Obamacare extended AGAIN

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone surprised?

you must hate that there are no longer pre existing condition exclusions or lifetime caps on benefits or the ability for a parent to keep their kid on the policy etc

you cons are disgusting pigs and I cant believe we live in the same country

you must hate that there are no longer pre existing condition exclusions or lifetime caps on benefits or the ability for a parent to keep their kid on the policy etc

you cons are disgusting pigs and I cant believe we live in the same country

You must hate that there are less people ensured now than before O'failurecare.

Your gallup link shows we have more people uninsured now than in 2009. LMAO!

uninsured rate continues to drop

we know you guys hate poor people and want to keep health care from them and would oppose a RIGHTWING idea once a BLACK prez supported it

but you lost, it is the law

obey the law boys and shut up :D

uninsured rate continues to drop

we know you guys hate poor people and want to keep health care from them and would oppose a RIGHTWING idea once a BLACK prez supported it

but you lost, it is the law

obey the law boys and shut up :D

More are uninsure now than in 2009. Obamacare is tEh bestest. LOL

More are uninsure now than in 2009. Obamacare is tEh bestest. LOL

yep, rate continues to drop, thanks to Obamacare

you should take some credit, it was a filthy pile of garbage rightwing institution that CREATED IT

considering the amount of obstruction by cons, the states that WONT allow the medicaid expansion thus killing citizens, yes actually people will die from that

by now the number should be double what it is but we are up against very bad and heartless people like YOU

So to deflect from you threatening me, you say conservatives are killing people because they wont allow medicaid expansion. You are one warpped puppy.

not allowing medicaid expansion will kill people

and not only did I not threaten you but trust me I would NEVER want to be in the same county as you, let alone around when anything happened good or bad

i have family in your neck of the woods, next time i visit them if I send you some money will you leave town while I visit?

i am calling my son right now to have him remind me the name of the hick town he lives in

People will die anyway. In fact, everyone who has ever lived, has died. Interesting statistic. Dying is the #1 cause of death. You can't argue with those facts.

You don't live in the same country as me? Then why do you care what happens in the US?

If you have family up here, they are certainly good people. Washingtonians are for the most part good people. I love it here and love my brothers and sister Washingtonians. We disagree on a lot of politics but we are civil, unlike you. You take things too far. When you threaten people, you know it is time to take a break.

county

not country

and he has described most of his neighbors as idiot rightwingers who are all poor and vote repub

amazing

PEOPLE WILL DIE ANYWAY fallopian says

so when Grayson said your idea of healthcare was hurry up and die, he was right

county

not country

and he has described most of his neighbors as idiot rightwingers who are all poor and vote repub

amazing

Ah my bad. I didn't see that. How embarrassing for me and my whole family line.

Not sure where I ever said that but if you said I said it, it must be true. On second thought, my neighbors are liberals. Hmm.

anyone surprised?

Why have ANY deadline for signing up? People want health care, & their situations change from time to time, especially when young. Really, I don't understand why their should be a sign-up period for Medicare even.

prPMTworld.JPG

http://thedailyshow....14---anita-hill

http://www.thedailys...ional-autocrats

http://www.thedailys...istraction-loop

http://<span style="...real-tax-reform

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

2014: VOTE FOR *WE THE PEOPLE IN THE "PEOPLE'S HOUSE!" USA!

prPMT2010-10-29.GIF