Hello, meet mr Alternative Minimum Tax!

So I figured it out, my excessive tax bill.

Because the ultra-rich pay the corrupt to impact policy, and the poor....well the poor just mooch.

it is the hardest working sector...those earning $200-400k by the sweat of their brow that bear the bulk of the burden.

So let me get this straight.

I don't even live in Mass, but I pay massachusetts income tax...State income tax is no longer deductible for me.

People say buy a house you get tax breaks for mortgage interest payments and property taxes. Nah-uh...thanks to alternative minimum tax that is no longer deductible for me?

Children? No longer deductible.

Anyone that aspires to middle management, think twice.

It is not the rich who control policy, it is not the poor who the Dems keep dependent through giveaways.

It is those who seek to break out of dependence through the sweat of their brow who are always punished.

Bring on the cry baby pics. But this is a serious issue.

The alternative minimum tax must be abolished.

So I figured it out, my excessive tax bill.

Because the ultra-rich pay the corrupt to impact policy, and the poor....well the poor just mooch.

it is the hardest working sector...those earning $200-400k by the sweat of their brow that bear the bulk of the burden.

So let me get this straight.

I don't even live in Mass, but I pay massachusetts income tax...State income tax is no longer deductible for me.

People say buy a house you get tax breaks for mortgage interest payments and property taxes. Nah-uh...thanks to alternative minimum tax that is no longer deductible for me?

Children? No longer deductible.

Anyone that aspires to middle management, think twice.

It is not the rich who control policy, it is not the poor who the Dems keep dependent through giveaways.

It is those who seek to break out of dependence through the sweat of their brow who are always punished.

Bring on the cry baby pics. But this is a serious issue.

The alternative minimum tax must be abolished.

If we returned to a time when we had PROGRESSIVE taxation of the VERY rich, YOUR taxes would be less. THAT is what u miss. Why should hedge fund mangers get away with marginal tax rates of 25 or even 15% when u are stuck with 39.6%? WISE UP.

prPMTworld.JPG

http://www.thedailys...ional-autocrats

http://www.thedailys...istraction-loop

http://<span style="...real-tax-reform

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

2014: VOTE FOR *WE THE PEOPLE IN THE "PEOPLE'S HOUSE!" USA!

prPMT2010-10-29.GIF