Hopfully the Next POTUS!

Hopfully the next POTUS Rand Paul's Berkeley talk: A U.S. Dystopia?

By KATIE GLUECK | 3/19/14 8:19 AM EDT

Sen. Rand Paul is set to offer a dark portrait of the intelligence community on Wednesday, raising the prospect of “dystopian nightmares” in a speech at the University of California-Berkeley.

The Kentucky Republican, who is heavily weighing a 2016 presidential bid, is speaking at the historically liberal bastion at a time when he is seeking to broaden the GOP base. He has long pointed to privacy concerns as an issue that could woo young people to a more libertarian-leaning Republican brand — like his.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m worried,” he will say, according to an early look at remarks shared exclusively with POLITICO’s Playbook. “If the CIA is spying on Congress, who exactly can or will stop them? I look into the eyes of senators and I think I see real fear. Maybe it’s just my imagination, but I think I perceive FEAR of an intelligence community drunk with power, unrepentant, and uninclined to relinquish power.”

(PHOTOS: Highlights from Rand Paul’s filibuster)

Paul’s remarks will follow Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s (D-Calif.) charges last week that the CIA may have conducted unauthorized searches of computers used by Senate Intelligence Committee staffers. CIA Director John Brennan has denied the allegation.

“I am honestly worried,” Paul is to say, “concerned about who is truly in charge of our government. Most of you have read the dystopian nightmares and maybe, like me, you doubted that it could ever happen in America.”

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No republican represents 98% of Americans.

repukes ONLY represent the rich and large corporations

working against American workers.

demo rats are only slightly better than repukes.

but they are answerable to voters whereas repukes

are NOT answerable to voters due to their gerrymandered

districts and all of their successful efforts to disenfranchise voters

who do not agree with republicans.

plus, repukes are supported by morons voting against

themselves and their own families when they vote for any repuke.

repuke congressmen and their voters are deceivers and self

deceivers like pretending they know what god thinks by reference

to a stupid, god damned 2000 year old book of bulls hit.

No republican represents 98% of Americans.

repukes ONLY represent the rich and large corporations

working against American workers.

demo rats are only slightly better than repukes.

but they are answerable to voters whereas repukes

are NOT answerable to voters due to their gerrymandered

districts and all of their successful efforts to disenfranchise voters

who do not agree with republicans.

plus, repukes are supported by morons voting against

themselves and their own families when they vote for any repuke.

repuke congressmen and their voters are deceivers and self

deceivers like pretending they know what god thinks by reference

to a stupid, god damned 2000 year old book of bulls hit.

Rinse and repeat.

Yeah. GHWB was a disaster.

When was Bush(41) ever a senator?

I will agree that he, Bush(41), made a big mistake, along with the Democrat controlled 102d Congress by not instituting a "Marshall" plan for the defeated Soviet Union and the Eastern block.

he's a stupid, curly - headed jew...f him...

Said by a true fishhead! What could be said by you would equal an intelligent debate? What? Right Nothing!

Rand Paul does not have the experience to be President. Look what happened and is happening with another amateur, one term Senator as President.

WTF do you know about who has what experience or the requirement there of? Really you people are idiot.

We taught a Monkey to fly 777's

I will agree that he, Bush(41), made a big mistake, along with the Democrat controlled 102d Congress by not instituting a "Marshall" plan for the defeated Soviet Union and the Eastern block.

Americans will never vote for a guy with such a bad toupee. It's just embarrassing!

As is his domestic policies.

He'll never even get the GOP nomination.

Those curls were made in a factory.

Wow the expectations on this site. The juveniles on this site.

This is not real. The Orwellian brainwashed mentality is astounding.

Hopefully the next president is not republican.

Right, not republican or democrat!

Wait a minute!

Reagan had already said he defeated the Soviet Union! Muhahha!

Did Bush do it again? :P

My Hero !

allen-mid.jpg

Oh, C'mon!

You should know that Rethuglicans would never elect a black man for POTUS!

Are you Nuckin Futz? :wacko:

My Hero !

allen-mid.jpg

He needs to explain why he helped to write the NDAA Act. Not yet ready for POTUS.

Rand Paul? What a bad word joke!

Here's your next President of the United States:

HillaryClinton_2326613b.jpg

This is where the rubber meets the road. Although that might be a Bilderberger wish. She is not going to make it. Too much baggage and too many people want Liberty! It's also funny how you might want someone in office that states "Let's just move on" after four Americas were killed on her watch and she could have changed the outcome.

Rand Paul calls Bill Clinton a Sexual Predator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaNv0GelQsI

and not of the Koch party either

Or Soros and anyother Globalist!

Hopfully the next POTUS Rand Paul's Berkeley talk: A U.S. Dystopia?

By KATIE GLUECK | 3/19/14 8:19 AM EDT

Sen. Rand Paul is set to offer a dark portrait of the intelligence community on Wednesday, raising the prospect of “dystopian nightmares” in a speech at the University of California-Berkeley.

The Kentucky Republican, who is heavily weighing a 2016 presidential bid, is speaking at the historically liberal bastion at a time when he is seeking to broaden the GOP base. He has long pointed to privacy concerns as an issue that could woo young people to a more libertarian-leaning Republican brand — like his.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m worried,” he will say, according to an early look at remarks shared exclusively with POLITICO’s Playbook. “If the CIA is spying on Congress, who exactly can or will stop them? I look into the eyes of senators and I think I see real fear. Maybe it’s just my imagination, but I think I perceive FEAR of an intelligence community drunk with power, unrepentant, and uninclined to relinquish power.”

(PHOTOS: Highlights from Rand Paul’s filibuster)

Paul’s remarks will follow Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s (D-Calif.) charges last week that the CIA may have conducted unauthorized searches of computers used by Senate Intelligence Committee staffers. CIA Director John Brennan has denied the allegation.

“I am honestly worried,” Paul is to say, “concerned about who is truly in charge of our government. Most of you have read the dystopian nightmares and maybe, like me, you doubted that it could ever happen in America.”

As fed up as America is with both the GOP and Demorat establishment, if Nominated I would say Rand Paul would have a very good chance. That's is of course assuming he is willing to get just as dirty as the Demorats and sling the mud grenades right back at them.

Rand Paul does not have the experience to be President. Look what happened and is happening with another amateur, one term Senator as President.

racist punk you are

history wont judge you well, racist

As fed up as America is with both the GOP and Demorat establishment, if Nominated I would say Rand Paul would have a very good chance. That's is of course assuming he is willing to get just as dirty as the Demorats and sling the mud grenades right back at them.

hey America hater, it isnt Democrat it is Democratic

say it right or get the phuck out of my country, punk