McCain trying to act Macho over Ukraine crisis.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-imposes-sanctions-11-russians-ukrainians-over-crimea-135032806.html

McCain is a moron. What makes him think the world gives a shit about the USAs role anymore in this world? I don't know who agrees with what on this issue, but I hope we dont get involved on a military level. I'm sorry that things are like this for them, I really am. But I am more sorry of always seeing our troops put in harms way for some other country. I'm tired of that crap. I don't like agreeing with Obama because he is the worst president we have ever had. However, sanctions are just fine with me. NO MILTARY!!!

The crisis in Ukraine is about more than Ukraine. It is also about the credibility of America's global leadership and whether the future will be defined by the values of the West, or by dictators and aggressors who think they can bully the free world into submission. We must recognize that reality and be equal to it," McCain said in a statement.

McCain is an Oligarch minded tyrannic sociopath who needs to be jailed. I don't understand how the state department allows him to speak in all these foreign countries against the will of the people of America.

Oh yes he is speaking for the U.S. Corporation, SORRY I forgot! 

When will the people demand indictments of congress for spending taxpayer dollars on this madness?

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-imposes-sanctions-11-russians-ukrainians-over-crimea-135032806.html

McCain is a moron. What makes him think the world gives a shit about the USAs role anymore in this world? I don't know who agrees with what on this issue, but I hope we dont get involved on a military level. I'm sorry that things are like this for them, I really am. But I am more sorry of always seeing our troops put in harms way for some other country. I'm tired of that crap. I don't like agreeing with Obama because he is the worst president we have ever had. However, sanctions are just fine with me. NO MILTARY!!!

The crisis in Ukraine is about more than Ukraine. It is also about the credibility of America's global leadership and whether the future will be defined by the values of the West, or by dictators and aggressors who think they can bully the free world into submission. We must recognize that reality and be equal to it," McCain said in a statement.

I agree that Mccain looks like a pathetic and cowardly little weasel of a man...However I would just like to correct you.

The US dictators have NEVER used their slave peasant troops to HELP another country. It has never happened and it will never happen.

They only ever act on behalf of the US dictator's interests.

I agree that Mccain looks like a pathetic and cowardly little weasel of a man...However I would just like to correct you.

The US dictators have NEVER used their slave peasant troops to HELP another country. It has never happened and it will never happen.

They only ever act on behalf of the US dictator's interests.

LOL!

McCain is an Oligarch minded tyrannic sociopath who needs to be jailed. I don't understand how the state department allows him to speak in all these foreign countries against the will of the people of America.

Oh yes he is speaking for the U.S. Corporation, SORRY I forgot! 

When will the people demand indictments of congress for spending taxpayer dollars on this madness?

I'm not sure what you said but it made me laugh.

McLame is just doing his job. if you spend as much on "defense" as the US does, you gotta come up with enemies

Tell that to Fallopian....he can only see truth on one side.

No, I am talking about the complete non-sense of your post, not the definition of the words. LOL!

You lol if you want. You just don't care to see truth as it is. The man is a criminal NeoCon Sociopath! He was pardoned by Nixon for War Crimes. Now he's committing more crimes and spending taxpayer money. I guess you are for backing the NAZI's in Ukraine?

Tell that to Fallopian....he can only see truth on one side.

You lol if you want. You just don't care to see truth as it is. The man is a criminal NeoCon Sociopath! He was pardoned by Nixon for War Crimes. Now he's committing more crimes and spending taxpayer money. I guess you are for backing the NAZI's in Ukraine?

No, I'm just not insane. LOL!

No, I'm just not insane. LOL!

You only wish you have it right. Facing up is hard to do. Hard to admit that you are wrong about someone you've always worshipped. Insane is continuing to do the same things over and over again. If you're not insane then, what do you gain from his actions?

How does Americans gain from his actions? Are you afraid of Russia? What is it? Answer any one of those questions. You will not I'm sure!

McStains is just doing what Cons do,

Spreading hate, fear, BS, misinformation.

He still Cannot believe that a black guy beat him out of his throne.

Gadammmmmmmmit, it just isn't right!

It Ain't right I tell you! :)

McStains is just doing what Cons do,

Spreading hate, fear, BS, misinformation.

He still Cannot believe that a black guy beat him out of his throne.

Gadammmmmmmmit, it just isn't right!

It Ain't right I tell you! :)

Well he was told to back off by the power that really are. Henry Kissinger bragged that electing Obama would give them the ability to play the race card at will.

Henry Kissinger: "Obama will create a New World Order"

McCain, Obama, Bush, Clinton are all in the NWO. Like minded people need to get together. Those that understand the Constitution & Bill of Rights. Those that understand the people need to control their country. The elected official are official through OUR WILL! Do not pass go unless I TELL YOU TO!