You cannot...

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.

You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.

You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.

You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence.

You cannot help men permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.

― William J.H. Boetcker

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence.

You cannot help men permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.

― William J.H. Boetcker

― William J.H. Boetcker

You cannot help the poor by helping the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by strengthening the strong.

--Me

You f with the poor they will f with you sooner or later

and that is why they remain poor.

I have a great idea! Maybe the resid e nts of watts should set fire to their OWN neighborhood again, in protest!! THAT will fix ole whitey and the rich man!!!

You cannot help the poor by helping the rich.

You cannot strengthen the weak by strengthening the strong.

--Me

never known a poor man to give me a job

regardless, the op still stands unrefutted. Refutting the source in no way negates the truth of the statements.

The source negates the man and some of his quotes. It's very common for your people to lie about history. Great examples given. Clearer thinking people would have recognized that. Thanks for outing yourself.

The source negates the man and some of his quotes. It's very common for your people to lie about history. Great examples given. Clearer thinking people would have recognized that. Thanks for outing yourself.

the only thing outed was your INability to refute the statements. But you try to impugn the truth of the d tatements by impugning the man. Isnt that....an argumentative fallacy, oh bad teacher?

― William J.H. Boetcker

Translation: prop up and make excuses for the very class that helps keep the poor down.

the only yhing outed was your INability to refute the statements.

Just did. Lol

They have no interest in helping the poor, thats just their 'feel good' disguise. Their interest is to punish the rich. Nothing more.

agreed

Translation: prop up and make excuses for the very class that helps keep the poor down.

Just did. Lol

you just did what sparky, besides fail to refute the statements.

They have no interest in helping the poor, thats just their 'feel good' disguise. Their interest is to punish the rich. Nothing more.

I guess if you and Vin repeat the same lie enough, it becomes truth to you.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)

A White House push to increase the college enrollment of low-income students comes as universities and government policies are increasingly favoring high-income over low-income students.

Students from the poorest families are less than half as likely as those from the wealthiest families to get bachelor's degrees by the time they're 25, a statistic cited by the Obama administration as a reason why 140 heads of universities and advocacy groups were invited to unveil ideas aimed at increasing the number of low-income students who enroll in and graduate from college.

never known a poor man to give me a job

I seem to recall hearing that most people work for small businesses. I don't think most small business owners are rich. Ergo you're most likely to get a job from someone who is not rich.

I seem to recall hearing that most people work for small businesses. I don't think most small business owners are rich. Ergo you're most likely to get a job from someone who is not rich.

shift the goal posts a bit more, then you can say you are most likely to get a job from someone who is poor, which is on track with what I claimed.

just out of curiosity, what value do you place on shelved and warehoused merchandize that even small businesses must have. What value do you place on a credit line, or client list?

Once more, I have never been given a job by a poor man.

I guess if you and Vin repeat the same lie enough, it becomes truth to you.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)

A White House push to increase the college enrollment of low-income students comes as universities and government policies are increasingly favoring high-income over low-income students.

Students from the poorest families are less than half as likely as those from the wealthiest families to get bachelor's degrees by the time they're 25, a statistic cited by the Obama administration as a reason why 140 heads of universities and advocacy groups were invited to unveil ideas aimed at increasing the number of low-income students who enroll in and graduate from coll

LOL! Great, so you give one example, then generalize it as if this is a tradition for the libs. Nice try. Sorry, but your history of keeping people poor far outweighs one example. You hate the rich. You have no desire to help the poor. History shows it. You are a liar.

You cannot ....deny the above.

I can only hope you stop from repeating your lies.

Yeah, like that will happen.

lolol!!! And when these poor students fail, standards will be lowered so they can have a feel good degree which they cant use anyway, because liberal high taxes and regulations are killing the economy.

fluff over substance as usual from liberals.

but u STILL have not refuted the op

lolol!!! And when these poor students fail, standards will be lowered so they can have a feel good degree which they cant use anyway, because liberal high taxes and regulations are killing the economy.

fluff over substance as usual from liberals.

but u STILL have not refuted the op

Libs never address OPs. Their tactic is to change the subject as much as possible because they are ignorant lying sheep...and racist...and they hate America.

Three classes of people in the world 1) rich people pay there own way 2) working people pay there own way 3) third class people (beggers, thieves, whores, welfare trash) the worthless inferior unwanted trash of society that should be eradicated.

LOL! Great, so you give one example, then generalize it as if this is a tradition for the libs. Nice try. Sorry, but your history of keeping people poor far outweighs one example. You hate the rich. You have no desire to help the poor. History shows it. You are a liar.

You're such a poseur. You said libs never do anything to help the poor. I gave you the POTUS doing exactly that. ( like an R prez would ever concern themselves with the poor. Ha!)

But that wasn't good enough because it was ONLY one example. If you're too stupid and unworldly to know there are legions of people helping the poor in thousands of cities across this country, then I'm just wasting my time talking to an idiot.

I bet there are groups helping the poor in your very city. Stop being an ass-hole and go out and do some good works.

And if you don't know of the post 1960's democrat party's legislation that focused on the poor, again you're impossible to deal with.

Quite ironic that your side always fights Dem's when they try to help the poor. You have all kinds of slogans to thwart it. Ie. "the entitlement generation" the party of giving away free stuff" etc.

Your boys favor the rich. That's not even debatable. The Dem's favor the middle class and poor( mostly

And then you have the stupidity to say Dem's don't help the poor?

Your usual gripe is we help them TOO much.

Tying yourself into a pretzel is such fun to watch.