if we let the conbagger take the senet

Oblameo is going to be known as the president of NO. GOP will send up bills that will get us out of the oblameomess. Oblameo will veto them. This will help the GOP in 2016. GOP will rightly accuse the Dems of a do nothing president. Slogan could be a play on "You want more" Dems are in real trouble. Dems are now calling for the communist Ginsburg to resign so oblameo will have an opportunity to nominate another supreme court justice. Dems who say this are conceding the senate. Louisiana purchase senator gone. Cornhusker kickback is in trouble. Oblameocare hurt dems but Putin might putin the nail in the coffin. Crimea river.

you think he'll take away the tittle from the congress? didn't seem to hurt them .

may turn out to be his last term?

I hope he dose refuse to sign one thing the conbaggers vote on .

but he doesn't seem to be as childish or against America as conbagger are .

john you must American are stupid to not remember ,

but then you could be right .

If GOP takes senate there will be Dems. who vote with the GOP. A lot of dems have already seen the light. GOP and dems will vote to start drilling and oblameo will veto to appease the greens. GOP can get some Bi-partisan votes that oblameo will have to veto due to liberal special interests. GOP should pile on oblameo and not even talk with him. He never talked with them. Bi partisan deals can be made in the senate and you might see an override. If GOP wins senate oblameo will be nothing more than a figurehead. Hopefully he will spend his time golfing and let the adults run the country.

we deserve what happens .

can't b!tch about what they do .

only hope president Obama vetoes the cr@p out of their attempts.

We have a Democratic senator in this state who better start looking for a new job because he's as good as gone and he will be replaced by.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

wait for it.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

a Tea Party candidate.

we deserve what happens .

can't b!tch about what they do .

only hope president Obama vetoes the cr@p out of their attempts.

How has the Reid-led Democratic Senate assisted anyone? It's a bottleneck at best, a clusterf at worse. Why is it so important not to lose it?

Oblameo is going to be known as the president of NO. GOP will send up bills that will get us out of the oblameomess. Oblameo will veto them. This will help the GOP in 2016. GOP will rightly accuse the Dems of a do nothing president. Slogan could be a play on "You want more" Dems are in real trouble. Dems are now calling for the communist Ginsburg to resign so oblameo will have an opportunity to nominate another supreme court justice. Dems who say this are conceding the senate. Louisiana purchase senator gone. Cornhusker kickback is in trouble. Oblameocare hurt dems but Putin might putin the nail in the coffin. Crimea river.

The pet names you filthy racists have for our President embarrass the hell out of real Americans

He is so much better of a human being than you are and that is why you hate him so much

(and I think he is far to conservative, so imagine how worthless you are compared to an actual liberal)

The pet names you filthy racists have for our President embarrass the hell out of real Americans

He is so much better of a human being than you are and that is why you hate him so much

(and I think he is far to conservative, so imagine how worthless you are compared to an actual liberal)

Too bad they don't coin loving names like CONBAGGER.

Action by both the House and the Senate is required to override a presidential veto. A two-thirds majority vote of the Members present is required to override a presidential veto. If one house fails to override a veto, the other house does not attempt to override, even if the votes are present to succeed. The House and Senate may attempt to override a veto anytime during the Congress in which the veto is issued. Should both houses of Congress successfully vote to override a presidential veto, the bill becomes law. According the the Congressional Research service, from 1789 through 2004, only 106 of 1,484 regular presidential vetoes were overridden by Congress.

Vermin bigots like Marthas have done much to degrade the effectiveness of the word racist. Blacks themselves have thrown the word around too much. There was a time when being accused of Racism was a horrifying event. Now it's nothing. Dopes like Jackson and Sharpton have made a living accusing the entire nation of racism. Now nobody cares what they say and their accusations are laughed at. People say what else is new. Jokesters ask if you did anything racist today. Black ink in pens is racist. hahahaaaaaaa. Black print in newspapers is racist. Everywhere one looks you can find racism. Did you do anything racist today? Did you think any racist thoughts today? The post link at the bottom of this forum is black. Marthas should report this to Sharpton. If you read the black print, or use the post button, you are a racist. The border around my iMac is black. Apple is a racist company. Does anyone care? Nope. Overworked word. hahahaaaaaa.

Vermin bigots like Marthas have done much to degrade the effectiveness of the word racist. Blacks themselves have thrown the word around too much. There was a time when being accused of Racism was a horrifying event. Now it's nothing. Dopes like Jackson and Sharpton have made a living accusing the entire nation of racism. Now nobody cares what they say and their accusations are laughed at. People say what else is new. Jokesters ask if you did anything racist today. Black ink in pens is racist. hahahaaaaaaa. Black print in newspapers is racist. Everywhere one looks you can find racism. Did you do anything racist today? Did you think any racist thoughts today? The post link at the bottom of this forum is black. Marthas should report this to Sharpton. If you read the black print, or use the post button, you are a racist. The border around my iMac is black. Apple is a racist company. Does anyone care? Nope. Overworked word. hahahaaaaaa.

Nobody other than the tiny bubble people you deal with can stomach you guys anymore, take my word for it.

Hell, you guys have even decided that you prefer the KGB to a Black Democratic President, makes you guilty of treason, too

not the same thing, is it

Bush is guilty of starting a war for political power, killing hundreds of thousands...yet i never hear you talk about him

Well that's certainly something to talk about as we enter YEAR SIX of the war in Afghanistan under President Obama. Year SIX. Can you believe it? Oh that the Bush-era anti-war movement hadn't disbanded on...coincidentally...Inauguration Day 2009!

Well that's certainly something to talk about as we enter YEAR SIX of the war in Afghanistan under President Obama. Year SIX. Can you believe it? Oh that the Bush-era anti-war movement hadn't disbanded on...coincidentally...Inauguration Day 2009!

There you go again, blaming Obama for a war that Bush started...(we did have to go in when we did and do something, but this is ridiculous)

You know, I have wondered for a long time now why he wont let us leave completely, of course you are aware we have cut way back on our people there, but what reason do you think he keeps us there?

Surely it is unpopular at home, I am completely against it NO MATTER what he knows that I dont know, so why does he do it?

the day Obama was elected, as opposed to selected like W, the right literally lost their minds

a BLACK man as president and one with the name of Hussein Obama?

complete insanity ensued by small minded morons

Because he said that was the war that mattered. Another oblameo lie. Get ready for the apology to the Taliban. Oblameo "I could have ended the war years ago. I didn't. Please accept on behalf of the American people my sincere apology" (bow)

There you go again, blaming Obama for a war that Bush started...(we did have to go in when we did and do something, but this is ridiculous)

You know, I have wondered for a long time now why he wont let us leave completely, of course you are aware we have cut way back on our people there, but what reason do you think he keeps us there?

Surely it is unpopular at home, I am completely against it NO MATTER what he knows that I dont know, so why does he do it?

This would be a WONDEROUS statement if it was made SIX MONTHS into the Obama Presidency. But we are going on SIX YEARS and you are STILL blaming Bush because Obama did not keep his campaign promise to get us out of Afghanistan? Really? REALLY? Again...how handy it would have been had the Bush-era Liberal anti-war protestors not disbanded on Inauguration Day 2009. How profound it would have been had the mainstream media continued reporting body counts post-Inauguration Day 2009. And why does he do it? Karzai has him wrapped around his little finger.

Because he said that was the war that mattered. Another oblameo lie. Get ready for the apology to the Taliban. Oblameo "I could have ended the war years ago. I didn't. Please accept on behalf of the American people my sincere apology" (bow)

Yep, you went nuts, completely out of your mind the instant you heard he was elected the first time

You never make sense, you contradict yourself daily, you have no clue what he has done as President, etc

amazing

This would be a WONDEROUS statement if it was made SIX MONTHS into the Obama Presidency. But we are going on SIX YEARS and you are STILL blaming Bush because Obama did not keep his campaign promise to get us out of Afghanistan? Really? REALLY? Again...how handy it would have been had the Bush-era Liberal anti-war protestors not disbanded on Inauguration Day 2009. How profound it would have been had the mainstream media continued reporting body counts post-Inauguration Day 2009. And why does he do it? Karzai has him wrapped around his little finger.

so you wont try and answer the question, too bad, thought we might actually discuss something

leaving Afghanistan would be HUGELY popular for the Prez, yet he doesnt, why?

Yep, you went nuts, completely out of your mind the instant you heard he was elected the first time

You never make sense, you contradict yourself daily, you have no clue what he has done as President, etc

amazing

so you wont try and answer the question, too bad, thought we might actually discuss something

leaving Afghanistan would be HUGELY popular for the Prez, yet he doesnt, why?

You seem to know. Tell us.