Defending Veterans

Somebody 3 years ago told me that the military is a dictatorship, and a terrorist organization, up in Jew York...

I cracked his head open with a brick.

That's what the f)uck you get, when you insult the military to my face... motherf)ucker.

Insulting veterans or the military should be punishable by a mandatory 5 years in military service, without training, mopping the floors and the deck of Aircraft carriers under the rank of Private... without the possibility of moving up in rank.

:)

The military is a dictatorship. you do what your told. you don't get to vote on it.

yes, it is. And according to major general smedly butler, a deceased 33 year vet of the marines-a mercenary group, because it often acts on behalf of corporate interests.

BUT... those who serve deserve respect for being willing to die for what they believe is "right"

Somebody 3 years ago told me that the military is a dictatorship, and a terrorist organization, up in Jew York...

I cracked his head open with a brick.

That's what the f)uck you get, when you insult the military to my face... motherf)ucker.

Insulting veterans or the military should be punishable by a mandatory 5 years in military service, without training, mopping the floors and the deck of Aircraft carriers under the rank of Private... without the possibility of moving up in rank.

over 300 pounds of muscle and you need a brick? Suddenly, you don't sound so tough. Second, defend a vetern by teaching everyone else not to wage war so nobody is sacrificed for incomplete narratives misdirecting societal evolution again.

walk softly, and carry a brick to use when you want to deny a constitutionally protected right to another citizen

To defend liberty of understanding real from reality, one must know character role playing doesn't have the right to deny genders their equal opportunity to adapt within the same atmosphere as everything else living a lifetime equally conceived as part of the food chain reaction of contracting results expanding details arriving now all the time as they appear in plain sight.

Everybody knows life isn't fair, just eternal balances adding together now as they exist individually.

You want your rights ?

come and get it.

you are unimpressive. You dont control my rights. God does. Obviously, you dont protect them, either, so you arent an american.

you are just one of the many watsonian experiments, denied parental bonding, only to bond too tightly to a poorly understood idea of what the military is and does.

Oh I control your rights alright...

Don't behave around me, and try to insult my country and the military, see what I do to ya.

"your country"? You have been misdirected all your life, and you will not change your mind regardless how self evident you are imcomplete of understanding why you would rather throw bricks than accept you were fooled over and over again.

Oh I control your rights alright...

Don't behave around me, and try to insult my country and the military, see what I do to ya.

like I said, you dont impress me. What drooling idiots like you fail to anticipate, is my response. I have other rights too, like the right to keep and bear arms. Underwhelm me more.

I don't need a brick, just that the brick does a little more when I throw one

are you really so stupid that you think I don't have a gun too ?

lol

son, I know your type. You would want to intimidate me with your alleged size and words. Like a rabid dog snapping and snarling. And without hesitation, I would shoot a rabid dog. And lose no sleep over it.

your idiot bluster is of no consequence. I am unimpressed by your display of ignorance. You know nothing of what america is.

I don't need a brick, just that the brick does a little more when I throw one

are you really so stupid that you think I don't have a gun too ?

lol

No doubt who you threw at had his back turned?

Sounds like a Blowhard to me.

Post number 1 You insult veterans to my face and you will get hurt

Post number 2 You pull a gun on me, and that will be the last time you pull a gun on anybody

Post number 3 Go back to s)ucking your dad's d)ick

lol

No doubt who you threw at had his back turned?Sounds like a Blowhard to me.

right! He pretends to be 300 pounds of solid muscle, yet throws bricks like a sissy, and still needs a gun to feel all safe and secure ure!! Lol!!!

he has no idea what america is, and most likely was rejected for military service

Post number 1 You insult veterans to my face and you will get hurt

Post number 2 You pull a gun on me, and that will be the last time you pull a gun on anybody

Post number 3 Go back to s)ucking your dad's d)ick

lol

I already told you what would happen. Unlike your cowardly drooling moronic self, I dont need to repeat reality to calm myself, you cowardly sissy. Threw a brick...little girl. The military rejected you. Lol!!!

YOU are no vet, just a military reject. One more post you get, sissy