Damnit Libs, Admit it, Things were better inder

Both Obama and Bush are Globalists.

Get off the devisive bull$#!t already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both Republicans and Democrats go to Bilderberg meetings.

Endgame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho

NO

Of course they both represent the 1%, they pay the bills; campaign donations, and pad the Pension

accounts..

I know. Who would have guessed we'd STILL be in Afghanistan 6 years after a Nobel Peace Prize winner was elected to the Presidency. Strange world, no?

Were you pro war until Jan 2009? I hope not. Those are the dumbest of all Americans.

jigbama is 100s of times worse than Bush

These type of idiots are pissed Obama hasn't started any wars. They live for bombs dropping on Fox News.

Were you pro war until Jan 2009? I hope not. Those are the dumbest of all Americans.

These type of idiots are pissed Obama hasn't started any wars. They live for bombs dropping on Fox News.

The liberal anti-war movement ended, coincidentally, on Inauguration Day 2009. But honestly, who would have DREAMED we would still be in Afghanistan 5 years later?

The liberal anti-war movement ended, coincidentally, on Inauguration Day 2009. But honestly, who would have DREAMED we would still be in Afghanistan 5 years later?

I can only assume you were pro war as you don't had the sack to say any different. I was against both wars as I knew it would be impossible to leave. I never yelled to end them. I yelled to not start them. Obama has started zero wars. That's what leadership looks like, but again, I'm sure you were gunho for both of those disasters, right?

What I said waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back: I'd feel safer if Charles Manson were president. At least I'm sure he's a legal citizen & he's right up front with his insanity. :D:D:D

Dems voted for war. Kerry voted for it, against it, for it. He can't remember.

Memory problem - might be the Agent Orange he use to gargle when he was on those heavy clandestine missions in North Vietnam. Remember when he whipped those 143 North Vietnamese soldiers alone, with just an old American flag pole.

Why start any - there are a few dozen already in the mix, that just require feeding.

Grandma Lula always told me: There was War in Heaven, how can you expect Peace on Earth? There are, & never will ,any good wars; unfortunately, there are necessary wars. War is the final step in diplomacy.

What I said waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back: I'd feel safer if Charles Manson were president. At least I'm sure he's a legal citizen & he's right up front with his insanity. :D:D:D

Memory problem - might be the Agent Orange he use to gargle when he was on those heavy clandestine missions in North Vietnam. Remember when he whipped those 143 North Vietnamese soldiers alone, with just an old American flag pole.

Why start any - there are a few dozen already in the mix, that just require feeding.

Grandma Lula always told me: There was War in Heaven, how can you expect Peace on Earth? There are, & never will ,any good wars; unfortunately, there are necessary wars. War is the final step in diplomacy.

Are you saying the Iraq war was necessary?

I can only assume you were pro war as you don't had the sack to say any different. I was against both wars as I knew it would be impossible to leave. I never yelled to end them. I yelled to not start them. Obama has started zero wars. That's what leadership looks like, but again, I'm sure you were gunho for both of those disasters, right?

I'll let you research my posts over the years. You have yet to tell me why it is suddenly "impossible to leave" under Obama when you were against the war under Bush. Were you part of the collapsing anti-war movement in January 2009?

I'll let you research my posts over the years. You have yet to tell me why it is suddenly "impossible to leave" under Obama when you were against the war under Bush. Were you part of the collapsing anti-war movement in January 2009?

The main reason I didn't want to start your wars for freedumb is that I knew it would be next to impossible to get out. I said that before they started. So I haven't screamed to get out, even under Bush. Rather, I screamed to not start them. You, on the other hand, changed your stance in jan 2009. I didn't. You chicken hawks disgusted me, as soldiers are killed and families torn apart.

Just more targets for us to shoot at.

This is the chicken hawk foreign policy in a nutshell. Spend trillions to kill Muslims and put our country in permanent debt, not to mention the heros that die and get delimbed for their sick satisfaction of watching Muslims suffer.

The main reason I didn't want to start your wars for freedumb is that I knew it would be next to impossible to get out. I said that before they started. So I haven't screamed to get out, even under Bush. Rather, I screamed to not start them. You, on the other hand, changed your stance in jan 2009. I didn't. You chicken hawks disgusted me, as soldiers are killed and families torn apart.

You need to do some research on me prior to January 2009. If you break it, you own it and that was and is my stance. The U.S. needs a good generation or two of being China....that is, observing the world from afar and rebuilding our own economy. Then there's you...supposedly strongly anti-war during the Bush years who believed Barry when he said he would end both wars. There was no mention during his campaign that it would be next to impossible to get out. Had he said that, you, no doubt, would not have supported him, correct? Then came Inauguration Day 2009, the death day of any organized anti-war movement in the United States. Coincidence? You tell me. You HOPE and CHANGERS who voted for Obama waaaaaaay back in 2008 have sat by as soldiers are killed and families torn apart. Karzai has your hero Barack wrapped around his little finger. You profess to be anti-war, yet you quit protesting in December 2009. Them's the facts, no matter how hard you try to spin them.