Øbama's New Approach As Healthcare Deadline Looms

Poor Poptart. Everyone is tired of his childish repetitive 3rd grade art projects.

I'll give it a bump, b/c I'm afraid he may do something rash and cost the tax payers even more money than he does already.

Poor schlep he has such a bloated ego, he projects his misguided opinions onto "everyone." But of course, he is an idiot...

cGESuK8.jpg

Poor schlep he has such a bloated ego, he projects his misguided opinions onto "everyone." But of course, he is an idiot...

How many responses have you gotten on this lastest masterpiece of yours?

Besides me, and of course the handicapped creator.

Zero?

But the poor ti-t sucker thinks he earns points how often he can say the word idiot.

How many responses have you gotten on this lastest masterpiece of yours?

Besides me, and of course the handicapped creator.

Zero?

But the poor ti-t sucker thinks he earns points how often he can say the word idiot.

Moron - this thread hasn't been up very long. Other replies are bound to roll in. You're just jealous because you can't do creative threads like mine. All you do is cut and paste articles from MediaMatters or Huffington Post. You are one boring penis....you know?

cGESuK8.jpg

Moron - this thread hasn't been up very long. Other replies are bound to roll in. You're just jealous because you can't do creative threads like mine. All you do is cut and paste articles from MediaMatters or Huffington Post. You are one bring penis....you know?

What's a bring penis?

" other replies are bound to roll in" lmao.

I'm sure you're going to sit there wait too.

Yea im really jealous that I didn't buy some cheap software to attach a caption to a picture.

Got nothing better to do than wait with anticipation for my every word huh? You pounced so fast on that last post, I didn't even have time to correct my typo...you are one sad sack...

I'm not the one talking about my penis.

I know you're real lonely living as a shut in. But a republican congressman would be better able to fulfill your needs.

You know the kind, the ones who campaign on degradation of family values, you know your people.

Got nothing better to do than wait with anticipation for my every word huh? You pounced so fast on that last post, I didn't even have time to correct my typo...you are one sad sack...

I understand how slow your reflexes are but I deserve to know what you mean when you're talking about my penis.

Yea im really jealous that I didn't buy some cheap software to attach a caption to a picture. I'm not the one talking about my penis.

I know you're real lonely living as a shut in. But a republican congressman would be better able to fulfill your needs.

You know the kind, the ones who campaign on degradation of family values, you know your people.

I understand how slow your reflexes are but I deserve to know what you mean when you're talking about my penis.

Idiot - Who the fuck buys software? Are kidding me? Uh searched for graphics editors online lately you dolt? I don't even care what else you said..that was just too good...buy software! Ba ha ha ha! Wanna use the word handicapped now? You fucking loser!

eK539na.jpg

Yup. Any day now. Any day now, people will be stopping by with replies. Unfortunately it's mostly rubber necking like observing a crash on the highway.

Hey! You worked the word handicapped in! Good for you mental midget!eK539na.jpg

Would you rather be called the total water carrier for the party of 22% approval ratings?

It is a little wordy but who knows what you shut in's want.

Yup. Any day now. Any day now, people will be stopping by with replies. Unfortunately it's mostly rubber necking like observing a crash on the highway.

Would you rather be called the total water carrier for the party of 22% approval ratings?

It is a little wordy but who knows what you shut in's want.

Oh - now you admit that I will get responses. That's good. Admitting you were wrong is the first step...

X2kVswR.jpg