Remember this Gem?

Apparently the fool did not know that Ma'm is a term of respect and the army used to teach all soldiers to use the word when addressing a woman. The officer had to play the game. If it was me I would never use a term of respect for her from that time on to her. I would address her as they address women in rap songs. Yes ho. No ho. Yes Bi---. No Bit--. I well remember that day and think the fool only helped to fuel the distain the the service has for clowns like her.

Maybe you would have been happier is she called him soldier instead of General?

A fukiin General should have known how to address a sitting or ex Senator.

He must have been a dumbass R soldier.

Maybe you would have been happier is she called him soldier instead of General?

A fukiin General should have known how to address a sitting or ex Senator.

He must have been a dumbass R soldier.

Wow, never had any discipline in your life, have you. 'Sir' and 'Ma'am' are just as, if not moreso, respectful than 'senator'. boxer was just being an stuck-up elitist.

To this day (40 years after discharge) i address a woman i do not know as Ma'm and a man as Sir. Common courtesy has been lost and fools like Boxer do not even know it. I am trying to get caught up with times. The culture has changed and i must change too. If your girl friend was to hold a door for me at a store instead of saying "Thank you Ma'm" i will say "Thanks ho" Most women will probably think i am gracious. I could be saying "outta my way bi---. Must adapt to new standards.

What is wrong with calling the general "soldier"? I'm sure he would be proud to be called "soldier". The Commandant of the Marine Corps would proudly enjoy being addressed as "Marine".

Funny shit there, you addressed all officers as "Marine"?

Lying your ass off now.

Called the President "Buddy".

Airhead or is it jughead?

Marines = F'kin Army rejects

To this day (40 years after discharge) i address a woman i do not know as Ma'm and a man as Sir. Common courtesy has been lost and fools like Boxer do not even know it. I am trying to get caught up with times. The culture has changed and i must change too. If your girl friend was to hold a door for me at a store instead of saying "Thank you Ma'm" i will say "Thanks ho" Most women will probably think i am gracious. I could be saying "outta my way bi---. Must adapt to new standards.

Course you do, BS.

But when you reached the highest offices in the country they are supposed to be addressed

by their Titles.