Kansas, Arizona laws requiring voters to prove citizenship upheld

Well libs, I know it's completely illogical to you all that only Americans should be able to vote for American officials. However, deal with it. Have you all ever given consideration that if you went to another country that perhaps you wouldn't have the right to vote for their leaders? Of course not.

PHOENIX (Reuters) - Efforts by Kansas and Arizona to require people who register to vote by mail to prove they are U.S. citizens were upheld by a federal judge on Wednesday, potentially opening the door for more states to enact such measures.

The two Republican-led states had sued the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, set up by Congress after chronic voting problems during the 2000 presidential election, saying the agency wrongly prevented them from demanding such documentation in voter registration forms in the state.

Laws passed in the two states requiring proof of citizenship for voters are part of a broader movement in many conservative states to demand would-be voters provide identification to ensure that non-citizens, including undocumented immigrants, cannot influence elections.

"Today's decision is an important victory for the people of Arizona against the Obama administration, assuring that only Arizona residents, and not illegals, vote in Arizona elections," said Arizona Attorney General Tom Horne, who filed the lawsuit along with Kansas Attorney General Kris Kobach.

http://news.yahoo.com/kansas-arizona-laws-requiring-voters-prove-citizenship-upheld-005916879--finance.html

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if Democratic voters couild go into the boxes in their cabinets and find

their birth certificates, it will do them no good.

repuke controlled states will stay that way because of voter roll purges of

democratic voters and because of repulbican fraud of no paper trail computer

voting machines that make sure the republican will win, and by republicans

reducing the number of hours that voting precincts are open in large Democratic

areas and by reducing the number of voting machines in those precincts.

Face it moron Democratic workers, you are fugged. You will get more taxes

while the rich get richer. More jobs will go to asians while you lose your homes

and families and your jobs.

All because Democratic workers are too stupid to stand together but rather love

their right to work slavery states.

if they require ID to buy alcohol, why not to vote ?

are you aware polimum got her illegal invader indentured servant registered to vote ?

do you think thats ok ?

they require ID to enter the white house... the DNC... even to buy firearms...

wassup wid dat ?

Having an ID to vote or to obtain a voter's registration is NOT

the same as having to bring your birth certificate, duhhhhhh.

You should have to bring your birth certiicate to get a gun or a

drink in a bar. Those events are more dangerous than voting.

republicans passed that law for a problem that never existed and

they did so in order to disenfranchise Democratic voters just like

republican controlled states use voters rolls purges to remove

Democratic voters from being allowed to vote. I know. republicans

removed my name from the voting rolls.

I had my voters' registration with me. They gave me a tentative ballot

which they probably threw out.

republicans are sociopaths. They are liars and thieves. get used to it.

No doubt the judge who approved the voter disenfranchisement laws

in the nazi states was a good republican appointee just following orders.

Inch by inch, the rightwing racists get ever so closer to war

First off I am a liberal-libertarian.

Second off, there is nothing racist about keeping foreigners from voting until they get their citizenship first.

It is a well known Globalist plot to bring in foreigners who will suck out government benefits in exchange for voting in globalist politicians on the national. state, and local levels.

I am glad Arizona and Kansas are standing up to Globalism this way.

You just lost a lot of voters...

Guess it it is ok with you... you didn't want them

Who ? :unsure:

it's all about voter suppression. the only way they can slink by

isnt it terrible how they suppressed alcoholics by requiring ID ?

are they suppressing gun owners by requiring ID ?

did you know everyone is required to show ID to register to vote ?

so whats your problem with a fair vote ?

is this ok with you ? acorn illegally paid for registrations and was convicted

look at all the fraud where the people obviously did not have ID to register as is required...

""Busefink also ran the disastrous joint ACORN/Project Vote voter registration drive of 2008. In that campaign, officials chucked an astounding 400,000 bogus voter registrations.""

is this ok with you libloons ?

of course it is...

you need to get off the net and get a job, I am sick of paying you to sit here and sound like an idiot

I have a job thank you no thanks to Bernanke. If the Constitution Party was elected in 2008 the FED wouldn't even be around to keep ruining the economy.

Oh well we can still fix the mess in 2016, we get Ventura as President and the CP members elected to both houses then America will turn around.

The south are traitors who have attacked America before, voter ID is unconstitutional and designed ONLY to prevent certain Americans from voting and it is happening in the south and elsewhere

NOTHING makes me angrier, imagine the schitstorm if people like me are this angry

wouldnt wanna be ya

I have a job thank you no thanks to Bernanke. If the Constitution Party was elected in 2008 the FED wouldn't even be around to keep ruining the economy.

Oh well we can still fix the mess in 2016, we get Ventura as President and the CP members elected to both houses then America will turn around.

so yo hate the Jewish people too

The south are traitors who have attacked America before, voter ID is unconstitutional and designed ONLY to prevent certain Americans from voting and it is happening in the south and elsewhere.

No it is designed to keep foreigners from voting in Globalists.

NOTHING makes me angrier, imagine the schitstorm if people like me are this angry

wouldnt wanna be ya

so yo hate the Jewish people too.

I hate what Bernanke has done and I hate the FED for beign an evil central bank. No one said anything about the Jews. Central Banks are evil no matter who runs them. History has proven this.

you cons hate it when America votes

you hate America and you are vile and filthy scum

The south are traitors who have attacked America before, voter ID is unconstitutional and designed ONLY to prevent certain Americans from voting and it is happening in the south and elsewhere.

No it is designed to keep foreigners from voting in Globalists.

wouldnt wanna be ya

so yo hate the Jewish people too.

I hate what Bernanke has done and I hate the FED for beign an evil central bank. No one said anything about the Jews. Central Banks are evil no matter who runs them. History has proven this.

code for anti semitism

code for anti semitism

I am a Constitutionalist not a Republican, don't get it twisted.

Neo-cons are Globalist stooges.

Constitutionalists are anti-Globalist 100%.

We don't hate it when Americans vote we hate it when non Americans vote in our elections. Really, How hard is it to show a valid state ID? Almost everybody has one and the ones who don't can get one easy as pie..unless you know they are not citizens in which case they shouldn't be voting.

Exactly !!!!

One step closer to civil war....you stupid bigot a$$holes dont want to do that, you will get your a$$es handed to you

Civil war over voter ID's? :D

Did you blow up your local bank yet?

The store where you buy booze?

You people are utterly wacked. :blink:

Yup, you're nuts. :wacko:

One step closer to civil war....you stupid bigot a$$holes dont want to do that, you will get your a$$es handed to you

hahahahaaaaa Like most of your writing you have not thought this through. If it comes to that, the civil war will be over very quickly. It will be the most one sided victory in the history of this country. Welfare fraudsters gun grabbers and gang bangers going against small town america. My town is armed to the teeth. Self sufficient with generators and food. Plenty of veterans. Everybody knows everyone else. All here know the lay of the land. Tons of heavy equipment, tractors backhoes, trucks and everything else that goes with farming. Morale will be sky high as people will be fighting for their homes and families. There are thousands of little town exactly like mine all over the country. Guns and ammunition have been stockpiled in these places for decades. These towns will not only not roll over, they might go on the offensive and counter attack into the hell hole cities and clean out the vermin. YOU

Kansas and Arizona are some of the most f'd up states in the union

Seriously? Sounds like sour grapes.

it's all about voter suppression. the only way they can slink by

race card again. Figures. Let me ask you something. If you go to another country, but you are not a citizen and you contribute nothing to their nation, do you feel you have a right to vote for their leaders? I don't expect I will get a straight answer from you on this one will I?

Kansas and Arizona are the biggest banned word states in the US

You couldn't be saying that because they thwarted your side's agenda could you? I am sure if the opposite occured you would think they are the best states in the union.

People in a true democracy should encourage people to vote. Not put roadblocks and barriers up.

The cons prove more and more by the day how unpatriotic they are.

Here let me fix this: People in a true democracy should encourage THEIR CITIZENS to vote. Not put roadblocks and barriers up.

I'm sure thats what you meant to say. You're welcome.