Who was the last NON puppet US president?

yes you could be right...

They threatened dumbo bush with an assassination also if he refused to say TERRORISTS TERRORISTS TERRORISTS in every speech for the next 7 years.

Are you kidding? Bush was CIA back when they killed JFK.

No. Reagan was shot, and from that day forward his mind was scrambled and Bush called the shots.

He also called the shots for Clinton( see how they suddenly became a father son relationship?) or was it all along. And of course he called the shots for Dumbya.

The day Obama and Hilkary disappeared from the media? That's when Obama was basically told you do our bidding you get fame and riches, you don't and we go after your daughters. Your choice.

Are you kidding? Bush was CIA back when they killed JFK.

No. Reagan was shot, and from that day forward his mind was scrambled and Bush called the shots.

He also called the shots for Clinton( see how they suddenly became a father son relationship?) or was it all along. And of course he called the shots for Dumbya.

The day Obama and Hilkary disappeared from the media? That's when Obama was basically told you do our bidding you get fame and riches, you don't and we go after your daughters. Your choice.

I was talking about bush the dumbo...

I know that bush snr was cia.... and certainly involved in the JFK killing..but at what depth ..you do not know.

I'll have to go with JFK too, for the 1st spot

TR

Ike

Conservative, Intelligent, war hero, thought outside the box.

Certainly Not afraid to tell his 'Advisors' they were wrong(fullashit).

I was talking about bush the dumbo...

I know that bush snr was cia.... and certainly involved in the JFK killing..but at what depth ..you do not know.

There were three White House Coups:

When JFK was shot, and LBJ took over, and the MIC

When Reagan was shot, and Poppy and the CIA and NWO took over

When 9/11 happened and Cheney and the neocons took over, NWO

Read just two books:

"Family of Secrets" by Russ Baker about the Bush criminal cartel

and "Double Crossed" by Sam Giancana, Jr. whacks, JFK, Bobby, MLK, Marilyn, etc.

All the dots are then connected!

Give me a TR any day. Give me a skull cracker who doesn't apologize for his country.

TR, our greatest PROGRESSIVE POTUS!

Trust Buster

Enviro conservationist

Business regulator

Pro labor

And imperialist!

And liked to shoot small, helpless animals like the Ted today! haha

A very good POTUS!

I'll have to go with JFK too, for the 1st spot

TR

Ike

Conservative, Intelligent, war hero, thought outside the box.

Certainly Not afraid to tell his 'Advisors' they were wrong(fulla[excrement]).

And that is why conservatives hated his guts, and shot him!

He was socially liberal, fiscal conservative.

But being an aristocrat, like Teddy, FDR,Wilson, he was a learned man who cared deeply for his country.

And that is why conservatives hated his guts, and shot him!

He was socially liberal, fiscal conservative.

But being an aristocrat, like Teddy, FDR,Wilson, he was a learned man who cared deeply for his country.

Agree 100%

TR, our greatest PROGRESSIVE POTUS!

Trust Buster

Enviro conservationist

Business regulator

Pro labor

And imperialist!

And liked to shoot small, helpless animals like the Ted today! haha

A very good POTUS!

When TR was running the show - his being labeled progressive meant, America was growing in leaps & bounds. TR put us on the map as THEE world power. On the other hand, looks like Barry is working 24/7 to erase the greatest most powerful nation in history. Who would you rather have in office right now? What Churchill said ( more or less ): America - the USA has the worst system in all of recorded history, except for ALL THE REST.

The dictatorship that exists in the US today...can probably be traced back to the assassination of JFK>

I am not saying that JFK was a truly powerful and independent President (he had a few puppet masters of his own).... he did however try to oppose the CIA/Military complex ...and that brought his assassination.

So the last President that the US had... .who had SOME semblance of power ...was JFK.

The creation of the CIA with a vast number of NAZIS ...combined with the COLD WAR dominance of the CIA and Military spending...has inevitably created an all powerful dictatorship... that crushes ALL PRESIDENTS.