Birth Control - Gun Control

Birth Control is not a right. If you want it to be, email your representative and suggest a Constitutional amendment.

The right to bear arms is a right.

If you really really don't want to have an unplanned pregnancy, don't fuck. See how you are personally in control of your fate? That's a good thing.

If you really really don't want to get car jacked, suffer a home invasion, or die during the robbery of the liquor store you dashed into to grab a bottle of tequila on your way to a party, I can't help you. Those are situations that are beyond your control. Unless - you have a gun...

So, let's strike a compromise. Employers must pay for contraception, but they also have to pay for anyone who wants one, to buy a firearm and be trained to use it.1374694465408-cached.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birth Control is not a right. If you want it to be, email your representative and suggest a Constitutional amendment.

If you really really don't want to have an unplanned pregnancy, don't fuck. See how you are personally in control of your fate? That's a good thing.

If you really really don't want to get car jacked, suffer a home invasion, or die during the robbery of the liquor store you dashed into to grab a bottle of tequila on your way to a party, I can't help you. Those are situations that are beyond your control. Unless - you have a gun...

So, let's strike a compromise. Employers must pay for contraception, but they also have to pay for anyone who wants one, to buy a firearm and be trained to use it.1374694465408-cached.jpg

OK, I want a Kimber .45 ACP!! :)

Drool...

DSCN3021a.jpg

DROOOOOOL!!!!!!

They are a sweetie, I could've had one for $700.00, someone was selling it cheap because he needed the money.

I just didn't have $700.00 in spare change in my pocket, and he was about 3 min from selling it. :(

MY"baby" is a Colt .45 ACP that is older than anyone posting here.

I carry it all the time, shoot it whenever I can get to the range (every few weeks or less, hopefully).

It'll do it's job, IF ever called upon to defend me or mine.

The Kinber IS a sweetie though!!!

The one he had was stainless steel. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :)

DROOOOOOL!!!!!!

They are a sweetie, I could've had one for $700.00, someone was selling it cheap because he needed the money.

I just didn't have $700.00 in spare change in my pocket, and he was about 3 min from selling it. :(

MY"baby" is a Colt .45 ACP that is older than anyone posting here.

I carry it all the time, shoot it whenever I can get to the range (every few weeks or less, hopefully).

It'll do it's job, IF ever called upon to defend me or mine.

The Kinber IS a sweetie though!!!

The one he had was stainless steel. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :)

Your response has been...wd7HGsX.jpg

Firestar .45. Much tiny gun - much big hole. I will never ever leave my home unarmed. Like I said: I know when I'm outside my home, the possibility exists, I may go down; but I know damn well, "I will never go down whimpering".

350px-StarFirestar45.jpg

Like the cedit-card commercial says "DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT" is my motto.

I'd rather carry it forever and not need it, than not carry it and need it!

Target shooting is a fun hobby.

Taught an 11 year old gun safety and how to shoot a Walther P-22 last week. :)

Like the cedit-card commercial says "DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT" is my motto.

I'd rather carry it forever and not need it, than not carry it and need it!

Target shooting is a fun hobby.

Taught an 11 year old gun safety and how to shoot a Walther P-22 last week. :)

The grip is a bit short for my hand, so, mags with one extra round did the trick. Still adjusting my Black Hills shoulder rig. What's nice about the little Firestar .45 , is, it hangs well horizontally. Just yank it straight out. SA - so always one in the pipe. Also has a nearly 4 inch barrel - uncommon for a tiny .45.

Take down - maybe 10 seconds - no tools.

The grip is a bit short for my hand, so, mags with one extra round did the trick. Still adjusting my Black Hills shoulder rig. What's nice about the little Firestar .45 , is, it hangs well horizontally. Just yank it straight out. SA - so always one in the pipe. Also has a nearly 4 inch barrel - uncommon for a tiny .45.

Take down - maybe 10 seconds - no tools.

The 6-round grip can be a little small if you have a large hand. They do make a small print though. I like the .45 ACP round, it definititly speaks with authority.

For a back-up and a throw-in-your-pocket-for-a-quick-trip-to-the-store, I have a Taurus 738 .380 TCP D-series.

It is just a short 9MM, but is will do in a pinch.

Don't ya just love it when people ask ya "are you afraid when you are in your home".

I chuckle and say "NOPE, not afraid of nothing when I'm home or out". lol lol :)

The 6-round grip can be a little small if you have a large hand. They do make a small print though. I like the .45 ACP round, it definititly speaks with authority.

For a back-up and a throw-in-your-pocket-for-a-quick-trip-to-the-store, I have a Taurus 738 .380 TCP D-series.

It is just a short 9MM, but is will do in a pinch.

Don't ya just love it when people ask ya "are you afraid when you are in your home".

I chuckle and say "NOPE, not afraid of nothing when I'm home or out". lol lol :)

I have a Sterling .380 - DA. Nice little gun. A Model 400 I believe. Shoots well. They did make ( if memory still on line ) a DA .45 way back when. Probably not easy to locate one though. I think Sterling also made the old .45 Grease Gun.

I love it!!.

But I wouldn't want to warn anyone in advance that IF they start trouble, THEY are gonna lose!! Hell, let it be a suprise to them. lol lol

One of the reasons I don't care for open carry. I see people at my local Walmart with big Ruger Super Blackhawks hanging on their hips. Clumsy gun if you ask me. I gotta go today to pick up a Stack On gun cabinet. Second time I ordered one. The first came in damaged during shipping. Can't beat the deal; but it's gotta be in one piece.

I have a Sterling .380 - DA. Nice little gun. A Model 400 I believe. Shoots well. They did make ( if memory still on line ) a DA .45 way back when. Probably not easy to locate one though. I think Sterling also made the old .45 Grease Gun.

I have never come across a sterling semi handgun, I know they can be pricey.

They look like a sweetheat of a gun though.

Is it reliable?

Personally, I'd prefer the Thompson to the grease-gun.

They STILL make the Thompson in semi, from the original blueprints, you need strong arms to hold it for any length of time. lol

Take-down for my taurus is just a little preasure on the front of the barrel and pop out the pin with my fingernails. About 6 sec to fieldstrip it. It is a cute little gun lol

One of the reasons I don't care for open carry. I see people at my local Walmart with big Ruger Super Blackhawks hanging on their hips. Clumsy gun if you ask me. I gotta go today to pick up a Stack On gun cabinet. Second time I ordered one. The first came in damaged during shipping. Can't beat the deal; but it's gotta be in one piece.

In most states that I know of, IF you can legally own a handgun, most likely you can get a CCW too.

Blackhawks/Super Blackhawks are something for the range. In public, it can go through more than one person, IF your not careful.

That damn Taurus has more of a bite than My .45 ACP has when you pull the trigger. It doesn't weigh anything (10 oz empty).

The weight of the .45 assorbs more of the recoil (3 lbs fully loaded).

My cousin & I got a few bucks from an old aunt. I have grandkids - he doesn't. He bought an original ( full auto ) & a 28 Thompson ( full auto ). $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ : 800px-MP44_-_Tyskland_-_8x33mm_Kurz_-_Ar

The Storm rifle uses the ( I believe ) Kurtz round. I believe the AK 47 is a knock off of the Storm rifle design.

Surprised me how quickly the paperwork went through.

In most states that I know of, IF you can legally own a handgun, most likely you can get a CCW too.

Blackhawks/Super Blackhawks are something for the range. In public, it can go through more than one person, IF your not careful.

That damn Taurus has more of a bite than My .45 ACP has when you pull the trigger. It doesn't weigh anything (10 oz empty).

The weight of the .45 assorbs more of the recoil (3 lbs fully loaded).

I can understand why it's difficult ( for a law abiding citizen ) to get a permit to carry in cities - lots of people, & a misplaced shot can do serious damage to innocent people. Now, if your a feckin tree dwelling cretin - no problem finding an illegal weapon. Go figure. Much easier to pump out laws that only apply to non criminals. Safer too.

I have never come across a sterling semi handgun, I know they can be pricey.

They look like a sweetheat of a gun though.

Is it reliable?

Personally, I'd prefer the Thompson to the grease-gun.

They STILL make the Thompson in semi, from the original blueprints, you need strong arms to hold it for any length of time. lol

Take-down for my taurus is just a little preasure on the front of the barrel and pop out the pin with my fingernails. About 6 sec to fieldstrip it. It is a cute little gun lol

It shoots OK. Sometimes the magazine needs tweaking. Only have one factory mag. It's OK.

Drool...

DSCN3021a.jpg

That's my carry gun. Kimber Ultra Carry II. For a 3" 1911, it's pretty accurate and easy to shoot. And for a factory gun has a pretty respectable trigger. I have been carrying this gun for about 4 years now, I think.

So, let's strike a compromise. Employers must pay for contraception, but they also have to pay for anyone who wants one, to buy a firearm and be trained to use it.

The Militia Acts of 1792, based on the Constitution's militia clause (in addition to its affirmative authorization to raise an army and a navy), would have required every "free able-bodied white male citizen" between the ages of 18 and 45, with a few occupational exceptions, to "provide himself" a weapon and ammunition.[9] (See Conscription.) The Militia Acts had been reported in 2010 by Joe Conason,[10] but were never federally enforced, so their constitutionality was never litigated.[11]

The Militia Acts of 1792, based on the Constitution's militia clause (in addition to its affirmative authorization to raise an army and a navy), would have required every "free able-bodied white male citizen" between the ages of 18 and 45, with a few occupational exceptions, to "provide himself" a weapon and ammunition.[9] (See Conscription.) The Militia Acts had been reported in 2010 by Joe Conason,[10] but were never federally enforced, so their constitutionality was never litigated.[11]

Well, boy. Seeing as you're black you just need to stay out of this.

p.s. TOTP MOTHERFUCKERS!