9-11 perps are the govt and those who owned the WTC

and benefited from insurance and those who sold short on

airline stocks and those who bought futures in gold and oil in

anticipation of bush LYING to take us to war and to kill our

soldiers in order for repukes to steal our tax dollars from workers.

9-11 perps are the govt and those who owned the WTC and benefited from insurance and those who sold short on

airline stocks and those who bought futures in gold and oil in anticipation of bush LYING to take us to war and to kill oursoldiers in order for repukes to steal our tax dollars from workers.

Explain how you can have explosives in a building that's on fire also how are they detonated!

ROTFLMFAO

You sure do have a good imagination ............................... Your fulla shlt, but you have a good imagination!!

"9-11 perps are the govt and those who owned the WTC"?????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

the WTC was an undergound nuclear explosion.

More people have died from the clear up of 911 than from the actual false flag attack.

ROTFLMFAO

"An underground nuclear explosion"?????????

Good one!!!!!!!!!!

Can you explain why the WTC collapsed from the top down?????

You are a HOOT, dumber than a box of rocks ................... But you are a laugh-a-minute. :)

****YAWN****

****YAWN**** .......... You got that right.

Listening to the liberal bullshlt is enough to bore anyone to sleep!! (40 winks sounds pretty good right now lol) :)

the WTC was an undergound nuclear explosion.

More people have died from the clear up of 911 than from the actual false flag attack.

How are you doing, Michael??!? Where have you been??

I was hoping you could tell us how in the world we could possibly lose track of an airliner and have no idea even where to look.

How can that be, Michael??

Underground nuke. hahahaaaa. Best comedy site on the web. I have told the boys at the pub about this site. Underground nuke. Best belly laugh in a while. Keep up the good work. My cheeks hurt from laughter. Who put the nuke in. Bush and Cheny carry it in themselves? Hahahahaaa. Side splitter.

Underground nuke. hahahaaaa. Best comedy site on the web. I have told the boys at the pub about this site. Underground nuke. Best belly laugh in a while. Keep up the good work. My cheeks hurt from laughter. Who put the nuke in. Bush and Cheny carry it in themselves? Hahahahaaa. Side splitter.

Yup, Bush a Cheney were spotted carrying the 1,000 lb nuke through the front door and getting into an express elevator. :):):)

How are you doing, Michael??!? Where have you been??

I was hoping you could tell us how in the world we could possibly lose track of an airliner and have no idea even where to look.

How can that be, Michael??

It is a weird one Peter.

Nearly as weird as the Pentagon sitting back for 2 hours...waiting to be attacked...

Don't you think Pete?

Yup, Bush a Cheney were spotted carrying the 1,000 lb nuke through the front door and getting into an express elevator. :):):)

Was a beardy bogeyman with cave dust in his hair seen with them?

You would have been good on Jaywalking. :)

We do have "clean nuke" weapons technologies which are the reverse of neutron. However their blast effect signatures are way different from WTC.

From a demolitions standpoint you simply place your charges at load bearing beams and command detonate. This technique's characteristics are known as an implosion effect because the structure appears to collapse in on itself. The way Twin Towers came down looked like a series of charges on a daisy chain because the downward movements were so uniform in motion.

When you fire tank main gun rounds into the top floors of a five or six story building you weaken the structure. Naturally you don't want the other guys to be able to use it again plus civilians getting hurt is a public relations disaster so you rig the "unsafe" building and drop it in place. Problem is you've got to allow for the tank round damage or the weakened part of the structure fails after the first charges pop and you've got building coming down uncontrolled.

Jet heavy multi engine aircraft weakened Twin Towers' structures with direct hit blast effects and the resultant fires from burning aviation gasoline. No way Twin Towers should have dropped that uniform. The weight alone should have toppled the weakened side outboard because that's what would have failed first. Even if one imploded, both after kamakazi - missile type strikes? Never saw anything like those effects.

Actually I didn't see it until after I came home and got out. I stumbled across an old news video and was changing webpages when it caught my eye. Damndest thing but then we didn't find the WMD's either so as usual this war was just another lie.

But what do I know? I just pulled triggers and blew stuff up for a living.

conspiracy theory

conspiracy theory

Beardy bogeyman belieber!

We do have "clean nuke" weapons technologies which are the reverse of neutron. However their blast effect signatures are way different from WTC.

From a demolitions standpoint you simply place your charges at load bearing beams and command detonate. This technique's characteristics are known as an implosion effect because the structure appears to collapse in on itself. The way Twin Towers came down looked like a series of charges on a daisy chain because the downward movements were so uniform in motion.

When you fire tank main gun rounds into the top floors of a five or six story building you weaken the structure. Naturally you don't want the other guys to be able to use it again plus civilians getting hurt is a public relations disaster so you rig the "unsafe" building and drop it in place. Problem is you've got to allow for the tank round damage or the weakened part of the structure fails after the first charges pop and you've got building coming down uncontrolled.

Jet heavy multi engine aircraft weakened Twin Towers' structures with direct hit blast effects and the resultant fires from burning aviation gasoline. No way Twin Towers should have dropped that uniform. The weight alone should have toppled the weakened side outboard because that's what would have failed first. Even if one imploded, both after kamakazi - missile type strikes? Never saw anything like those effects.

Actually I didn't see it until after I came home and got out. I stumbled across an old news video and was changing webpages when it caught my eye. Damndest thing but then we didn't find the WMD's either so as usual this war was just another lie.

But what do I know? I just pulled triggers and blew stuff up for a living.

Why are you and tens of millions of americans not protesting on the streets?

Does it not worry you that your dictators did 911?

Beardy bogeyman belieber!

Why are you and tens of millions of americans not protesting on the streets?

Does it not worry you that your dictators did 911?

People like you are the ones who scare me because you're an unknown without the common sense to realize it's world wide and not just our government. Someone is running a classic population control campaign on a global level that's chapter and verse from the civil affairs manuals yet people like you blame us without ever looking at yourselves as well. We're not the only ones who are the problem.

Why am I not out in the streets carrying signs saying hooray for our side? I've saved the world from itself in more places than I care to remember. Get up off your own backside and you do something for once instead of passing judgment from the comfort of your own dwelling. Your free ride is over friend. I'm retired from the insanity of cleaning up world messes that were not of my making.

It is a weird one Peter.

Nearly as weird as the Pentagon sitting back for 2 hours...waiting to be attacked...

Don't you think Pete?

Was a beardy bogeyman with cave dust in his hair seen with them?

Incredible nonanswer Mike. Are you dumb or playing dumb? How did the entire world lose track of an aircraft and have no idea where to look for it??

Pretty simple question, Mike. Should suit your simple mind nicely.

People like you are the ones who scare me because you're an unknown without the common sense to realize it's world wide and not just our government. Someone is running a classic population control campaign on a global level that's chapter and verse from the civil affairs manuals yet people like you blame us without ever looking at yourselves as well. We're not the only ones who are the problem.

Why am I not out in the streets carrying signs saying hooray for our side? I've saved the world from itself in more places than I care to remember. Get up off your own backside and you do something for once instead of passing judgment from the comfort of your own dwelling. Your free ride is over friend. I'm retired from the insanity of cleaning up world messes that were not of my making.

HO HO HO....you really are very backward.

The US only acts in its dictator's own interest...never to SAVE the world.

Admittedly the US dictatorship of today... includes Brits and Israelis and other nationalities... and never acts in the interests of the american peasants.

Incredible nonanswer Mike. Are you dumb or playing dumb? How did the entire world lose track of an aircraft and have no idea where to look for it??

Pretty simple question, Mike. Should suit your simple mind nicely.

Yeah...very strong argument little peasant.

Washington air space and the malacca straits are very comparable... ho ho ho

American peasantry... gotta love it.

Ah bless

Keep belieBing in beardy bogeymen who hate your FREEDOM loving ways... ha ha ha

Washington air space and the malacca straits are very comparable

That's not the point, goofy goober.

Answer the question, how did we lose track of a plane for hours and have no idea where it went.

How is that possible, Mike?

Is your stupidity an act or are you being for real?

That's not the point, goofy goober.

Answer the question, how did we lose track of a plane for hours and have no idea where it went.

How is that possible, Mike?

Is your stupidity an act or are you being for real?

Tell me Peter.. do you look under your bed every night for a beardy bogeyman?

Answer the question.

Do you really think that 911 was a terrorist attack by external actors? Really? you know in your heart that it was an inside job.. .don't you peasant?

Tell me Peter.. do you look under your bed every night for a beardy bogeyman?

Answer the question.

Do you really think that 911 was a terrorist attack by external actors? Really? you know in your heart that it was an inside job.. .don't you peasant?

I can't decide if you can't or won't answer the question, Mike. Personally, I think it's that you won't because it undermines your rickety conspiracy theory.

I can't decide if you can't or won't answer the question, Mike. Personally, I think it's that you won't because it undermines your rickety conspiracy theory.

I don't belieBe in beardy bogeymen Peter.

The pentagon was tracking the incoming "plane".... why did it refuse to defend itself ....it is 20 miles out SIR... do the orders still stand???

Scared much?

FIGHT YOUR DICTATORS... you cowardly peasant!

The pentagon was tracking the incoming "plane".... why did it refuse to defend itself ....it is 20 miles out SIR... do the orders still stand???

I can't continue your education indefinitely, Mike...I simply don't have the time.