Maybe You like This....and what if you do? Dare to watch!

Well, this is info wars after all. This CANT be true, and even if it is.....

so what??? Its only sexual corruption of innocence at the highest levels of power....nothing to worry about....

Certainly not true...How could that be that at the highest levels of those many people put their trust in that this could be happening?

No not them....yeah so what?

Certainly not true...How could that be that at the highest levels of those many people put their trust in that this could be happening?

No not them....yeah so what?

power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The old stalinst regime would cater to the sexual desires of foreign dignitaries and stellar personalities, record the acts, then use the recordings for blackmail, just as depicted in the franklin scandal. Considering the pervasive and high level nature of this, we can accept there can be no real control in the hands of the voting public at large.

this argues for the smallest government pissible, and NO one to stand between the I dividual and God, and simply because anyone who comes between those two entities is the means of control, and the means by which the I dividual and all of society is victimized.

I have said this before, that being a victim leads to being victimized, and foster care, cps, orphanages and the seeming need for much government proves this again and again.

power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The old stalinst regime would cater to the sexual desires of foreign dignitaries and stellar personalities, record the acts, then use the recordings for blackmail, just as depicted in the franklin scandal. Considering the pervasive and high level nature of this, we can accept there can be no real control in the hands of the voting public at large.

this argues for the smallest government pissible, and NO one to stand between the I dividual and God, and simply because anyone who comes between those two entities is the means of control, and the means by which the I dividual and all of society is victimized.

I have said this before, that being a victim leads to being victimized, and foster care, cps, orphanages and the seeming need for much government proves this again and again.

Well said again my Patriot Brother.....The Constitution & Bill of Rights must stand as the peoples guide for trying our government. It's now up to us to ensure our beautiful children grow up free from tyrannical lawless control.

Pelosi Getting Award Named for Woman Who Said ‘Most Merciful’ to Kill ‘Infant’

Penny Starr
cnsnews.com
March 27, 2014

Planned Parenthood on Thursday will give House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) its Margaret Sanger Award, named for a woman who advocated eugenics and who wrote that large families would be doing what was “most merciful” if they killed one of their infants. “The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it,” wrote Sanger.

Planned Parenthood is giving Pelosi, a Catholic, its Margaret Sanger Award because of her “leadership, excellence, and outstanding contributions to the reproductive health and rights movement over the course of her career.”

Read more

Art exhibit at University of Michigan honors abortion as awesome ‘life-sustaining’ act

Eric Owens

Daily Caller

March 28, 2014

An art exhibit currently on showcase at the University of Michigan charts the glamorous history of abortion.

280314em.jpg

Image: Embryo (Wiki Commons).

The “4000 Years for Choice” exhibit celebrates abortion as a “life-sustaining act,” reports The College Fix. Previously, the artist has called the practice “a gift from God.”

A University of Michigan webpage describes the exhibit as “an exhibition of posters about the age-old practices of abortion and contraception as a means to reclaim reproductive freedom as a deeply personal and life-sustaining act existing throughout all of human history.”

The webpage is sponsored by the women’s studies department.

The artist behind the artwork is pro-abortion activist Heather Ault, who has committed her professional life to the exultation of the joys of abortion.

Full article here