So which NHB members on the other side do you like?

We all have our disagreements, but I admit, there are 3 libs on this board who I like and respect.

1.Dontlooknow

2. Polimom

3. Five by Five

Any one want to admit who they like?

.......hmmmm lets see,

1. Politimom (even though she might have an agenda)

2. Dontlooknow (will he ever quit with the one-liner threads?)

3. Five for five (a stubborn fellow)

4. Marthas (not sure if I like Marthas, but is typical of what I'll encounter every now and then), just typical...

I'm an American .

if you don't agree with me ? I hate you .

its the American way .

.....ohhh, shaking my head in disapproval.....

Hell, I like them all, especially the Libs
I seem to have more problems with those who share my political beliefs on here than anybody else, perhaps because I expect more out of them
I hate nobody

The only thing I hate in this life is cancer,,,,

Hell, I like them all, especially the Libs

I seem to have more problems with those who share my political beliefs on here than anybody else, perhaps because I expect more out of them

I hate nobody

The only thing I hate in this life is cancer,,,,

You're one of the owners of this site, yes? Are you libertarian? I agree with the views of that party which is why I vote for that party. However, I wont associate with the people because they are assholes. They tend to act like liberals, they think they are teachers and everyone else is supposed to be a student. They do this to each other which is really fun to watch. I enjoy watching them always trying to one up each other, fighting for that 'Im supposed to be the teacher' position. Their ego far exceeds their intellect.

So if you are a libertarian, I agree with the views, but I think you are an asshole. So keep your fucking "I expect more from them" bull[excrement] away from me because chances are you don't know anything either.

nothing personal. Im sure you are a nice guy.

Cons I Like: Vegas, PoliticaPopUp, King of the County, American, Vince, Skews, Gallows,.... I am sure there are more

Cons I dislike: cli1rus, slowmo, JT Zilla,

This is off the top of my head.. but I am liberal and there are cons I like and dislike... Funny that FB does not have a dislike button

And BTW Vince.. I really am not sure what side of the aisle you really are on

I can honestly say I like all the libs. I'm sure if we all met in person someday at a party or whatever we would all probably laugh with each other. Then come back here and insult each other again. lol

Cons I Like: Vegas, PoliticaPopUp, King of the County, American, Vince, Skews, Gallows,.... I am sure there are more

Cons I dislike: cli1rus, slowmo, JT Zilla,

Cons that are OK: Mandrew

This is off the top of my head.. but I am liberal and there are cons I like and dislike... Funny that FB does not have a dislike button

And BTW Vince.. I really am not sure what side of the aisle you really are on

Liberals I Like: Eclectic Skeptic, Isabel, Marthas, bestrfc, Politmom... (and more)

Liberals I dislike: .... gotta think about that one but I am sure there is one... I don't dislike dontlooknow but again I don't know which side he sits on

I usually sit full lotus on the floor in the middle of the aisle shooting spitballs at pretention, but generally lean right