Fox News Connects Flight 370 to Benghazi

It was only a matter of time before Fox News managed to bring the Flight 370 story back to its favorite topic of all time: Benghazi.

There are, it seems, no stories too unconnected to the 2012 attacks. On Thursday, Benghazi got at least two mentions from Fox News hosts: one from "The Five" anchor Andrea Tantaros, and one from the big man himself, Bill O'Reilly. The media, he assured viewers, didn't want to cover Benghazi, so it was covering Flight 370 instead.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/21/fox-news-flight-370-benghazi_n_5009116.html

Flight 370 "all speculation all the time" has also completely killed off the ailing and already-dying "scandal of our time"---TrafficJamGate, to the consternation of desperate liberals who increasingly have only Joe Biden to rally-'round in 2016.

I actually couldn't help laughing at Hannity. I don't listen to our news stations, any news network. They are all useless. But when this story came out I heard Hannity's take on it. Unbelievable. He said the most plausible scenario was that the pilot wanted to commit suicide. He had to kill the co-pilot. The reason the plane went up to 45,000 ft was so the passengers might pass out because of the air pressure. Then he dropped the plane to 22, 000 ft, then ultimately crashed the plane in the ocean. I couldn't believe my ears. I thought maybe he was joking, but he wasn't.

I actually couldn't help laughing at Hannity. I don't listen to our news stations, any news network. They are all useless. But when this story came out I heard Hannity's take on it. Unbelievable. He said the most plausible scenario was that the pilot wanted to commit suicide. He had to kill the co-pilot. The reason the plane went up to 45,000 ft was so the passengers might pass out because of the air pressure. Then he dropped the plane to 22, 000 ft, then ultimately crashed the plane in the ocean. I couldn't believe my ears. I thought maybe he was joking, but he wasn't.

are you saying the plane never made any move toward 45,000' ? or did you have another reason for the ascent ?

So what...George Bush never said Iraq was behind the 9/11 attack.

So what...George Bush never said...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED even tho Kieth Olbermann said he did everynight when he signed off.

I think rather than saying "bush said"

they are saying why did he attack iraq when iraq had nothing to do with 911

are you saying the plane never made any move toward 45,000' ? or did you have another reason for the ascent ?

Hannity said it made an ascent to 45,000 ft so people on the plane would pass out due to the air pressure. The real reason as to why it ascended is unknown to me. But to put passengers asleep? Come on.

Hannity said it made an ascent to 45,000 ft so people on the plane would pass out due to the air pressure. The real reason as to why it ascended is unknown to me. But to put passengers asleep? Come on.

didnt you understand the questions ?

I did not ask you to repeat what you already said

why dont you re read my post and try again...

#1, are you saying the plane never made any move toward 45,000' ?

#2, did you have another reason for the ascent ?

its not that difficult

ps, I am sure he has stated several times "he doesnt know what happened"

I dont see any problem with him discussing varied possibilities considering all you can come up with is "I dont know"

that probably would not have made a good show/discussion

at that point what would you have talked about ? possible scenerios ?

like hannity did...

I was listening to Ed Schultz and he was pretty much saying the same thing in regards to making the people pass out so Hannity wasn't the only one.

I was listening to Ed Schultz and he was pretty much saying the same thing in regards to making the people pass out so Hannity wasn't the only one.

some info I heard after that story was "they dont need to go to 45000' ", the pilot could just depressurize the plane, if there was a fire, the oxy masks would be disabled

the other possibility for the ascent was to put out the front tire fire

I dont see anyone offering any other explanations...

backing up... the other reason they would not go to 45000' is because it was a heavy plane and would have become hard to control at that atlitude and probably would have crashed

if the plane was on fire, thats why the pilot set course for emergency landing but didnt make it

It was only a matter of time before Fox News managed to bring the Flight 370 story back to its favorite topic of all time: Benghazi.

There are, it seems, no stories too unconnected to the 2012 attacks. On Thursday, Benghazi got at least two mentions from Fox News hosts: one from "The Five" anchor Andrea Tantaros, and one from the big man himself, Bill O'Reilly. The media, he assured viewers, didn't want to cover Benghazi, so it was covering Flight 370 instead.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/21/fox-news-flight-370-benghazi_n_5009116.html

Why the hell are you watching Fox News? You watch cable news you get stupid. When you get stupid you post Fox News here. Then I see it and I avoid Fox News so I won't get stupid like you. I also avoid CNN and MSNBC because they make you stupid as well.

BTW why didn't you post about CNN's stupidity in reagards to a black hole swallowing the plane?

One, the pilot had a habit of letting pretty girls into the COCK pit.

On this flight when they said good night, they opened the COCK pit door

to let in a hooker. She was followed in by a hijacker.

The hijacker killed both pilots because he had had some minimal flight

training like the 9-11 hijackers had.

the little ass hole turned off the transponder. He turned the plane to

return it to lumpor to fly it into one of the towers.

But the ass hole got lost. So, he pinged the satellite gps to get his

location, and got further lost flying into the Indian Ocean.

The moral of the story is "don't lose your life over a piece of ass."

Probably at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Heavy currents in the area. Wreckage that will float, could be spread very thin by now. Difficult to believe military radar didn't get a fix on it. Lots of traffic in the sky, so anything is possible. The course change is strange though.

didnt you understand the questions ?

I did not ask you to repeat what you already said

why dont you re read my post and try again...

#1, are you saying the plane never made any move toward 45,000' ?

#2, did you have another reason for the ascent ?

its not that difficult

ps, I am sure he has stated several times "he doesnt know what happened"

I dont see any problem with him discussing varied possibilities considering all you can come up with is "I dont know"

that probably would not have made a good show/discussion

at that point what would you have talked about ? possible scenerios ?

like hannity did...

Blow me.

1. Read what I wrote. I said I didn't know why the plane ascended to 45,000 ft. If you think hard enough, that would clearly imply that yes I am saying it ascended to 45,000 ft, I don't know why though. You know why I say I don't know? BECAUSE NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS. Are you and Hannity saying, that one plausible reason for the pilot to ascend 45,000 ft was so he could kill himself by making the other passengers pass out so he wouldn't have to listen to the screaming?

2. Here is a more plausible scenario. This theory came from another pilot. There could of been an electrical fire. Electrical fires start off slow then grow rapid so the pilots wouldn't notice until it was too late. He did sharp left turn because that was toward the closest airport. According to this pilot, they are trained that if there is a fire one option is to ascend the craft to higher altitude then descend rapidly as this could distinguish the fire.

Yeah, but instead, lets believe the pilot had a bipolar incident, killed his copilot, made the passengers fall asleep, then crash the plane so he could kill himself in peace.

Thre are many reasons why I stay far away from both parties, and this is one of the many.

So what...George Bush never said Iraq was behind the 9/11 attack.So what...George Bush never said...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED even tho Kieth Olbermann said he did everynight when he signed off.yOdiNE7.jpg

I guess you missed the hundred foot sign behind Chimpy McFlightsuit on that aircraft carrier photo op that read Mission Accomplished as The chimp said. " combat missions in Iraq are over."

Roflmao

Why the hell are you watching Fox News?

I don't watch Fox News. But when Fox News says something as incredibly stupid as I reported many publications report on their lameness.

There was no implication of connection, regardless of the claim in this nutty thread.

Lol

Must get real heavy carrying Fox's water.

And yes there was. Everything connects to Benghazi. Don't you know that?

You watch cable news you get stupid.

Explains a lot why u don't have the foggiest notion what is happening in the world.

Yup don't watch the news. So much better pulling out sh-it from your ass isn't it?

There was no implication of connection, regardless of the claim in this nutty thread. Learn reading comprehension.

Ka Ching. Another quarter was just dropped in Fargo's bank account by Fox.

Watch the video moron.

then crash the plane so he could kill himself in peace.

you think this was the plan ?

and you point at hannity and laugh...

part 2 of your post, I already said that a couple posts up

Are you and Hannity saying, that one plausible reason for the pilot to ascend 45,000 ft was so he could kill himself by making the other passengers pass out so he wouldn't have to listen to the screaming?

can you quote me saying that ?

I can quote you saying that...

then crash the plane so he could kill himself in peace.

but no I am not saying that, if the pilot just wanted suicide, he could headed for his mother in laws house... no ascent required, the pilots cant hear the screaming.

I think your strawman collection has you confused

if suicide was the reason... why not just rent a cessna instead of killing people,

he probably has one.

try to make sense dood

Explains a lot why u don't have the foggiest notion what is happening in the world.

Yup don't watch the news. So much better pulling out sh-it from your ass isn't it?

I said I don't watch TV news. I didn't say I don't read news.

When you watch cable news, you get stupid threads such as this. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC are all the same crap. It is fodder for weak-mined people such as your self. It is all about ratings. Who can bring you the wrong news first.

I look down upon people like you who watch TV news. You are a lower species than the rest of us who actually read the news from many different sources around the world.

I don't watch Fox News. But when Fox News says something as incredibly stupid as I reported many publications report on their lameness.

Yeah, sure you don't. LMAO!

you think this was the plan ?

and you point at hannity and laugh...

part 2 of your post, I already said that a couple posts up

can you quote me saying that ?

I can quote you saying that...

but no I am not saying that, if the pilot just wanted suicide, he could headed for his mother in laws house... no ascent required, the pilots cant hear the screaming.

I think your strawman collection has you confused

if suicide was the reason... why not just rent a cessna instead of killing people,

he probably has one.

try to make sense dood

Holy shit. Dude, just use a little critical thinking. Everything I said was perfectly logical. Is it true? How should I know, nobody knows. But it sure is a lot more plausible than what Hannity is spewing out.

I said I don't watch TV news. I didn't say I don't read news.

When you watch cable news, you get stupid threads such as this. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC are all the same crap. It is fodder for weak-mined people such as your self. It is all about ratings. Who can bring you the wrong news first.

I look down upon people like you who watch TV news. You are a lower species than the rest of us who actually read the news from many different sources around the world.

Yeah, sure you don't. LMAO!

So PRINTED news is 100% better than TV or Internet news.

I see.

You do know that there are only a few news outlets in this country such as the AP and Reuters and that printed and TV news use these two syndicates as sources.

I have to laugh at your stupidity and your " I'm so much cooler with my sources" stance.,