This is not your Government; It has not been for many years!

Democrats/Republicans call me what you will. This is not your government and has not been for many years. The global European Banking Cartel owns you and your government. This site needs to wake up and quit playing this left right football match.

Although Allen West brings this to light in the media, one must ask his motives. The Republicans have done the same wrongs. McCain was in Syria and now in Ukraine supporting Facist and others. Allen West it is the banks that support both sides and history tells this fact.

Question: When will the people start demanding indictments of these criminals?

Convicted Al-Qaida Spy Works For IRS

by Allen West

We continue our efforts to expose the infiltration of radical Islamists in America, and especially the Obama administration. Unfortunately, we never have to hold our breath for long before another case is presented.

This time, via Investors Business Daily, we learn there’s more than a “smidgen of corruption” at the IRS — there just may be treason.

Mohammad Weiss Rasool, who was busted by the FBI several years ago for spying on behalf of al-Qaida, reportedly now works for the deputy IRS chief financial officer as a financial management analyst, drawing a lucrative salary at taxpayer expense.

Government is the laws written to direct personal behavior at the social staged events. Those that wrote the law represent the ideas of where society needs to go so nobody can question the authority within the law without consequences that takes away their adopted character's rights to take liberties away from the not yet conceived replacements of the lifetimes currently here now.

Catch 22.

So true that Government morphed into such a being long ago. Then there were too many that benefit from it's ability to direct personal behavior at the social stated events. If the people on either side do not recognize this the "Catch 22" always wins in government.

Liberty period needs to be it's replacement with the understanding of "right and wrong" and there is nothing else required. Not perfect but what in mans world will ever be perfect. Many ascensions are required for that!

It is PITIFUL watching american peasants calling each other Liberals and Cons...

Their dictators encourage this and laugh at them.

Like what you are doing currently acting like you don't lead by that example. Condescending self anointed social identity you allowed yourself to become saving humanity's means of teaching self loathing of just being an ancestor passing through the eternity of now here with one sole existence bridging the gap between child and grandparent.

Like what you are doing currently acting like you don't lead by that example. Condescending self anointed social identity you allowed yourself to become saving humanity's means of teaching self loathing of just being an ancestor passing through the eternity of now here with one sole existence bridging the gap between child and grandparent.

Please inform me when you get an education.

Until then .. I will continue to ignore your wankerish shyte.

It is PITIFUL watching american peasants calling each other Liberals and Cons...

Their dictators encourage this and laugh at them.

The dictators laugh all the way to the bank of destruction and the police state.

My question: When will the people demand indictments on both sides of the isle? There will be no change until this is done.

The dictators laugh all the way to the bank of destruction and the police state.

My question: When will the people demand indictments on both sides of the isle? There will be no change until this is done.

There are 6 halves to self containment, what are the other 4 you haven't included with "...on both sides of the isle..." linear concept of politics alone?

There are 6 halves to self containment, what are the other 4 you haven't included with "...on both sides of the isle..." linear concept of politics alone?

The levels that you speak on most can not grasp. I am attempting to work from where most are at this time in space. They most first graduate from the current web of deciet before they can ascend.

The levels that you speak on most can not grasp. I am attempting to work from where most are at this time in space. They most first graduate from the current web of deciet before they can ascend.

Why not, there are purely instinctive. Don't let your educated intellect get in the way.

I work from this space all the time, you invert to convert real to remain in reality.

One does not ascend to a core. They live within the core of being here now, individually spaced apart by conception, not conceptual thought.

I bought a duck; and for the record, the "powers that be" have been running the show for quite some time. Am I a Conservative, probably - that being, I believe what I work for & earn belongs to me. About where it ends. I trust few in our political arena. Said it before & will say it again: If you truly love your country - you would do the job for a stipend. Should I decide to run for president , I intend to make ( for pedophiles - violent criminals - & traitors ), Crucifixion part of my platform.

Why not, there are purely instinctive. Don't let your educated intellect get in the way.

I work from this space all the time, you invert to convert real to remain in reality.

One does not ascend to a core. They live within the core of being here now, individually spaced apart by conception, not conceptual thought.

Attempting to explain the "One Conciensness of all existence" could not be grasp here. Correct me but, you said it. They work off instinct. The sheep should first understand they are not sheep. If they could realize their potential to turn this country into a place where all could prosper in the material. I think the rest will follow.

I bought a duck; and for the record, the "powers that be" have been running the show for quite some time. Am I a Conservative, probably - that being, I believe what I work for & earn belongs to me. About where it ends. I trust few in our political arena. Said it before & will say it again: If you truly love your country - you would do the job for a stipend. Should I decide to run for president , I intend to make ( for pedophiles - violent criminals - & traitors ), Crucifixion part of my platform.

If you truly love this country....When will the people ask for indictments of individuals in both parties that are attempting through various means to destroy this country and the globe?