Could Obama Simply Be Insane?

Insane leaders ( and so called leaders ) are not unknown in history. Input on this. Hey, it happens. Guy could be as crazy as a bed bug. And not just Barry; the entire circle seems to have major issues.

unseen_little_rascals_episode_1.wmv - YouTube GO FULL SCREEN - some sound !

Insane leaders ( and so called leaders ) are not unknown in history. Input on this. Hey, it happens. Guy could be as crazy as a bed bug. And not just Barry; the entire circle seems to have major issues.

this thread title is proof of pure racism

you are a racist pile of garbage and we should NOT live in the same country...what are we going to do about that, racist?

hopefully we will avoid a 2nd civil war, where folks like you will commit treason again, if we cant, then so be it, racist

Of course he is. Something profound happened in his troubled childhood. To compensate, he created a false persona and a false reality.

You hate America, please leave today

No. He is bent on the destruction of the USA. He was indoctrinated by his commie father, Rev Wright and the lefty schools he went to. Remember when Moochelle said she was not proud of the USA? That is Oblameo. Look at what he has done. 5+ years of failure and incompetence? No one could be that incompetent. It is part of a plan. The people bought into his snake oil and elected him twice. The people have seen enough of his plans. Even dems are admitting GOP will take the senate. He will soon become the president of NO because he will veto real solutions to the nations problems. His plans will evaporate. The sad part is because of his twisted ideology it will be a long long time before another black will be elected to the presidency. I will beat libs to the punch. RACIST.

He isn't insane. He just isn't any good at being a leader.

this thread title is proof of pure racism

you are a racist pile of garbage and we should NOT live in the same country...what are we going to do about that, racist?

hopefully we will avoid a 2nd civil war, where folks like you will commit treason again, if we cant, then so be it, racist

You hate America, please leave today

Michelle was proud of her country for the first time.

Did he hate the U.S. too?

No. He is bent on the destruction of the USA. He was indoctrinated by his commie father, Rev Wright and the lefty schools he went to. Remember when Moochelle said she was not proud of the USA? That is Oblameo. Look at what he has done. 5+ years of failure and incompetence? No one could be that incompetent. It is part of a plan. The people bought into his snake oil and elected him twice. The people have seen enough of his plans. Even dems are admitting GOP will take the senate. He will soon become the president of NO because he will veto real solutions to the nations problems. His plans will evaporate. The sad part is because of his twisted ideology it will be a long long time before another black will be elected to the presidency. I will beat libs to the punch. RACIST.

You are a filthy racist and need to leave the country

It is good you admit you are a racist and oppose Obama solely on skin color

He isn't insane. He just isn't any good at being a leader.

shut up racist

shut your stupid mouth, racist

Hey marthas, please do us all a favor and define "racist" in your world.

99% of the teaparty are racist, 99% of what Obama has done since prez is center RIGHT ideology

there is plenty of reasons to criticize Obama from the LEFT

no reason to criticize from the right, unless you have something against him personally,

you are all fox news idiots, you watch that garbage where NOTHING is true and you repeat if daily

talking to you is a waste of time, as he said, I am here to mock you

i am sick of you racist garbage

and i am NOT alone

99% of the teaparty are racist, 99% of what Obama has done since prez is center RIGHT ideology

there is plenty of reasons to criticize Obama from the LEFT

no reason to criticize from the right, unless you have something against him personally,

you are all fox news idiots, you watch that garbage where NOTHING is true and you repeat if daily

talking to you is a waste of time, as he said, I am here to mock you

i am sick of you racist garbage

and i am NOT alone

I like the Wizard of Oz.

teaparty is NOTHING but racists and the whole world knows it

this is not debated in the real world, only in that sick bubble you live in

do you know that?

seriously, do you?

do you know that?

seriously, do you?

do you know that?

seriously, do you?

OK...give us one example of actual Tea Party racism. :)

Just one!

here is 512 examples, there are thousands more

buddy, NOBODY is arguing this with you

the ENTIRE PLANET knows you are nothing but racist garbage...seriously, not kidding

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1600&bih=775&q=tea+party+racism&oq=tea+party+ra&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.716.2797.0.4814.12.11.0.1.1.0.142.1114.7j4.11.0....0...1ac.1.37.img..5.7.484.lqfwJTGSJBk

I fought for the country and was wounded. I have killed commies. Oblameo is a dedicated communist. I don't care what his skin color is. The word racist has no meaning anymore. It is the most overworked word in the english language. The word is used to demean those who find fault with his policies. The words incompetence and insanity could be used for this snake oil salesman but that would not be the truth. The truth is he does not like the USA and he is doing everything he can to reduce the nation. Blacks all over the nation are starting to see and comment on the damage oblameo has done to THEM. They must be racist too. The end of oblameo's policies are in sight. This country is amazing in it's tolerance for failure. The reason the nation gave him so much tolerance is the fact that he is black and the people wanted him to succeed. The tolerance for his anti USA policies is fast coming to an end. He has set black politicians back 50 years. He will be the last black elected to the presidency for a long time, if ever. RACIST.

I fought for the country and was wounded. I have killed commies. Oblameo is a dedicated communist. I don't care what his skin color is. The word racist has no meaning anymore. It is the most overworked word in the english language. The word is used to demean those who find fault with his policies. The words incompetence and insanity could be used for this snake oil salesman but that would not be the truth. The truth is he does not like the USA and he is doing everything he can to reduce the nation. Blacks all over the nation are starting to see and comment on the damage oblameo has done to THEM. They must be racist too. The end of oblameo's policies are in sight. This country is amazing in it's tolerance for failure. The reason the nation gave him so much tolerance is the fact that he is black and the people wanted him to succeed. The tolerance for his anti USA policies is fast coming to an end. He has set black politicians back 50 years. He will be the last black elected to the presidency for a long time, if ever. RACIST.

shut up racist

I'm not racist, I just hate black people.....and Jews.

you mostly fear them, because you know you need a government granted advantage to compete with them

Look out , more in stone documented racism from jimsouth:

Black-on-White Crime - Save Your Heritage

son, stay where you are in the south, you traitors will soon start a 2nd civil war and you need to be there for the fight

you mostly fear them, because you know you need a government granted advantage to compete with them

son, stay where you are in the south, you traitors will soon start a 2nd civil war and you need to be there for the fight

I live in Pa's Coal Regions. Come from hard working stock. Rock tunnel drivers.