walmart admits fodstams are key to its

prosperity, big surprise government welfare to big corporation .

so why are you conns so down on welfare ? it provides help to large corporation like fast food companies and other minimum wage corporation . we arnt you backing welfare ?

so why are you conns so down on welfare ? it provides help to large corporation like fast food companies and other minimum wage corporation . we arnt you backing welfare ?

cons hate poor people until they become one

they think, wrongly of course, that most poor are Brown people or non white

cons hate everything that isnt exactly like them

I like Wal-mart. Low prices. I go to the one in Nashua N.H. I use coupons. I only buy with a coupon or on sale. I load up. This is good for me because I pay the lowest possible price and I dodge the Mass. sales tax. I go once a month. People living along the border in Mass. do all their shopping at the Wal-mart in N. H. Thanks Wal-mart and thanks N. H.

Walmart works the system. this is true. government subsidize labor.

LMFAO

And you stupid liberals want the less fortunate people to have to pay MORE for what they buy at stores.

You want Walmart to have to raise their prices on everything, because..

(1) IF the unions get in Walmart the cost of doing business will skyrocket which will in turn will drasticly raise the cost of shopping at Walmart, affecting poor people's buying power.

(2) IF Walmart only buys "Made in America", it will raise their "product costs" which will in turn make Walmart raise their prices drasticly, again, affecting poor people' buying power.

. Why do you libs hate poor poeole and want to force them to pay more for what they HAVE to buy?

Older people on a fixed income will have to resort to eating dod food, or not buying their perscriptions.

Why do you want older people on fixed icomes to have to eat dog food?

Are you trying to kill off poor people because you hate poor people? :)

Keep unions out. Everywhere Wal-mart tries to locate thousands show up to work. The people like wal-mart because the price is right. Wal-mart is a gigantic employer. If the unions get in prices will rise, there will be less jobs and it will be impossible for Wal-mart to get rid of union slackers. The poor will suffer because of the rise in prices. The unemployed will suffer because of the jobs cutting. Why do libs hate the poor?

Yeah they got to keep the union out because then people will be paid more and not on food stamps. we can't have that.

............. And the cost of EVERYTHING at Walmarts will rise drasticly.

Will THAT make you happy when less affluent people have to spend twice as much for what they need to buy?

Less affluent people's money wont go as far. The employees raises IF the unions get in, just MIGHT equal the cost increases they have to bear.. The Walmart employees will break even, but everyone else will just have to pay MORE when shopping at Walmart.

You're not particularly bright, are you?

Or do you just hate "success" (Walmart)??????? :)

But in the mean time...on a TV she bought at Walmart, (where Glen Beck once worked [but of course not at minimum wage] when he was in College, the same one Tim Tebow thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for every thing wrong with the Government, CNN about the Trayvon Martin injustice and Fox News about East Jerusalem (but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people); while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich...washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise, right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem, Obama not being born in America and the war in Iraq that Haliburton started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land...planting it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they are the greedy rich who take advantage of the Bush tax cuts and hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse inmates that racist cops rail roaded, all the while...Miley Cyrus in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...(without any underwear on) danced on Ronald Reagan's grave, as Occupy Wall Street protesters chanted and burned an American flag that was made in China as Al Sharpton yelled (in the heart of KKK country) at Ted Nugent 'we wanta get paid for slavery, even tho it ended 150 years ago.'

I detect some hope you understand the liberals plight bgr39??

Yeah, Liberals never think things through and what the hell they want to do and the unintended conequencse it will have on the whole country.

Everything liberals do TO the country leaves America in a weaker and worse off country. :)

Your opinion not fact.

LMFAO

You THINK that IF the unions get in and double the pay of all the Walmart employees That it wont have ANY affect on the prices that Walmart charges????

You Think that IF walmart only sells "made in America" products that cost much, much more that what Walmart NOW stocks, that it wont have ANY affect on Walmart prices???

NO ONE can be THAT STUPID!!!

YOU have to be the biggest LIAR on the board! :)

cons hate poor people until they become one

they think, wrongly of course, that most poor are Brown people or non white

cons hate everything that isnt exactly like them

That's a pretty ignorant statement considering how vial libs are toward people who don't agree with them, especially conservative women and minorities. God forbid you don't conform to the Democrats' mold of how every minority should think and act.

For the record, not a Republican.

sigh, what a moronic post just above mine

sheesh, how have we surived these complete fools this long

So you're saying that what he posted is wrong? If so, I wonder if you would mind educating him on why.

Why are so many opposed to welfare? Because we're being robbed to fund it and the people receiving it don't ever get off it. They just want more more more.

Walmart admitted it affected the bottom line... they also indicated the weather affected it... it's WHAT THEY DO during Earnings season:

http://money.cnn.com/2014/01/31/news/companies/walmart-food-stamps/index.html

BUT, for Liberals to THEN to infer it's "corporate welfare" and that it's somehow an indication of "EVIL" businesses... Might I remind you that DEMOCRATS are the ones who pushed, and pushed food stamps and all the related programs... AND, for Liberals to PUSH TO PASS those programs, and THEN COMPLAIN that they are somehow "Corporate Welfare" is BOTH SAD and LAUGHABLE...

You Liberals TRULY have some sort of mental disorder...

so if welfare helps a corporation its good ? OK

old sh!t you cry about welfare but then defend a company that depends on it to help pay for its labor cost .

don't you conbaggers think you sound hypocritical ?

independent sh!t , you cry about welfare as well but if it helps a corporations bottom line ? like fast food and large corporation known to run independent stores out . its good .

I'm not b!ting about mal mart , I'm pointing out how large corporation are using it to profit . and state tax break companies like theses get away with what you complain about but its ok .

slowthinking yeah we're being robed . by companies that don't need it they want more profit more more more . like oil companies and airlines and well every corporation expect a handout .

Lfool I'm not crying about welfare , just n pointing out how corporation use it to pay workers less .

hell they even run food drives for their workers from costumers .

your pretty sure ? wow don't play the lottery .

I'm ok with people being able to survive, but against corporations use it to help themselves . their profits are from our tax's . but even still if you can comprehend my scribble , you'll see I'm pointing out to people like you how welfare helps the rich .

lol

this is oblamers jobs plan, thats what a business gets for hiring 1,000's

what have you losers done ?

would you like it better if all the businesses you hate just closed up, flipped you the bird,

and moved to china... no doubt... actions speak louder than words

here go with this libloons...

One Walmart's Low Wages Could Cost Taxpayers $900,000 Per Year, House Dems Find

Walmart wages are so low that could cost taxpayers as much as $900,000 at just one Walmart Supercenter in Wisconsin,

lol

lefty likes to cry about the min wage but why wont the hypocrite loser tell us about the coli oblamer gave him ?

why doesnt he want to answer ?

so if welfare helps a corporation its good ? OK

Actually, that's the worst kind of welfare. At least the argument can be made that welfare attempts to help the poor, even though that can be thoroughly debunked with a quickness. Corporate subsidies are nothing but thanks from politicians to those who stuffed their election coffers full, nothing else.

I always said that about Solyndra. Execs made a killing at all the green companies that oblameo propped up. Subsidies for green companies. hahaaa. Banks were given bailout money. I was against that too. The bank haters here rail forever about "Evil Bankers" but love oblame who bailed them out. Hahahahaaa.

You want us to applaud a big corporation getting rich off the backs of the tax payers? You won't find that.

Perhaps a large % of food stamp purchases should be pass-through dollars that go back to the government to support more and more deadbeats.

Could we both support that?