Will the Right Leaning SC License Anti-Gay Discrimination?

Will the Supreme Court License Anti-Gay Discrimination?

Adam Winkler

Professor of Law, UCLA

The most important question raised by the case, however, may be one the lawyers overlook: Can business owners use religion as an excuse to discriminate against LGBT people? If the Supreme Court rules in favor of Hobby Lobby, the answer may well be "yes." We're already seeing a spate of proposals at the state level for Jim Crow-like laws that would permit discrimination against LGBT people. These laws represent a dangerous and radical break from our national commitment to equality. We don't allow businesses to discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or a number of other protected categories -- even if the business owners have religious objections.

businesses can do what they want as long as it is within the law

Like the republicans don't have enough problems with black people already. Promoting discrimination can only sound good if you're a refugee from the 1950's and don't mind being considered a racist.

Good for you you came out FOR discrimination. Anything else you want to" come out" with?

Will the Supreme Court License Anti-Gay Discrimination?

Adam Winkler

Professor of Law, UCLA

The most important question raised by the case, however, may be one the lawyers overlook: Can business owners use religion as an excuse to discriminate against LGBT people? If the Supreme Court rules in favor of Hobby Lobby, the answer may well be "yes." We're already seeing a spate of proposals at the state level for Jim Crow-like laws that would permit discrimination against LGBT people. These laws represent a dangerous and radical break from our national commitment to equality. We don't allow businesses to discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or a number of other protected categories -- even if the business owners have religious objections.

It isn't anti-gay. That is what you liberals call it. I as a heterosexual am tired of homosexuals telling me I can't define my relationships. They can define their relationships as what ever they want. They do not have a right to tell me what my relationships are. These heterophobes need to stop hating us and attacking us.

I am not anti-gay. I am proheterosexual. If gays and be progay than I can be prohetero.

This semen swallower always forgets what thread he's in. Lol

Link?

Right here you ignorant retard...

Overall, 71 percent said yes, 26 percent no. 61 percent of blacks don’t regret voting for the President, hence 100 percent of Hispanics expressed regret in their vote for Obama.

http://jpupdates.com/2014/02/18/71-of-obama-voters-regret-voting-for-his-reelection-but/

• 80 percent of whites said yes, 61 percent of blacks said no and 100 percent of Hispanics said yes.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/02/18/71-percent-of-obama-voters-regret-voting-for-obama/

Shock Poll: 100% of Hispanic Obama Voters Regret Voting for Him!

http://aun-tv.com/shock-poll-100-of-hispanic-obama-voters-regret-voting-for-him/