Right Wing Politics

Most conservatives have some screws loose.

And we see them littered all over this forum.

Some are proud to be right wing while others like Swallows runs and hides from his beliefs.

He doesn't have the courage of his ( lack of ) convictions.

Most don't even when what their ideology entails.

So let me help you.

Right-wing politics are political positions or activities that accept or support social hierarchy or social inequality.[1][2][3][4] Those affiliated with the Right consider social hierarchy and social inequality as either inevitable, natural, normal, or desirable,[2] typically justifying this position on the basis of natural law or tradition.[4][5][6][7][8] Within the right-wing spectrum, views differ on whether hierarchy and inequality stem from traditional social differences[9] or from competition in market economies.[10][11] Manifestations of right-wing politics are affected by cultural norms of societies. In the United States, the political language of the Right includes: anti-statism involving a general mistrust of government, individualism, support of equality of opportunity while rejecting equality of outcome, and populism.[12] In Europe's history, there have been strong collectivist right-wing movements, such as in the social Catholic Right that has exhibited hostility to all forms of liberalism, including economic liberalism, and has historically advocated for paternalist class harmony involving an organic-hierarchical society where workers are protected while hierarchy of classes remain.[13]

From WIKI

You're for social inequality. Yet you say you're not.

Lying is a huge part of who you are.

Consider yourself educated.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

support of equality of opportunity while rejecting equality of outcome. Yes that sums it up well. Life isn't fair and the cream will rise. Everybody gets the same opportunity. Libs are big on the fairness issue and like to take other peoples money. In a lib world you take from those who have achieved and give to those who have not. This is where "You didn't build that" comes from. My business was helped by the nodding off smack addict. It was helped by the tens of thousands of crack whores. The stud that has 8 children by eight different women helped me immensely. Libs are educating the children to this. It is only fair that I dodge fed and state taxes as much as possible. I cross a state line to dodge my states sales tax. I reject equality of outcome. I don't pay for the people who never took the time or never put out the effort to succeed when given the same opportunity. That's fair.

What kind of a wackjob spends hours on the internet spreading Democrat Talking Point Lies and lying about any and every issue?

A wackjob like you.

What an amazing coincidence that as soon as Barry tries to distract from his failed economic policies and horrific Obama Economy, you jump in to spread the same irrelevant bulls***.

Whatever Democrat Talking Point Lie is put out, you're happy to spam it endlessly while ignoring Barry's failures.

We are fully aware of how shamelessly dishonest you are, yes. :glare:

What kind of a wackjob spends hours on the internet spreading Democrat Talking Point Lies and lying about any and every issue?

A wackjob like you.

We are fully aware of how shamelessly dishonest you are, yes. :glare:

I have great news for you! Obamacare now includes brain scans for people with visibly damaged brains...

Get yee to hospital ASAP

Ok, social inequality. What does it really mean? What do you want to focus on? Well, WIKI, the same source you went to, says there are the following forms:

Gender inequality - Well there are two genders, male and female, so their is no universal equality with gender, otherwise we could not reproduce.

Racial inequality - There is more than one race, so there can be no equality there, otherwise we would all be the same race.

Caste inequality - This isn't India.

Age inequality - Not everyone is the same age, so there is no universal equality.

Class inequality - There cannot be class equality because different jobs get different levels of pay. You want to equate a doctor to a burger flipper?

Inequalities in health - Not everyone has the same health, or genetic pre-dispositions, so their can be no health equality. Not everyone has heart issues or can ever be perfectly healthy again.

There will never be equality like libs want. You want everyone to be the same, inside and out. I don't. I want people to be different. I want people to have different ideas, good and bad, because it leads down a path to solutions to problems. Social Inequality is not a bad thing. It should motivate people, but liberal policies have turned people into self-wallowing victims who want to blame someone else for their problems rather than do something about it. Liberal policies have turned people into government dependents rather than teaching them to fend for themselves and not take everything so personally.

I don't like the GOP or Dems. I am for equality of opportunity, which we do have in this world, whether you believe it or not. What separates us from the next person our motivation to get something we want. I went to school, got in debt and got an Engineering degree. What did the next guy do? Why should I have to pay for their decisions (good or bad)?

Read the definition again.

I did. I still believe competition is a good thing. In education, politics, medicine, entertainment, business, sports or any human endeavor, competition brings to best to the front.

Gender inequality - Well there are two genders, male and female, so their is no universal equality with gender, otherwise we could not reproduce.

That is not true. There are four forms of gender: masculine, feminine, common, neuter.

How a left wing extremist nut job views the world....

Some are proud to be right wing while others like Swallows runs and hides from his beliefs.
He doesn't have the courage of his ( lack of ) convictions.

Most don't even when what their ideology entails.
So let me help you.

Right-wing politics are political positions or activities that accept or support social hierarchy or social inequality.[1][2][3][4] Those affiliated with the Right consider social hierarchy and social inequality as either inevitable, natural, normal, or desirable,[2] typically justifying this position on the basis of natural law or tradition.[4][5][6][7][8] Within the right-wing spectrum, views differ on whether hierarchy and inequality stem from traditional social differences[9] or from competition in market economies.[10][11] Manifestations of right-wing politics are affected by cultural norms of societies. In the United States, the political language of the Right includes: anti-statism involving a general mistrust of government, individualism, support of equality of opportunity while rejecting equality of outcome, and populism.[12] In Europe's history, there have been strong collectivist right-wing movements, such as in the social Catholic Right that has exhibited hostility to all forms of liberalism, including economic liberalism, and has historically advocated for paternalist class harmony involving an organic-hierarchical society where workers are protected while hierarchy of classes remain.[13]

From WIKI

Mandrew ,all kidding aside you couldnt begin to understand how an adult thinks

To think like an adult you first have to shed childish things like religion and hatred of people who look different from you, well it is actually fear, you are a very afraid person

:D

Yup you're right. My mistake.

So how do you feel that your ideology promotes social inequality.

My ideology promotes working hard, self sufficiency, and responsibility for oneself while lending a hand up (not a hand out) to the ones who need it. How do you feel that your ideology promotes laziness, taking from people who work hard and giving it to people who don't do squat, and overall wussyness?

'

Mandrew ,all kidding aside you couldnt begin to understand how an adult thinks

To think like an adult you first have to shed childish things like religion and hatred of people who look different from you, well it is actually fear, you are a very afraid person

:D

Marthas, all kidding aside, Were you able to achieve that first grade diploma you dreamed about when you were in kindergarden? What do I fear? you? If you think religion is a childish thing I suggest you take it up with God not me. hatred is a liber concept.

Do you ever have anything of substance to contribute or does your brain not function at that cognitive level?

This is what passes for "thought" among the brainless Democrat Base. :glare:

Comparing my ability to think for myself to you, someone who lives in a bubble disallowing any outside information to come in

You are a joke, and I meant that in the most serious manner

Marthas, all kidding aside, Were you able to achieve that first grade diploma you dreamed about when you were in kindergarden? What do I fear? you? If you think religion is a childish thing I suggest you take it up with God not me. hatred is a liber concept.

Do you ever have anything of substance to contribute or does your brain not function at that cognitive level?

TO date, you have not posted a single credible source to back up a single thought of yours.

YOu cant, your bubble only allows you to use sources that are a joke.

Comparing my ability to think for myself to you, someone who lives in a bubble disallowing any outside information to come in

TO date, you have not posted a single credible source to back up a single thought of yours.

YOu cant, your bubble only allows you to use sources that are a joke.

Seriously Marthas...You're just making a fool of yourself. You don't have the education or ability to think critically for yourself. I'm embarrassed seeing you do it to yourself.

I could care less what moonbats claim to think about me.

Seriously Marthas...You're just making a fool of yourself. You don't have the education or ability to think critically for yourself. I'm embarrassed seeing you do it to yourself.

It is one thing to believe the stupid garbage you believe and to trust sources that have been repeatedly shown to be non credible, but to believe you have any intellectual ability at all is very dangerous

you dont, you really dont...

I could care less what moonbats claim to think about me.

Oh Rich, you do know moonbats as you are one.

You are a very stupid and mean and racist person, when you die there will be one less piece of schit on the earth

It is one thing to believe the stupid garbage you believe and to trust sources that have been repeatedly shown to be non credible, but to believe you have any intellectual ability at all is very dangerous

you dont, you really dont...

Which sources are you referring to? Come on put on your dunce hat.