What is going on???

Now that we're coming out of our heavy involvement in the Middle East we're once again reentering into a three way triangle of opposition between the US, Russia and China which of course will refuel another cold war. Once again our energies and resources will be spent on defeating them when historically we should be entering into a cycle of peace for a generation of twenty years or so with some sporatic humanitarian missions in between.

This brings forth the question what the hell is going on??? Worldwide a lot of economies are depressed and large companies are cornering markets while politicians argue ideologies that bare little merit to the people they're elected or appointed to serve. It's never a good thing for people in power to influence legislation or national policies when they aren't accountable to anyone but themselves and their business interests.

Far right you've got to stop all this extremely negative opposition and join in to help with real world solutions instead of constantly throwing around whatever buzz words are popular at the time.

Far left you've got to do exactly the same because we all know if you perceive the far right is getting the upper hand you'll be slamming them equally as badly. Come on now, let's keep it real and tell it like it is.

With us and the politicians constantly arguing among ourselves we're too preoccupied to see who is really perpetuating what against us. We've got to turn off their medias and start doing our own homework and research the web so we can find our own truths instead of what "they" are programming us with. We're being socially engineered into someone else's thought processes for their gains so we've got to wake up and take our Country back. At this point it's not a matter of if we lose America, we're now down to when and we have no one to blame but ourselves and I'm including myself in this too because I'm just as guilty as everyone else who got caught up.

Let's take our Country back together because we're sure not getting anywhere keeping ourselves divided like this.

Orchestrated chaos and organized denial. Planned obsolescence and plausible deniability. make the population believe time changes space, anything but understanding being spaced apart happens all the time currently only.

this will only bring peace within yourself as everyone you know will think you lost it.

But the moment you lose your mind, you will discover your sole and the point of balance to everything universally here now. Not a bad trade, really.

ps. fustration will be your own worst enemy. Conquer that and you will be nobody's fool again.

it's hump day, my bad, I am so focused on toaing I forgot it's Thursday, advanced spin this am I am worn out

You're a two digit midget now so no worries, just the end of deployment blahs my Brother. It's all good.

Orchestrated chaos and organized denial. Planned obsolescence and plausible deniability. make the population believe time changes space, anything but understanding being spaced apart happens all the time currently only.

this will only bring peace within yourself as everyone you know will think you lost it.

But the moment you lose your mind, you will discover your sole and the point of balance to everything universally here now. Not a bad trade, really.

ps. fustration will be your own worst enemy. Conquer that and you will be nobody's fool again.

It's all good Sole. I've almost made my peace with it, I guess the rest just comes in time. I would simply chalk it up as a major burn if it were just me. Too many good Folks lost their lives over these latest great lies. At least we did some good so it is what it is.

Now that we're coming out of our heavy involvement in the Middle East we're once again reentering into a three way triangle of opposition between the US, Russia and China which of course will refuel another cold war. Once again our energies and resources will be spent on defeating them when historically we should be entering into a cycle of peace for a generation of twenty years or so with some sporatic humanitarian missions in between.

This brings forth the question what the hell is going on??? Worldwide a lot of economies are depressed and large companies are cornering markets while politicians argue ideologies that bare little merit to the people they're elected or appointed to serve. It's never a good thing for people in power to influence legislation or national policies when they aren't accountable to anyone but themselves and their business interests.

Far right you've got to stop all this extremely negative opposition and join in to help with real world solutions instead of constantly throwing around whatever buzz words are popular at the time.

Far left you've got to do exactly the same because we all know if you perceive the far right is getting the upper hand you'll be slamming them equally as badly. Come on now, let's keep it real and tell it like it is.

With us and the politicians constantly arguing among ourselves we're too preoccupied to see who is really perpetuating what against us. We've got to turn off their medias and start doing our own homework and research the web so we can find our own truths instead of what "they" are programming us with. We're being socially engineered into someone else's thought processes for their gains so we've got to wake up and take our Country back. At this point it's not a matter of if we lose America, we're now down to when and we have no one to blame but ourselves and I'm including myself in this too because I'm just as guilty as everyone else who got caught up.

Let's take our Country back together because we're sure not getting anywhere keeping ourselves divided like this.

Good post.

Rand Paul 2016

It's all good Sole. I've almost made my peace with it, I guess the rest just comes in time. I would simply chalk it up as a major burn if it were just me. Too many good Folks lost their lives over these latest great lies. At least we did some good so it is what it is.

Too many genders gave up their soles to join soul collectives that only educate self deception so those in charge of the social narrative stay in power of controlling what ancestry believes, because if ancestors don't follow the law to the letter of intentions translated currently and subject to change with each ideology coming into power governing the same way, they are charged with crimes against humanity's directed social behavior.

Economics is a means to psychologically use symbolism against real so reality is the only thing allowed in legal, moral, ethical conversations diebating character's rights by social order in rank of significance of popular opinion ratings.

Remember there are 6 halves to every individual whole result and when comparing everything only having two sides of a win win scenario, 4 halves lost.