Libs, I saw your last gathering. Which one was you?

For someone who is dreadfully ignorant and lives inside a fact free bubble created by fox and rush, you sure have some nerve

I don't listen to those gays tool! I am guessing you are the one next to his crotch? yes?

Oh the irony!

There is much division within the dem party.

It has a big tent. Many ideas and philosophies.

Some like Obama, some are disappointed in him.

Conservatives walk in lock step unison with any republican president.

But as usual if they act a particular way, they try to deflect by saying libs act that way.

I.e. So many conservatives are racists( we have many self admitted ones on this forum)

So in their usual disingenuous manner they try to say libs are racist. Little Hawk is notorious for this among many others.

So Vegas just followed suit being the sheep HE is,

There is much division with the repubs too. I think both parties are deteriorating.

The Republican Party governs like it's 1870.

Your party is on the way out which is why they keep having conferences trying to figure out how to win a national election fully knowing blacks, Hispanics and educated women have abandoned them

There is much division with the repubs too. I think both parties are deteriorating.

Nice pic.

Let's hope.

Your party is on the way out which is why they keep having conferences trying to figure out how to win a national election fully knowing blacks, Hispanics and educated women have abandoned them

You mean mooches, parasites, and whores.

It's not my party. I bailed on them when the patriot act came out. Niether party has our best interest in mind. I hope both go down.

Mass, i pay more in taxes than you make and I support your stupid rearend so keep your mouth shut

How do you figure you support me. Don't be foolish.

Do you pay those taxes because you were born into money. Or do you work extremely hard?

If the latter you should join me against the unfairness of someone born lower class trying to break out of the albatross of government taxation.

It's the middle class that this government screws.

Yeah, awesome

Take away womens rights, minority rights, you betcha, Rand Paul the moron, he's our man

LOL! Iv'e never met a lib that can exaggerate and lie as much as you. If its not a civil war its a huge lie. No wonder why you love Obama. He is the biggest liar in the world.

I said he might be. He might disappoint like all the rest.

Obama said all the right things too about changing Washington, transparency, etc.

yeah hopefully he has a moral compass that he follows sincerely.