Look who's new in the White House!

If this is true, it seems logical.
We are surely a nation of profoundly ignorant fools
And we have almost 3 more years of it..... Will there be a recognizable USA left????

Arif Alikhan

Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary
Homeland Security Advisor

Rashad Hussain
Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference(OIC).

Salam al-Marayati
Obama advisor and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and is its current executive director.

Imam Mohamed Magid
Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America.

Eboo Patel
Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships (and part time Assistant Manager at Patel’s Palace, formerly known as the Hyatt Greenville).

The foxes are now living in the hen house.
How can this happen and when will we wake up?
If you’re not concerned, DELETE. Go to bed tonight...sleep well!

I’m for a little relief starting with the 2014 Elections! Throw all their asses out!

New head of the CIAQueda:

Jizwad Jihaddi Dadi, expert in IED's and school bombings, beheadings, genital mutilation of school girls, friends with the Bush Family, and Bin Laden.

Able to take tall buildings down with 747's and thermite.

Obama is Bush III !

If I had been running the show on 9/11, my wrath would be etched in history. Any and every country that catered to terrorists would now be black spots on the map. I'd have dusted off all them thar neutron bombs we don't have. Sometimes ya gotta make the whole world hold it's breath. Bush could have done whatever he wanted - he had the entire country in the palms of his hands. He hardly reacted. Should have taken the time to call me.

New head of the CIAQueda:

Jizwad Jihaddi Dadi, expert in IED's and school bombings, beheadings, genital mutilation of school girls, friends with the Bush Family, and Bin Laden.

Able to take tall buildings down with 747's and thermite.

Obama is Bush III !

Whatever ; but Obama was raised a devout Muslim; and ya just don't walk away from Islam. Do a little research. But ya can resort to:

Understanding Taqiyya ― Islamic Principle of Lying for ...

Lying and cheating in the Arab world is not really a moral matter but a method of safeguarding honor and status, avoiding shame, and at all ...