Rebuild the European Union in the union of all the developed and devel

I am absolutely sure

that taking Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and not taking Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Armenia, Azebaydzhan and Turkey as equal members of the European Union, EU and the USA provoke enmity between states, which could lead to World War III .

I am the author of the global social project of the Union of all developed and developing countries. "

It’s conceptual formula fits just a single page of poster-text.

“NEW SABBATH”

GLOBAL SOCIAL PROJECT

1. SYMMETRY OF 26 WORKING WEEKS AND 26 SABBATIICAL (CREATIVE VACATIONS) WEEKS IN A YEAR.

1248 WORKING HOURS PER YEAR.

2. ALL POWER PLACES AND MOST WORKING PLACES WITHIN A WEEK BY LOTS AND ONLY ON 1 CADENCE TO CANDIDATES CERTIFICATED BY PROFESSIONAL SELECTION TESTS.

IT WORKS AS ”SOCIAL QUALITY INSURANCE” AND WILL GIVE TOTAL FREEDOM FROM TOTAL CORRUPTION.

3. TO EVERY CITIZEN - LIFELONG HIGH EDUCATION: MULTI-PROFESSIONAL, ALL 4 WORLD CULTURES OF TANAH, BUDDHIST TREATISE – TRIPITAKA, CHRISTIAN BIBLE AND QUARAN IN A SECULAR FORMAT.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO DESTROY THE TOTAL HATRED BETWEEN AND INTER RELIGIOUS, CULTURES, ETHNICS AND NATIONS.

4. TO CREATE THE GLOBAL UNION OF ALL DEVELOPED COUNTRIES INCLUDING ISRAEL ON THE BASE OF THE FIRST THREE POINTS.
GLOBAL MULTICULTURALISM OF HIGHLY EDUCATED MULTI-PROFESSIONAL AND 4 WORLD CULTURES’ CITIZENS WILL GIVE THE COMPLEMENTARY RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN PEAOPLE IN CONTRUST OF TODAY’S ANTAGONISTIC GLOBAL MULTICULTURALISM OF MONO CULTURED AND HATED EACH OTHER DEVELOPED COUNTRIES’ CITIZENS OF DIFFERENT CULTURES.

HOLY RESURRECTED ISRAEL OF HOLY RESURRECTED LANGUAGE WILL BE THE CAPITAL STATE OF THIS UNION.

THE PHILOSOPHICAL FOUNDATIONS OF THE PROJECT: EQUAL BALANCE BETWEEN ALL “SHABBATON” DAYS OF TORAH AND DAYS OF CREATIVE ACTIVITY “HAMLAHA” - “THE COMMANDMENT OF COMMANDMENTS OF BOOK OF BOOKS”; AND USING BIBLE FATE IN FORM OF LOTS TO REACH THE JUSTICE OF SOCIAL DECISIONS.

I lived 40 years in the Soviet Union (Russia, Ukraine, Turkmenistan).
I lived 23 years in Resurrected Israel.
I lived 1 year in USA.

I identify myself as a full Jew, and as a full Russian, and as a full Ukrainian and as a full Turkman, and as a full American, and as a full ctitizen of EU.

I know very well what I am talking about.