Why are my fellow libertarians self-proclaimed egomaniacs?

I only vote for the party because I agree with their view. But I can't stand the members. They act like they have some obligation to be everybody's teacher and everyone else has an obligation to be their student. It's fun to watch them together when they are trying to one up each other, fighting for that teacher position. They are condescending to each other which is funny as hell to watch. These people haven't even earned the right to teach others. Tools!

So if you are a libertarian, stay away from me. Your 'teacher' role wont work with me. You all suck donkey nuts.

Because "pride" comes before the downfall of one's ideology. Career character role playing becomes a lifetime committment to denying what one is all lifetime long sharing the same moment as everything else universally here individually placed the same way.

ps, this is not isolated to just Libertarian social justification and is inclusive within all societies humanity governs by educating the idea now isn't eternity.

the common point of separation is this instant nothing remains the same details added twice and every faith demands nobody understands it is exact that while believing anything else is possible..

How to build a fool's paradise in one atmosphere of one species living male and female lifetimes exactly as they currently exist as conceived to replace the exact ancestors here prior.

I only vote for the party because I agree with their view. But I can't stand the members. They act like they have some obligation to be everybody's teacher and everyone else has an obligation to be their student. It's fun to watch them together when they are trying to one up each other, fighting for that teacher position. They are condescending to each other which is funny as hell to watch. These people haven't even earned the right to teach others. Tools!

So if you are a libertarian, stay away from me. Your 'teacher' role wont work with me. You all suck donkey nuts.

I will actually where that badge and take it into consideration. I think you make a good point. The reason I believe is we've been pushed back so long and we are in degrees rather than being "all in." What I mean be "all in" v. degree. When I described allowing incremental government control.

You must admit though....we do have most of the facts in place due to history showing both Dem/Rep being the reason this country is in an uncontrolled spiral downward.

You must admit though....we do have most of the facts in place due to history showing both Dem/Rep being the reason this country is in an uncontrolled spiral downward.

Do you understand universal rules of plumbing?

Water seeks its own level and sh!t flows down hill. Now seeking higher ground does not give those doing it an advantage over those that adapt to surface conditions knowing everyting is temporary as details never add together as they have before naturally. they cycle, yes, but not the same details repeated in lifetimes the same as before.

Snowflakes and fingerprints. Raindrops and DNA total sums of ancestry. Plumbing isn't rocket science, but rocket science needs plumbing to get rockets out of the atmosphere.

Funnels and filters contract spaced apart to flow through channelled outlets. Same thing with societal evolution of recited thoughts talking sh!t where symbolism matters and genders don't count until they adopt a social justification the world is but a stage.

I will actually where that badge and take it into consideration. I think you make a good point. The reason I believe is we've been pushed back so long and we are in degrees rather than being "all in." What I mean be "all in" v. degree. When I described allowing incremental government control.

We do have our facts straight. But why does the party need to act like condescending know-it-alls to each other? Nobody will take our party seriously as long as that continues.

you are who you are

I say the same about libs.

We do have our facts straight. But why does the party need to act like condescending know-it-alls to each other? Nobody will take our party seriously as long as that continues.

Fact is they can not help but take us seriously. We have the real concept for Liberty, True freedom and the American way. It might seem that we are attempting to teach but we are. Many don't know the constitution or what governments true roll must be and what has been handed down by the framers of the constitution. Also an incremental taking of our rights is not good either. Now an incremental taking back toward the constitution is what is going to happen. Still I agree with you! Too the good fight!

Libertarians ARE a part the Rethuglican Party of Stupid.

Try as you might, you cannot escape that fact, even if you are a bagger.

The only escape is to form a third party.

Well I agree with your last statement at least.

Fact is they can not help but take us seriously. We have the real concept for Liberty, True freedom and the American way. It might seem that we are attempting to teach but we are. Many don't know the constitution or what governments true roll must be and what has been handed down by the framers of the constitution. Also an incremental taking of our rights is not good either. Now an incremental taking back toward the constitution is what is going to happen. Still I agree with you! Too the good fight!

Please tell us what the Framers of the Constituton intended for today's society. We are all ears.

Or is this just more "drown government in a bathtub" nonsense?

When your "leaders" are whack jobs like Rancid Paul, his crazy father Ron, and Teddy Cruz it is another movement headed down the crapper. Flush twice, please! :wacko:

Well I agree with your last statement at least.

And if they do split off and form a 3hd party, that will guarantee Duhmocrap victory!

The baggers are captive of the Rethug Party, and if they split off, the will be doomed without all that corporate whore $$$.

That's why they will get back in line for the next election.

Nothing to see here folks, just more pigs feeding at the corporate trough!

The only viable 3hd party with a chance of winning is a social-libertarian centrist party of populists like Jessie Ventura.

That position will take voters from the right and the left.

It's called an infriority complex. Libertarians are fringies. They don't play well with others. I have a good amount of small "l" libertarian in my conservatism but I have nothing in common big "L" Lilbertarian party types. They are a minority group that are like children. If they can't get their guy election they will actually vote for the democrat or vote for their guy even thought it will split the GOP vote and elect a democrat. They are pure idiots. That's why they are called Losertarians.

This third party dream is pathetic. There has never been a third party rise to any power in the US. The Republican party was not a third party. It was always the second party after the Whig party folded.

It's called an infriority complex. Libertarians are fringies. They don't play well with others. I have a good amount of small "l" libertarian in my conservatism but I have nothing in common big "L" Lilbertarian party types. They are a minority group that are like children. If they can't get their guy election they will actually vote for the democrat or vote for their guy even thought it will split the GOP vote and elect a democrat. They are pure idiots. That's why they are called Losertarians.

This third party dream is pathetic. There has never been a third party rise to any power in the US. The Republican party was not a third party. It was always the second party after the Whig party folded.

Shhhhhh! You spilled the beans!

I was hoping that they would split off, as it would be the end of them and the Rethug Party!

The Duhmocraps will all have to be sent to reeducation camps and forced to write the Constituion 100 times on a blackboard for Mrs. Meany, the teacher!

this has been your teaching moment

regards, a fellow libertarian.

If you really care about liberty you'll join a liberal party. Libertarianism is a philosophy of selfishness. It should be called the "Selfisharian Party."

If you really care about liberty you'll join a liberal party. Libertarianism is a philosophy of selfishness. It should be called the "Selfisharian Party."

far from it! Heresy!!

Libertarianism is responsibility. It is excellence.

liberals want to ban guns, speech, free thought, and property ownership

I'm surprised at you Nuckin Futz.....

All that is what Obama said. Do you have that now? Do you really believe that? The Liberal agenda controllers play of the liberal peoples ignorance of what exactly Liberal means. Go back in history Love. Thomas Jefferson was a Liberal Republican who founded the term Libertarianism. You all are hoodwinked, blind and bamboosled.

Shame is you continue to lie to yourself about what is actually happening. Is ObamaCare Free? Well of the IRS extracts or confiscates my return then yes Obama Care is free technically. BOOOOOO!

Do you understand universal rules of plumbing?

Water seeks its own level and sh!t flows down hill. Now seeking higher ground does not give those doing it an advantage over those that adapt to surface conditions knowing everyting is temporary as details never add together as they have before naturally. they cycle, yes, but not the same details repeated in lifetimes the same as before.

Snowflakes and fingerprints. Raindrops and DNA total sums of ancestry. Plumbing isn't rocket science, but rocket science needs plumbing to get rockets out of the atmosphere.

Funnels and filters contract spaced apart to flow through channelled outlets. Same thing with societal evolution of recited thoughts talking sh!t where symbolism matters and genders don't count until they adopt a social justification the world is but a stage.

You know I love you S.L. I am talking to the proletaritate.

most likely because the founding thoughts of libertarinism came from the egomaniac ayn rand

most likely because the founding thoughts of libertarinism came from the egomaniac ayn rand

Try Thomas Jefferson!

You only wish! Not a third party but within the ranks of the Republican. Lee, Cruz, Paul, Rubio and many others waking up to the Concept that will win back this country. It's obvious you don't want that. The reason you don't want that is you think you're playing baseball or football. Wake up child!

this has been your teaching moment

regards, a fellow libertarian.

Not teaching, just making sure other libertarians keep their arrogant shit out of my face. Otherwise, they can suck this off:

45758-13.jpg

there is a libertarian party around for some time. it never makes it out of single digits.

that's why they have to ride the coat tails of the GOPhers

lolol!!!! U funny

Not teaching, just making sure other libertarians keep their arrogant shit out of my face. Otherwise, they can suck this off:

font]

what if other libertarians dont feel they are teaching, either

lolol!!!! U funny

what if other libertarians dont feel they are teaching, either

I cant speak for the other people, but if I get the impression they are lecturing me then I let them know. Maybe they don't feel they are teaching me, thats fine. But if their attitude reaches that condescending level, then I will have a problem with them. I don't want them to teach me. I study on my own terms. I may bounce ideas off of them, but I teach myself. Period.

I cant speak for the other people, but if I get the impression they are lecturing me then I let them know. Maybe they don't feel they are teaching me, thats fine. But if their attitude reaches that condescending level, then I will have a problem with them. I don't want them to teach me. I study on my own terms. I may bounce ideas off of them, but I teach myself. Period.

lol! Yep, you are a libertarian! Lol!