Legalize murder and see what I do

Legalize murder in the USA, and I'll take a machine gun and fix the USA's problems permanently.

Gone are the f)uckin' libtards that voted to legalize murder.
:)

No lawyer, no trial, no wrongful conviction... I'll fix the USA right here right now.

Gone are the f)ucking CEOs, and their "human resources" departments that discriminate on the basis of Race, Creed, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Age, Disability and National Origin.

Gone are the f)ucking gang bangers, hookers, rapists, drug dealers, murderers, deathrow and life sentence inmates..

Gone are useless welfare w)hores that CANNOT show me a High School Diploma with their name on it, and/or proof of a disability or proof of being under age 18.

Gone are the f)ucking Ku Klux Klan and the Nazi Skinheads, MS13, Bloods Crips and Hells Angels.

Gone are the filthy street n)!ggers, and with it so is their 6 times the entire UK's murder rate per square inch of the USA. lol

I'll fix the USA's problems permanently

So you better think twice, and long and hard... before you vote to legalize murder.

Legalize murder in the USA, and I'll take a machine gun and fix the USA's problems permanently.

Gone are the f)uckin' libtards that voted to legalize murder. :)

No lawyer, no trial, no wrongful conviction... I'll fix the USA right here right now.

Gone are the f)ucking CEOs, and their "human resources" departments that discriminate on the basis of Race, Creed, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Age, Disability and National Origin.

Gone are the f)ucking gang bangers, hookers, rapists, drug dealers, murderers, deathrow and life sentence inmates..

Gone are useless welfare w)hores that CANNOT show me a High School Diploma with their name on it, and/or proof of a disability or proof of being under age 18.

Gone are the f)ucking Ku Klux Klan and the Nazi Skinheads, MS13, Bloods Crips and Hells Angels.

Gone are the filthy street n)!ggers, and with it so is their 6 times the entire UK's murder rate per square inch of the USA. lol

I'll fix the USA's problems permanently

So you better think twice, and long and hard... before you vote to legalize murder.

The only prohibition which keeps you from killing, is the force of gun?? Thats what keeps most criminals detered too...the force of gun.

so....you have no respect for life-yours or anyone elses-so you have no respect for justness, so dont deserve what you are willing to forfeit.