Obama Gives Churchill Bust Back To England.

So Obama gives a bust of Churchill back to England. We should do the same with Obama. Give him back to Kenya. No?

I knew you guys were filthy disgusting garbage, this Kenya thing, I know a few neighborhoods where I would like to see you make that accusation

We can do this with Marthas too. We can send her back to France.

I knew you guys were filthy disgusting garbage, this Kenya thing, I know a few neighborhoods where I would like to see you make that accusation

It isn't an accusation. It if a gift to Kenya. :) And petty threats over the internets is silly.

you misunderstand, i wasnt threatening you at all

you are a vile and filthy racist pile of garbage and i was just saying that in certain parts of town you would not say the things you say here because in reality you are a scared man, a very scared man

all of you cons are, it is why you act the way you do

We can do this with Marthas too. We can send her back to France.

It isn't an accusation. It if a gift to Kenya. :) And petty threats over the internets is silly.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/167798/uninsured-rate-continues-fall.aspx

You threaten people and I'm the vile one? LMAO!

No Marthas, scared people threaten others.

What does your link have to do with shipping you back to France? Maybe you would like to go to Kenya with Obama?

again, i didnt threaten you,stop the projection

you know who you are, you know why you only say this stuff on the internet and would NEVER say it in public

Stop threatening me Marthas. I'm serious. You are treading on a lawsuit here.

Oh I say it in public all the time. I live in Washington State. This is a very liberal state west of the Cascades. I am a rare conservative here. No one has ever threatened me as you have.

Stop threatening me Marthas. I'm serious. You are treading on a lawsuit here.

Oh I say it in public all the time. I live in Washington State. This is a very liberal state west of the Cascades. I am a rare conservative here. No one has ever threatened me as you have.

Again, i didnt threaten you and the fact that you think there is a lawsuit here makes me almost feel sorry for how stupid you are

really, you are very stupid and I have NEVER threatened you, you are projecting, son LOL

waste of bandwidth

To clarify for the mods, I have NEVER threatened this idiot, I would NOT want to be anywhere NEAR him if he went to certain neighborhoods and said the stuff there that he says here

I was making the correct observation that he would NEVER do that, but I would NEVER want to be a part of it, therefore I am not threatening him

I wouldnt want to be around if he did say those things in public, trust me on that...

Just stop Marthas. I don't want to hear your excuses. It was old after the first reply. Marthas call us vile yet she threatens me and hangs around others that would do bodily harm to me and others like me because of our political opinions. Glad to know how she defines vile. Keep it classy Marthas. ;)

On a bright note, France is lovely this time a year. Send me a postcard.

Just stop Marthas. I don't want to hear your excuses. It was old after the first reply. Marthas call us vile yet she threatens me and hangs around others that would do bodily harm to me and others like me because of our political opinions. Glad to know how she defines vile. Keep it classy Marthas. ;)

On a bright note, France is lovely this time a year. Send me a postcard.

I dont hang around with anyone like that, i made the correct observation that you and your friends sit here and say the most horrifically vile, ugly, filthy racist garbage...dont you

Chickie got banned for less

you should ban me, you sure as hell will never win an argument with me

we dont want that filthy [African-American slur]kenyan piece of shit here any longer

In certain hoods you might want to have a fire extinguisher. YOU and the trash that live there are due to riot and burn out the black businessmen. I will be watching the flames from about 20 miles away on a mountain. Burn baby burn.

keep posting your viciously vile and hateful racist garbage, so we know who you are