Mindless idiots at Cal Berkley

Idiots that mind incomplete speculation and the mindless idiots that think for themselves saving reality by creating conflicting issues of comparitive equalled stupidity of saving face of masked social identities worn in vernacular arts of playing society's favor child..

You are obviously not who you say you are. You can't get it all back in one election.

Huh, I don't get your post.

Obviously this post is about forcing the libs to confront their cognitive dissonance.

Either they have to accept that cal Berkeley students are idiots for supporting Rand. Or they have to believe Rand is not a wacko.

Huh, I don't get your post.

Obviously this post is about forcing the libs to confront their cognitive dissonance.

Either they have to accept that cal Berkeley students are idiots for supporting Rand. Or they have to believe Rand is not a wacko.

Sorry I misunderstood your post....

Doesn't take an election or revolution, just a decision to stop playing society's favorite children following humanity's self anointed son or daughter.

It's gonna take a while to get there my friend.