Race-Baiting By People Who Don't Care About Damaging Society

Race-baiting hurts society...but some just don't care.

"The Grand Valley State University Police Department has concluded a thorough investigation of the Racial Bias incident reported on February 17, 2014. The person believed to be responsible for the drawing and language written on the dry erase board is a Grand Valley student and the owner of the message board."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/23/case-of-racist-messages-written-on-black-college-students-door-finally-solved-now-there-are-only-faces-full-of-eggs-to-wipe-clean/

No surprise there...The VAST MAJORITY of so called "racist" events are often the work Blacks themselves in order to perpetrate the myth of "racism" so that they can maintain their "aggrieved" status and continue to milk the system for attention (and MONEY).

No surprise there...The VAST MAJORITY of so called "racist" events are often the work Blacks themselves in order to perpetrate the myth of "racism" so that they can maintain their "aggrieved" status and continue to milk the system for attention (and MONEY).

Some maybe...but many Black Americans resent race-baiting.

There's no "some" or "maybe" to it personreal, but you will note I DID use the conditionals "vast majority" and "often", rather than "all" and "always". You will also note that I NEVER asserted that it was only Blacks who are doing the race baiting, the "White Guilt" crowd today are generally the worst ones about throwing the Race Card in order to make themselves appear more "sensitive to the plight of the Black man" or some other hogwash.

As far as Blacks resenting the use of the race card, that is true which is why I support people like Clarence Thomas, Condy Rice, Alan West, Herman Cain, Colin Powell (even though I don't agree with his politics), Alan Keyes, and many, many others. They stand on their own two feet, they make their own arguments, and NEVER play the race card!

Speaking of Herman Cain, I find it astounding that when the DNC perpetrated the lies about him during the last campaign, the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton et al didn't come running to defend him! The DNC pulled a "To Kill A Mockingbird" on him (the "evil" Black man, dallying with the poor White woman" even though there was NEVER even ONE shred of evidence to support ANY of the accusations), and NOBODY called bullchit on it! Of course, he was a CONSERVATIVE candidate, who posited self reliance, self sufficiency, the American work ethic, and lower taxes...all things that the Slave Masters in the DNC oppose, and given that Sharpton, Jackson and all the rest are nothing but the "House Negroes" of the DNC whose job it is to keep the rest of the "Field Negroes" doing their Masters bidding down on the plantation, there's really no surprise there.

There's no "some" or "maybe" to it personreal, but you will note I DID use the conditionals "vast majority" and "often", rather than "all" and "always". You will also note that I NEVER asserted that it was only Blacks who are doing the race baiting, the "White Guilt" crowd today are generally the worst ones about throwing the Race Card in order to make themselves appear more "sensitive to the plight of the Black man" or some other hogwash.

As far as Blacks resenting the use of the race card, that is true which is why I support people like Clarence Thomas, Condy Rice, Alan West, Herman Cain, Colin Powell (even though I don't agree with his politics), Alan Keyes, and many, many others. They stand on their own two feet, they make their own arguments, and NEVER play the race card!

Speaking of Herman Cain, I find it astounding that when the DNC perpetrated the lies about him during the last campaign, the NAACP, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton et al didn't come running to defend him! The DNC pulled a "To Kill A Mockingbird" on him (the "evil" Black man, dallying with the poor White woman" even though there was NEVER even ONE shred of evidence to support ANY of the accusations), and NOBODY called bullchit on it! Of course, he was a CONSERVATIVE candidate, who posited self reliance, self sufficiency, the American work ethic, and lower taxes...all things that the Slave Masters in the DNC oppose, and given that Sharpton, Jackson and all the rest are nothing but the "House Negroes" of the DNC whose job it is to keep the rest of the "Field Negroes" doing their Masters bidding down on the plantation, there's really no surprise there.

Fair enough. :)

I found it interesting that none of his conservative supporters came forward to help him after those ladies accused him of wrong doing. I think it's because they didn't want Herman Cain as thier candidate anyway. They only let him get that far to prove how "tolerant" they are. Of course they are not tolerant at all. Not when it comes to women and minorities. Or gays. :(

Sorry Wildfire, you are EXTREMELY mistaken. He garnered support from all over OUR side of the aisle, but of course NOONE from the Lib side came to his defense because you're ALL RACISTS!!!

To Libs, the only good Negroes are the ones that do their DNC masters bidding, but free Black people are to be destroyed at all costs...even killed when possible, just to set an example for the rest.

Orchestrated chaos teamed with theory and theology to organize denial using moral, legal, and ethical codes of silencing anyone that dares stand against symbolism over substance and mind over matter governance worshipping any idea that convinces ancestors time is what changes details spaced apart currently forever.

This is a political site. People here are set in their opinions and these views will only be changed on particular issues. Race baiting is only a diversion and a cover up for the colossal and dangerous failure of the first black President. In both foreign and domestic policy this administration has been foundering. Polls are showing a precipitous drop in both popularity and ability to run the nation. Libs here agree with his policies and cannot understand why the nation is not going along with these policies. Defenders of the President can not admit to his incompetence. They feel his ineptitude and lack of success will reflect on the black people as a whole. The only answer for the disappointment of this man is racism. The 5+ years of blaming Bush is wearing thin with the people. One debacle after another is not the fault of the President. It is the fault of the racists. On this site the baiters reinforce each other and some actually believe the only thing holding us back from this presidents agenda is racism. This has been the most divisive president in my lifetime. Racism on this board is meaningless.

This is a political site. This has been the most divisive president in my lifetime. Racism on this board is meaningless.

Does academia, economics, and spiritualism have ties to politics?

What is your interpretation of the word "Diverse"?

All sides deny the same point of origin. That denial is unanimous within all ideologies combined. What diversity?

Race-baiting hurts society...but some just don't care.

"The Grand Valley State University Police Department has concluded a thorough investigation of the Racial Bias incident reported on February 17, 2014. The person believed to be responsible for the drawing and language written on the dry erase board is a Grand Valley student and the owner of the message board."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/23/case-of-racist-messages-written-on-black-college-students-door-finally-solved-now-there-are-only-faces-full-of-eggs-to-wipe-clean/

twana brawly, part deux

This it typical... you see it fom Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton... most of todays "Liberal" black leadership. They try to stoke the hate, and it is evedently what continues to give them "power" and influence...

Cant we just be honest? ...and not create problems where there are none? I believe this inividual should be held accountable... and made an example of. There should be LAWS regarding un-warranted racial allegations... as there is for screaming FIRE in a crowded room.

This it typical... you see it fom Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton... most of todays "Liberal" black leadership. They try to stoke the hate, and it is evedently what continues to give them "power" and influence...

Cant we just be honest? ...and not create problems where there are none? I believe this inividual should be held accountable... and made an example of. There should be LAWS regarding un-warranted racial allegations... as there is for screaming FIRE in a crowded room.

there are laws against filing fraudelent police reports