Evolution vs Creationism

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of the same six halves. Care to discuss the other 4? Power to seeing inverted matter converging into what exists in plain sight. What is in the box doesn't change any differently that everything around it. This is where I get the idea of 6 halves to each individual total sum of each whole part from atoms making molecular periodic tables to lifetimes contracting into ancestry of never duplicated lifetimes, just male and female results every time all the time currently here.

Self containment of now. Picture the basic concept of thinking out of a box while centered within it.

Picture170.jpg

Now this is what they looked like in linear preconstruction of contracting results expanding details perpetually balancing now in 4 dimensional spaced apart separately existing in the same instant universally here exactly as adding into what arrives next physically taking place now.

Is it really that difficult to comprehend where the general consensus is nobody knows everything about being self contianed within their own lifetime?

Who's fault is it, self or society?

Picture149.jpgPicture154.jpg

Whomever makes whatever claims in any subject has the burden of proof on them either way.

Be that as it may, Sole brings up a very good point where the two are interrelated and not separate and distinct like we've all been taught. Whether we choose to believe in God or not, no one can deny we live on an ever changing planet where we see species mutate everyday so this is undeniable fact.

Perhaps where we truly fail ourselves is in looking at creationism from a purely human standpoint. What if the answer is maybe God created other lifeforms first and they mutated into the species we currently exist in?

Consider this, we're taught that in 1492 the world considered itself flat and Christopher Columbus sailed from Spain on a far out theory the world was really round.

A mere 2500 years before Ol' Christ put to sea with the tides the Minoans were sailing all over the Atlantic knowing full well the world indeed round.

What happened that that world's base of knowledge altered so much? And what other information did we lose along with that???

So then, while we argue and challenge each other to prove faith can we really use the physical world's scientific method to measure the metaphysical?

We may want to very seriously reconsider opening our minds and using other methodologies as well as also consider everything is linked in at least some way and not as separate as we were taught.

“If there is a Creator-God, it has used methods of creation that are indistinguishable from nature, it has declined to make itself known for all of recorded history, it doesn't intervene in affairs on earth, and has made itself impossible to observe. Even if you believe in that God... why would you think it would want to be worshiped?”
David G. McAfee,

Evolution- proven fact over and over again http://evolution.berkeley.edu/

Creationism- found from a book that is meant to be one's guide to live spiritually and that is not a science book.

Creationists, try and prove to me that God did not create all life on earth through Evolution.

Then why did evolutionists have to create "Rapid Evolution" to explain the absence of transitional fossils?

How does Mr. McAfee know that God is not nature? What if physics is how God turns God thought energy into action in this physical existence we call our universe?

Consider that defining God for self either way is the first part of belief or non belief. Everything else simply takes it in any directions from there.

“If there is a Creator-God, it has used methods of creation that are indistinguishable from nature, it has declined to make itself known for all of recorded history, it doesn't intervene in affairs on earth, and has made itself impossible to observe. Even if you believe in that God... why would you think it would want to be worshiped?”

David G. McAfee,

lolol!!! Your "scripture" has it backwards. God created nature and its laws. As a subset of God, of COURSE it will be indestinguishable from God! Lolol!!!

Yes, your "scripture" just admitted the existence of God. Good job, non-thinking robotic blob!!

Evolution was written by a whole bunch of well paid people!

Why the absence of transitional fossils?

What are the ages of most fossils? What is the age of recorded human social development using psychological class warfare? 4 billion vs 6 tp 10 thousand revolutions around the star?

If the sun is up at noon and night is down? how does man escape this solar system? going up towards the sun or down away from it as the sun is center of rotation while spiraling in a galaxy repeating the process on a larger scale.

Box within a box within a box within a box of little fish is eaten by a bigger fish food cahin in one isolated atmosphere. Center mass of self containment is relative to everything here separately, yet everything here is self evident ly separated all the time present never staying the same added details twice. But constantly adding details never duplicated before using the same content of self contained spaces.

@ Gator, you are starting to listen to your instincts, that is the voices of your ancestry working the substance of your mass as it did in everyone of their lifetimes. The connection of everything changing is it is done within this moment forever.

Make that concept your gyroscope of artificial space time speculations.

How does Mr. McAfee know that God is not nature? What if physics is how God turns God thought energy into action in this physical existence we call our universe?

Consider that defining God for self either way is the first part of belief or non belief. Everything else simply takes it in any directions from there.

you still hold out hope for a creator

What are the ages of most fossils? What is the age of recorded human social development using psychological class warfare? 4 billion vs 6 tp 10 thousand revolutions around the star?

If the sun is up at noon and night is down? how does man escape this solar system? going up towards the sun or down away from it as the sun is center of rotation while spiraling in a galaxy repeating the process on a larger scale.

Box within a box within a box within a box of little fish is eaten by a bigger fish food cahin in one isolated atmosphere. Center mass of self containment is relative to everything here separately, yet everything here is self evident ly separated all the time present never staying the same added details twice. But constantly adding details never duplicated before using the same content of self contained spaces.

@ Gator, you are starting to listen to your instincts, that is the voices of your ancestry working the substance of your mass as it did in everyone of their lifetimes. The connection of everything changing is it is done within this moment forever.

Make that concept your gyroscope of artificial space time speculations.

I think I agree. :)

Both evolution and religion have been used to juke the masses. Keep our minds open and trust one's self.

Don't let Berkeley or Jimmy Swaggart convince you of anything! We all have brains, so if it were evident we would know.

Britain’sGreatest Hoax. That was the title of the “Timewatch” investigation of the Piltdown Man fraud, shown on BBC2 television recently.1 Viewers were presented with a great British “whodunnit” that tried to identify those who made monkeys out of the scientists of the day.

The history of the discovery of the earliest Englishman (as Piltdown Man was so often called) is fairly common knowledge. A laborer was supposedly digging in a gravel pit near the village of Piltdown in Sussex in southern England when he found a piece of bone. He passed it to the local amateur archaeologist of the district, Charles Dawson, who verified its antiquity and pronounced that it was part of a skull which was possibly human. Dawson began to search for the rest of the skull and, in 1912, a jawbone was discovered. Sir Arthur Smith Woodward of the British Museum verified that the skull had human features and the jaw was ape-like. The fossils became known as Piltdown Man and were called Eoanthropus dawsoni which means “Dawson’s Dawn Man”. In 1915, another Dawn Man was found a couple of miles away from the site of the first find. Fossil remains of animals that lived with Piltdown Man, together with the tools that he used, were also found at the two sites. At last, here was “proof” that apes had evolved into humans in England.

Almost forty years later, in 1953, Piltdown Man was exposed as a forgery, mainly through the work of Dr Kenneth Oakley. He showed that the skull was from a modern human and that the jawbone and teeth were from an orangutan. The teeth had been filed down to make them look human. The bones and teeth had been chemically treated (and sometimes even painted) to give them the appearance of being ancient. In addition, it was also shown that none of the finds associated with Piltdown Man had been originally buried in the gravel that had been deposited at Piltdown. The Piltdown Man fraud was a great embarrassment to the UK scientific community and questions about it were even asked in the House of Parliament.

At the time that the discovery of Piltdown Man was announced, it was believed that the remains of the Neanderthals that had been found in Germany were ape-men and it was believed that the cave paintings that had been found in France had been painted by ape-men. The British evolutionists, however, had other ideas. They believed that apes had evolved into humans in the UK—preferably in England. Piltdown Man was “proof” that the first ape-man lived in the garden of England! The desire to find the earliest Englishman had blinded the scientists of the day, so they uncritically accepted Piltdown Man as being genuine. No scientist is a seeker after truth in some sort of idealized neutral fashion—in this case, they interpreted their finds within their (evolutionary) world view, fashioned by parochial prejudice.

did we start out as Adam and eve?

Don't use a metaphor of a parable moral tale. Think in simple compounding results exponentially functioning at one time. Contracting forces/results of expanding details. atoms contract to expand molecular elements that stablize into a periodic mass of molecular elements captured between 4 magnetic polairites and two electromagnetic hemispheres.

There is your basis of 6 degrees of separation. This planet has two electromagnetic poles but it has 4 magnetic 2 opposite nd two neutral.

the two neutral are the legendary Burmuda and Devil's triangles. These I would guess would be where the moon passes between earth and sun during equinoxes and solstices. This is where I use natural balance points measuring space time.

What is the start of a day, dawn or midnight really? Now compound lunar phases with the spin of the planet. new mon, 1st quarter, full moon, 3rd quarter. then there are solstices and equinoxes that provide opposing seasons each side of the tropics.

Now lets use a littl Issac Newton universal constants with a dash of Einstein's relative theory. Einstein's theory of relativity is a distraction and distortion used by global eliteists educating young brains to mind social narratives or else society will not let them play character's rights games.

Don't use a metaphor of a parable moral tale. Think in simple compounding results exponentially functioning at one time. Contracting forces/results of expanding details. atoms contract to expand molecular elements that stablize into a periodic mass of molecular elements captured between 4 magnetic polairites and two electromagnetic hemispheres.

There is your basis of 6 degrees of separation. This planet has two electromagnetic poles but it has 4 magnetic 2 opposite nd two neutral.

the two neutral are the legendary Burmuda and Devil's triangles. These I would guess would be where the moon passes between earth and sun during equinoxes and solstices. This is where I use natural balance points measuring space time.

What is the start of a day, dawn or midnight really? Now compound lunar phases with the spin of the planet. new mon, 1st quarter, full moon, 3rd quarter. then there are solstices and equinoxes that provide opposing seasons each side of the tropics.

Now lets use a littl Issac Newton universal constants with a dash of Einstein's relative theory. Einstein's theory of relativity is a distraction and distortion used by global eliteists educating young brains to mind social narratives or else society will not let them play character's rights games.

"Now lets use a littl Issac Newton universal constants with a dash of Einstein's relative theory. Einstein's theory of relativity is a distraction and distortion used by global eliteists educating young brains to mind social narratives or else society will not let them play character's rights games."

BINGO!!!

The great minds also thought there is an intelligent cause to the universe. They couldn't say what it is...but logic tells them it's true.

Evolution was written by a whole bunch of well paid people!

Why the absence of transitional fossils?

Darwin worked for decades on his theories before ever publishing them. He was not in it for the money.

Every fossil is a transitional fossil.

I believe very much so however I'm not so sure many would agree with me because in many ways I'm similar to Sole. My truths are my own exactly as your's are your's and everyone else has theirs. Sharing ideas and concepts is the real beauty of it all because we learn from each other. Of course the final results come at the end of the day when we sort through all the information and choose for ourselves so it's all good Brother.

Now is the creator, contracting results expanding details never duplicated within the moment are the left and right hands of what would be God. nature of the entire functions would register as karma and ancestry is reincarnation of past lifetimes into the current ancestors living presently.

All male or female total sums of was here and half of those added next. 2 to 1 ratio. 14.7 pressure at sea level. 2 to 1.

So, in my thinking of how this works individually it also adds into God granting humans free will to understand real or invent their own reality which ends up becoming self fulfilling prophecies socially because the whole society ends up denying now is eternity to follow artificial time increments which corrupts the mental state of balance between intellect and instincts rescuing the species to sacrificing those that do not need society to save social consciousness.

that creates the physical metaphor in "the road to Eternal hell is paved with good intentions performed by those wanting to become larger than life itself. Tyranny begins and continues with absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I believe very much so however I'm not so sure many would agree with me because in many ways I'm similar to Sole. My truths are my own exactly as your's are your's and everyone else has theirs. Sharing ideas and concepts is the real beauty of it all because we learn from each other. Of course the final results come at the end of the day when we sort through all the information and choose for ourselves so it's all good Brother.

I agree. the best one can hope for right now is that people would see nature as the creation of a god. maybe we would get somewhere on climate change.

Lady Zaro consider our planet as a giant classroom that has to evolve otherwise our school would be like attending kindergarten through post doctorate in one room rather than the world wide campus it is now. If we look at it in these terms then we accept things are happening and all we have to do is objectively measure the events in order to fully know what is actually happening. Right now it appears many are promoting their own message rather than simply observing so we're fighting as usual when we should be seeing and listening. It is what it is because we are who we are I suppose.

Lady Zaro consider our planet as a giant classroom that has to evolve otherwise our school would be like attending kindergarten through post doctorate in one room rather than the world wide campus it is now. If we look at it in these terms then we accept things are happening and all we have to do is objectively measure the events in order to fully know what is actually happening. Right now it appears many are promoting their own message rather than simply observing so we're fighting as usual when we should be seeing and listening. It is what it is because we are who we are I suppose.

More like a stage awaiting direction to perform as socially directed within the laws written to assure those in control stay in power of defining who's who genetically by hypothetical qualities.

Gator, think about the term networking as casting a web of deception to reel in malcontents to obey upon command and protect the educated hypotheticals to death of anyone opposing them or die trying.

Psychological class warfare is fought behind the eyes and between the ears of ancestors. Not on the battleground of death and destruction where those sacrificed must prove their loyalty to royal we.

I'm with you Brother. The more things change the more they stay the same and this current engineered Crimea incident is proof of that. One would have thought we would have learned to sidestep setups like this by now. Guess it is what it is.

Evolution- proven fact over and over again http://evolution.berkeley.edu/

Creationism- found from a book that is meant to be one's guide to live spiritually and that is not a science book.

Creationists, try and prove to me that God did not create all life on earth through Evolution.

My faves are the Mormons, truly dumb people.

The crap they believe LOL

So the big bang might actually be fact????

But where did that very infinitesimally small thing that held all matter and time come from to begin with in the first place..

That is the next big question that may never be answered... and that is hard for theists to understand, perhaps we will never know. I can live with not understanding some things.. Man has never been able to accept that idea. They say a supernatural being is responsible.. which leaves no trace of its existence

good theory! Nothing existed, then something acted on nothing, and created everything. Plausible!!

God reveals evidence of His existence, but you dont believe in Him, so reject the evidence. Rejecting the evidence doest negate God, just closes your mind

good theory! Nothing existed, then something acted on nothing, and created everything. Plausible!!

God reveals evidence of His existence, but you dont believe in Him, so reject the evidence. Rejecting the evidence doest negate God, just closes your mind

Maybe we have some common ground. :)

So the big bang might actually be fact????

But where did that very infinitesimally small thing that held all matter and time come from to begin with in the first place..

That is the next big question that may never be answered... and that is hard for theists to understand, perhaps we will never know. I can live with not understanding some things.. Man has never been able to accept that idea. They say a supernatural being is responsible.. which leaves no trace of its existence

"So the big bang might actually be fact????"

You mean you don't know?

I thought the left knew everything? :)