train wreck since day one, but liber's want you to give them an A+ for trying...please