Rep Todd Adkin is Right. Woman don't get Pregnant from rape.

I agree that woman can't get pregnant from rape. The Body has ways to prevent egg fertilization when the body is under both Physical and Mental duress. Both physical and Mental duress is experienced when a woman is truly raped. Therefore any woman who claims she got pregnant from a rape is a liar and a whore, and should be arrested for making false police reports.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You nutballs get stranger by the day.

Limpballs comes out with more lies b/c he hates women and if his contention had any validity at all he'd provide a link to it. The moron used his PASTOR as a source. Did he tell u the truth that your going to burn in hell?

No?

Then why would you trust him in other areas?

Adkins suffered dearly for his revolting lie, as well he should.

You deserve a fate worst than death.

I agree that woman can't get pregnant from rape. The Body has ways to prevent egg fertilization when the body is under both Physical and Mental duress. Both physical and Mental duress is experienced when a woman is truly raped. Therefore any woman who claims she got pregnant from a rape is a liar and a whore, and should be arrested for making false police reports.

You nutballs get stranger by the day.

Limpballs comes out with more lies b/c he hates women and if his contention had any validity at all he'd provide a link to it. The moron used his PASTOR as a source. Did he tell u the truth that your going to burn in hell?

No?

Then why would you trust him in other areas?

Adkins suffered dearly for his revolting lie, as well he should.

You deserve a fate worst than death.

My Pastor is a Doctor. He has a PHD, so He is an expert on the Female Body, and what it can and can't do.

I gotta side with ES... thinking that a woman can "think" away a pregnancy do to rape is inconceivable...

Hoping that her white blood cells will react to psychological trauma and kill sperm is a far fetched idea

It isn't far fetched, it's scientific fact. My Pastor said so,. He is a Medical Doctor he has a PHD.

Oh...so you're an expert?

Lib men want to tell women what to do with their bodies. Especially Bill Clinton! :)

The fact you're going along with this insanity is not surprising.

Why do you dopes try to defend the lowest hanging fruit for the GOP?

It's because you're right there with them.

Yes it does. He is a Doctor so he went to medical school. You can't be called Dr. unless you go to medical school.

Lmao. I'm 6 credits short of getting my doctorate and I have no medical experience you flaming ass-hole.

The woman who Bill Clinton raped, didn't get pregnant. More proof that woman can't get pregnant from Legitimate rape.

W Bush is the only President to have rape charges files against him.

Clinton is just a chick magnet, a bunch of women/girls wanted some of that,

A lot of them got it.

Woman who are raped do not get Pregnant.

How you know that?

Jus cause none of the women the Preacher raped got pregnant?

He said dat?

The woman who Bill Clinton raped, didn't get pregnant. More proof that woman can't get pregnant from Legitimate rape.

Hahahahaha.

You're getting crazier by the minute. so if someone rapes a woman and she doesn't get pregnant that's PROOF a woman CANT get pregnant?

Lmao

And who in your demented mind did u think Clinton raped?

This should be good.

You can't be called Dr. unless you go to medical school.

It's hard to believe someone can be this stupid.

W Bush is the only President to have rape charges files against him.

Clinton is just a chick magnet, a bunch of women/girls wanted some of that,

A lot of them got it.

How you know that?

Jus cause none of the women the Preacher raped got pregnant?

He said dat?

So it is the official policy of the Demorat party to defend Violent Rapists in their Party? Good to know.

Hahahahaha.

You're getting crazier by the minute. so if someone rapes a woman and she doesn't get pregnant that's PROOF a woman CANT get pregnant?

Lmao

And who in your demented mind did u think Clinton raped?

This should be good.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1157708/posts

That is an article on all the woman that have been sexually assaulted by Clinton. None of them got pregnant from the rape.

Real doctors and the whole Republican Party couldn't run away fast enough over Todd Adkins incredibly moronic inaccurate insensitive statement.

Limpballs and Personfake are embracing it.

This is too funny.

You are the one defending a Violent Rapist. I know I know It's the Official Policy of your party to defend the Violent Rapists in your party.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1157708/posts

That is an article on all the woman that have been sexually assaulted by Clinton. None of them got pregnant from the rape.

You are the one defending a Violent Rapist. I know I know It's the Official Policy of your party to defend the Violent Rapists in your party.

Way to run away with everything I just bashed you over the head with.

And I didn't defend anyone you lying ass-hole. I asked u a question.