A question that these so called global warming scientist cant even ans

Pretty simple question actually.

The earth has been warming and cooling for thousands of years with temperature drops and increases that are much larger than the ones we’ve seen over the last century. Since we can’t adequately explain or model those changes, what makes us think we can say with any sort of confidence that global warming is being caused by man?

The earth has been warming and cooling for thousands of years with temperature drops and increases that are much larger than the ones we’ve seen over the last century. Since we can’t adequately explain or model those changes, what makes us think we can say with any sort of confidence that global warming is being caused by man?

The following link is to a thread, which should be titled: 'Neo-cons are spamming retards!'

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/160163-heres-your-global-warming-liberals/page-15

Humans did and are doing AGW and ACC and Mass Extinction Event 6:

1. Humans emit not only CO2, but hundreds of non-degradable GHGs

2. Humans trash foliage, including to deforest, by chainsaws AND egregious pollution

3. Humans won't cop to responsibility, which thwarts positive change (see also: spamming, redundantly stupid, neo-con retards)

4. Humans move invasive species into human-trashed habitat

5. Humans KILL anything, which doesn't fly, away fast, and sometimes flight is no help

6. Swimming fast won't help, since humans are trashing the oceans

7. Running fast is no help, obviously

8. Burrowing didn't get it, for spotted owls or even for worms

9. Pesticides and acid are killing bees, so figure out another way, to pollinate, neo-con morons

The following link is to a thread, which should be titled: 'Neo-cons are spamming retards!'

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/160163-heres-your-global-warming-liberals/page-15

2. Humans trash foliage, including to deforest, by chainsaws AND egregious pollution

3. Humans won't cop to responsibility, which thwarts positive change (see also: spamming, redundantly stupid, neo-con retards)

5. Humans KILL anything, which doesn't fly, away fast, and sometimes flight is no help

9. Pesticides and acid are killing bees, so figure out another way, to pollinate, neo-con morons

Tool! Nevermind that the the Earth is actually orbiting closer to the sun. Nevermind that Mars and Pluto are also experiencing unusual temps. I guess you enjoy picking and choosing facts. Your avatar says you are non-liberal, Hahahahahaha! There is no way. Only libs pick and choose facts. You are a lib.

Ignorant, confused, error filled drivel! You're obviously too stupid and brainwashed to realize how absurdly wrong your assumptions are.

Ignorant, confused, error filled drivel! You're obviously too stupid and brainwashed to realize how absurdly wrong your assumptions are.

LOL! I expected your lying ass to post. What took you so long to lie?

Tool! Nevermind that the the Earth is actually orbiting closer to the sun.

No it's not, you poor deluded, misinformed retard.

Nevermind that Mars and Pluto are also experiencing unusual temps.

No they're not, you poor, deluded, misinformed retard.

I guess you enjoy picking and choosing facts.

Talking to yourself again, eh? Too bad you're so gullible.

No it's not, you poor deluded, misinformed retard.

No they're not, you poor, deluded, misinformed retard.

Talking to yourself again, eh? Too bad you're so gullible.

1. you are a liar

2. you are a liar

3. you are a sheep.

To what extent man has changed global environment is debatable but there is no escaping the reality that contrary to what religious nuts want to believe the earth cannot feed an infinite number of people so at some point people will have no choice but to stop multiplying. Over population causes poverty suffering and death and Mythology is no answer.

What has me stumped is: What ( over the many past 10s of thousands of years ) caused the ice ages that came and went ? What caused the freeze that left 3 K thick Ice Sheets & what caused them to melt? Could it have simply been, cycles the Earth has gone through since day one & will continue to go through till the last gasp?

I will say : We use our oceans - seas - lakes as toilets & also as pantries. Shame on us. At one time, the American Bison herds spread over 4 states. Look what we did. Again - shame on us. I figured out why my cucumber crops began to dwindle. Since the flowers are small - only the true honey bee can squeeze in. Last few years - all I had roaming the property were the fat bumble bees. They did an OK job, BUT, I need honey bees. So much agriculture depends on honey bees.

What has me stumped is: What ( over the many past 10s of thousands of years ) caused the ice ages that came and went ? What caused the freeze that left 3 K thick Ice Sheets & what caused them to melt? Could it have simply been, cycles the Earth has gone through since day one & will continue to go through till the last gasp?

That's correct, jimstupid. Natural factors like subtle changes in the Earth's orbit or axial tilt caused those past climate changes.

However, those natural factors are not causing the current abrupt warming. Natural factors had the world cooling slowly for the last 5 or 6 thousand years until AGW kicked in and started warming things up.

As the world scientific community affirms, the current warming is not natural, it is being caused by mankind's activities, primarily burning fossil fuels that release CO2, and deforestation, which eliminates vital planetary carbon sinks. Between the two, we've managed to raise CO2 levels by 43% so far, and they are still rapidly rising.

What happened in the past due to natural causes has nothing to do with the current artificial, high CO2 level induced warming.

Why does it make any difference what the cause is? If it's real the effects will be devastating no matter if man is responsible or not.

ROTFLMAO

Ignorance of fools. In the 60's this country was a mess with pollution. The Mississippi was called the colon of the US. Lake Erie held no living thing. Smog hung over LA and was harming the people living there that had health problems. Many other issues like that all over the country. The EPA was created and we cleaned up the country. Since then the EPA has gone nuts trying to fix what is not broken.

Your rants ignore different laws to protect the earth and species.

Why does it make any difference what the cause is? If it's real the effects will be devastating no matter if man is responsible or not.

The difference is, if GW is not a man made thing - all the BS from the green nuts is little more than another political scam. If it's caused by nature - well, how do you address nature?

i like polluting the earth, i buy the biggest trucks and cars, i could care less about global warming.

Count me in. I burn tires in my wood burner ! :D

Tool! Nevermind that the the Earth is actually orbiting closer to the sun. Nevermind that Mars and Pluto are also experiencing unusual temps. I guess you enjoy picking and choosing facts. Your avatar says you are non-liberal, Hahahahahaha! There is no way. Only libs pick and choose facts. You are a lib.

Neo-con, right-wing-nutjob FAGGOT:

You managed to find out, how the Earth is orbiting, but only right-wing-nutjob, neo-con, f uc ktard faggots pile on subsequent, non-related distortion, as much as you do it, as soon as you made ONE CORRECT, IRRELEVANT PREMISE.

Only STUPID FAGS would call a non-liberal the 'L-word,' from faggot pretzel-logic.

The reason you ramble up an issue, over my avatar-caption is YOU ARE A NEO-CON QUEER. You have no functional conservative media, faggot.

Take a chill-pill and a nap:

The difference is, if GW is not a man made thing - all the BS from the green nuts is little more than another political scam. If it's caused by nature - well, how do you address nature?

We address nature all the time, it's what we do. We build canals and levees when we see a need. We could put sunglasses in space. We'll figure out ways to counter climate change and hopefully have the intelligence to cooperate on counter-measures. Someone (Mark Twain?) once said we do the right thing once we've exhausted all other options.

We address nature all the time, it's what we do. We build canals and levees when we see a need. We could put sunglasses in space. We'll figure out ways to counter climate change and hopefully have the intelligence to cooperate on counter-measures. Someone (Mark Twain?) once said we do the right thing once we've exhausted all other options.

Sam Clemens was this Zionist turdburglar, who wrote a lot of Mark Twain crap, about busting in, on the former Ottoman Empire.

Since the formerly frozen methane is melting AND evaporating, and derps still don't know oceanic sub-strata are warming, and THAT IS MOST CLIMATIC MASS, hey now! People are too stupid, to beat AGW and ACC, before volcanic cycles make all this human retardation into irrelevant, devolving, grabasstic water polo, in ever more acidic oceans, where jellyfish are the boss animals.

"We could put sunglasses in space." Is that your Sunday funny?

Sam Clemens was this Zionist turdburglar, who wrote a lot of Mark Twain crap, about busting in, on the former Ottoman Empire.

Since the formerly frozen methane is melting AND evaporating, and derps still don't know oceanic sub-strata are warming, and THAT IS MOST CLIMATIC MASS, hey now! People are too stupid, to beat AGW and ACC, before volcanic cycles make all this human retardation into irrelevant, devolving, grabasstic water polo, in ever more acidic oceans, where jellyfish are the boss animals.

"We could put sunglasses in space." Is that your Sunday funny?

sunglasses in space, wacky but they just might work:

http://knowledge.allianz.com/environment/climate_change/?699/ten-weird-and-wacky-solutions-to-global-warming-gallery

You mentioned several outlandish things yourself. Can you provide references?

sunglasses in space, wacky but they just might work:

http://knowledge.allianz.com/environment/climate_change/?699/ten-weird-and-wacky-solutions-to-global-warming-gallery

You mentioned several outlandish things yourself. Can you provide references?

CAN YOU USE THE QUOTE FUNCTION, or did you hide it in your butt? You fags are always trying to play stupid games.

I bet your ambiguity seems intriguing, to you. But to me, you are just another stupid fag, to piss on or send, to the pound.

If YOU can explain ONE thing for me, THEN I might actually BELIEVE your dribble...

The earth has transitioned thru NUMEROUS warming and cooling periods... the most recent ice age ended about 15,000 years ago. These were caused when CO2 levels rose and fell NATURALLY... BEFORE HUMANS ever walked the earth...

HOW is that possible? AND SO, how can you GREENIE retarts to claim that THIS time its different... it's ALL "man made"... without even CONSIDERING that it fluctuations might caused by NATURAL factors... like there were EVERY OTHER TIME?

Hmmmm?