'Because it’s OK to discriminate against Christians'

Non-Christians given special consideration in union contract

The teachers union contract in Ferndale Public Schools in Oakland County (Michigan) gives “special consideration” to applicants that are of “the non-Christian faith.”

http://eagnews.org/non-christians-given-special-consideration-in-union-teacher-contract/

ferndale_discrimination.jpg

Good for them... I think the fallacy of the christian faith deserves discrimination

so...you are against Christian who discriminate, but are fine with discrimination AGAINST Christians.

In essence, you will support almost any destructive act against Christians...as long as it is against Christians. So...WHO, exactly...is the hater??

Ultraliberals believe in good hate and bad hate and think they are the only ones who can decide which is which.

Example:

Ultraliberal spin on good hate: I hope Dick Cheney is assassinated.

Ultraliberal spin on bad hate: I hope Al Sharpton is assassinated.

When will ultraliberals learn hate is hate and discrimination is discrimination...no matter who the victim is.

Ultraliberals believe in good hate and bad hate and think they are the only ones who can decide which is which.Example:Ultraliberal spin on good hate: I hope Dick Cheney is assassinated.Ultraliberal spin on bad hate: I hope Al Sharpton is assassinated.When will ultraliberals learn hate is hate and discrimination is discrimination...no matter who the victim is.

no chit, man!!

Heartwarming hypocrisy

Discrimination against christians is good

cli1rus discriminates against anyone who is not his particular flavor of christian

we need to discriminate against cli1rus therefore all discrimination against all christians is good

cli1rus is the biggest hater on this forum... he probobally hates to jerk off

I think you just replaced him. You willingly want to discriminate against a whole class of ppl based on association with a few. Civil rights movement ring any bells?

Good for them... I think the fallacy of the christian faith deserves discrimination

thats not one person.

we need to discriminate against cli1rus therefore all discrimination against all christians is good

nor is that

christians are stupid peasants that need to be ignored

one of my friends is a research physicist for NASA. he is also an excellent pianist. He happens to also be a devout Christian.

another friend founded and still runs a large architecture firm. He turned me on to zen and the art of motorcycle maintinence. He also is a devout Christian.

hardly stupid ppl

Ultraliberals believe in good hate and bad hate and think they are the only ones who can decide which is which.

Example:

Ultraliberal spin on good hate: I hope Dick Cheney is assassinated.

Ultraliberal spin on bad hate: I hope Al Sharpton is assassinated.

When will ultraliberals learn hate is hate and discrimination is discrimination...no matter who the victim is.

Got a better one. Marriage.

Marriage between a man and a woman is archaic, misogynistic, evil: "The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process." -- Linda Gordon

Marriage between two people of the same sex is a human right, beauty, love, etc. : "Gay marriage is a right, its a beautiful expression of love, look how badly the heteros are fucking the institution up!"- Every gay marriage proponent ever

Got a better one. Marriage.

Marriage between a man and a woman is archaic, misogynistic, evil: "The nuclear family must be destroyed... Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an ob[/size]jectively revolutionary process." -- Linda Gordon

Marriage between two people of the same sex is a human right, beauty, love, etc. : "Gay marriage is a right, its a beautiful expression of love, look how badly the heteros are bad word the institution up!"- Every gay marriage proponent ever

damn fine post

cli1rus discriminates against anyone who is not his particular flavor of christian

Keep in mind that atheists are only 7% of the population of the US according to the latest Gallup poll. So why do you think you have the right to dictate views of God to people and put down other peoples beliefs are wrong. You are in a splinter minority. But you are right and 92% of the people are wrong. That makes you a fanatic.

christians are stupid peasants that need to be ignored

You're an intolerant bigot who thinks he owns reality.

The cult owns you! Christian is spelled with a capital "C".

Even if you don't agree...show a little respect!

Why do you let cli1rus get under your skin so much? You can't take one Christain and then generalize that all Christains are racists and love to discriminate.

I love jerking off.

...Marriage between two people of the same sex is a human right, beauty, love, etc. : "Gay marriage is a right, its a beautiful expression of love, look how badly the heteros are bad word the institution up!"- Every gay marriage proponent ever

NeoConvict...thank you for not shunning me BUT I feel marriage is between a man and a woman. (and no variations) However, I can see your point that the Government is in a form...discriminating against homosexuals.

If they changed the laws and made it a state issue (like gun laws) I wouldn't get all worked up over it. But if they changed the law and tried to force faith based people who were against it, into performing a marriage that would bother me and just be another step towards the police state America is becoming.

Which the OP shows and shows the ultraliberal total disregard for the law.

From my link: Michigan’s Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act prohibits discrimination in employment and public services on the basis of religion. The state constitution says it, “shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education, or public contracting.” And the Federal Civil Rights Act prohibits employment discrimination based on religion.

Thank you and God / Nature bless.

And I don't answer to you.

You're just like the religious fanatics...you think your point of view is law!

whew!!!

You need to properly direct your anger. Or get it under control.

go sit down until your meds kick in

oh, ans sparkles, I know you dont answer to me, nor to I pretend you do.

NeoConvict...thank you for not shunning me BUT I feel marriage is between a man and a woman. (and no variations) However, I can see your point that the Government is in a form...discriminating against homosexuals.If they changed the laws and made it a state issue (like gun laws) I wouldn't get all worked up over it. But if they changed the law and tried to force faith based people who were against it, into performing a marriage that would bother me and just be another step towards the police state America is becoming.Which the OP shows and shows the ultraliberal total disregard for the law.From my link: Michigan’s Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act prohibits discrimination in employment and public services on the basis of religion. The state constitution says it, “shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education, or public contracting.” And the Federal Civil Rights Act prohibits employment discrimination based on religion.Thank you and God / Nature bless.

I think his point is, that marriage is considered great by the left-as long as it isnt hetero marriage. I could be wrong.