Why do libs mistrust business?

But put complete trust in institutions that have historically proven to be more incompetent and corrupt- such as academia and government?0

Hmm, you would have to prove all three are true. Work on those and get back to us!!

mistrust business

academia incompetent and corrupt

government incompetent and corrupt

Government, i.e.politicians. :blink:

And typically, not one single response.

And anyone who's ever lived in a college town, how can you dispute how fake and manipulative academicians are.

You know they say the two areas where narcissists thrive is in politics and academia.

Generally, in business, most (not all) of them get weeded out. You generally have to be competent in business, wherein academia and politics you can fake it.

business has no interest in the citizen, only in the consumer/customer

While that used to be true now they're very openly only interested in themselves and their investors ... because they are the principle investors who make the most bucks off their investments.

business has no interest in the citizen, only in the consumer/customer

Bla, blah, blah

I only speak in tired cliches because anything else requires me to actually think. ~Zaro

Once again we've got us a right wingnut moron putting his incredible ignorance on display for all to see.

Care to answer the question?

But put complete trust in institutions that have historically proven to be more incompetent and corrupt- such as academia and government?0

Define governments? What is a government? Written laws or ancestors acting as society's children?

Please. I hold those truths to be self evident.

What do truths have to do with real? Truths are only about what is believed more than what is self contained in the presence of every body here currently never the same added details as before inverting contracting forces expand what arrives next individually.

So where are the topics of How does everything getting spaced apart now all the time arrive exactly as it happens? It is so simple, character's of reality cann ot discuss it honestly.

I have a question for all you flaming blamers, what is the business of organizing surviving as a species compared to the business of orchestrating societal evolution managing how genetic continuation stage world order in natural balances creating everything going on now without Religion, politics, economics, and academia teaching symbolic values mean more than what exists as self contained specific results added to the adding total sum so far?

I don't ask yes or not questions. I like to make others think within self containment, not out of the hypothetical box.

Speaking for myself... I am a believer in the free market. Businesses are not.

A business just starting out applauds the free market but as soon as it becomes successful, and therefore powerful, a free market is not in its interest. The goal of business is to create a monopoly and maximize its profits. The 19th century robber barons were masters at this. More recently, Microsoft required PC manufacturers to bundle Windows with every PC, users were forced to pay more for the hardware. An important function of government is to act as a referee in the marketplace and enforce the free market. It shouldn't try and pick winners, just ensure that the markets are truly free.

Government incompetence and corruption is the fault of the electorate, at least in a democracy such as ours, and not an inherent property of government.

Speaking for myself... I am a believer in the free market. Businesses are not.

A business just starting out applauds the free market but as soon as it becomes successful, and therefore powerful, a free market is not in its interest. The goal of business is to create a monopoly and maximize its profits. The 19th century robber barons were masters at this. More recently, Microsoft required PC manufacturers to bundle Windows with every PC, users were forced to pay more for the hardware. An important function of government is to act as a referee in the marketplace and enforce the free market. It shouldn't try and pick winners, just ensure that the markets are truly free.

Government incompetence and corruption is the fault of the electorate, at least in a democracy such as ours, and not an inherent property of government.

Good post. Thanks.

Government, i.e.politicians. :blink:

And typically, not one single response.

And anyone who's ever lived in a college town, how can you dispute how fake and manipulative academicians are.

You know they say the two areas where narcissists thrive is in politics and academia.

Generally, in business, most (not all) of them get weeded out. You generally have to be competent in business, wherein academia and politics you can fake it.

Yup, many astute observers have noted how self serving, greedy and intellectually corrupt liberal "intellectuals" are, including academics.

Read "Intellectuals" by Paul Johnson. The liberal-left figures most "respected" by that side were despicable, selfish people.

Hmm, you would have to prove all three are true. Work on those and get back to us!!

mistrust business

academia incompetent and corrupt

government incompetent and corrupt

I think you're among the last that should hold anyone else to this standard.