Dad shoots teen boy in daughter's bedroom

Deputies: Dad fatally shoots teen boy
found in daughter’s bedroom

by Larry Seward / KHOU 11 News
khou.com
Posted on March 13, 2014 at 6:22 AM

Updated today at 11:12 AM

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas -- A Spring-area dad fatally shot a teen boy he found in his daughter’s bedroom early Thursday morning, deputies said.

The shooting happened inside a home on Bridgestone Ridge near Bridgestone Path.

Harris County Precinct 4 Deputy Constables were the first to respond after someone called 911 around 2:30 a.m. The Harris County Sheriff’s Office also responded to the shooting.

Investigators said the dad accused in the shooting woke up to find the male teen in his 16-year-old daughter’s bedroom.

“There was some type of altercation, and the father shot the male one time,” said Sgt. Ben Bell with the sheriff’s office. “The 17-year-old male is deceased inside the house.”

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Deputy-constables-Dad-shoots-teen-boy-found-in-daughters-bedroom-250041711.html

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the daughter should be charged with what? She lured the Teen male into her room without her dad's knowledge. Why is everyone upset about the dad?

He was the only one in the correct position protecting his castle. three party incident with two of the three guilty of playing the innocent dad. Typical teenagers nowadays.

Public school teaching children to go against parents.

Yep...its the guns. Not the shooter of course. Its always the guns themselves and nothing else. Guns have a mind of their own and they magically hop into somebody's hand and start firing on their own.

the sole result that a 16 year old girl would sneak a 17 year old boy in her room should be expected by any reasonable parent

It shows the daughter has absolutely no respect for her parents.

The daughter can thank herself for the death of her lover.. :)

the sole result that a 16 year old girl would sneak a 17 year old boy in her room should be expected by any reasonable parent

I am sure you really believe that within every fiber of your character. I could see the 16 year old daughter sneeking out to meet him, but she shows absolutely no respect for her parents to bring the boy home, secretly.

You don't respect family values.

Honor and resect is a 2 way trade and both directives need to earn their own each.

I told my children since they were 6 years old that it takes a lifetime to earn other people's trust and one bad action to destroy that respect for life. Showing respect without having any is condescension and patronizing others politely to win favor of their trust with intentions of misdirecting them for personal gain.

You and I are on the same idea here. Dad was played along with the 17 year old by the 16 year old mad at dad and used the teen. This sounds like The girlfriend setting up Treyvon to attack George Zimmermann as she talked Trey into believing he, George, as a gay stalker seeking out where he lived to break into their home and rape him/treyvon. SSDD..

so much for that honor role intellect. Plus I was always under the impression whats her name from the Zimmermann trial was the dad's live in girlfriend, not Treyvon's.

'

According to detectives, his 16-year-old daughter let a 17-year-old boy in the house and snuck him into her bedroom.

Her younger brother went to say good night and saw two feet sticking out under the bed, detectives said. He then went to get his father.

The father walked in and asked questions, but his daughter claimed to not to know the male teen. The father then called 911, but an argument ensued with the teenage boy.

The father told police the boy dropped his hands as if to grab something, so the man opened fire. The teen died at the scene.

I bet if the father would have found a girl in his son's room there would have been no shooting. more than likely a high-five

That happened to my 13 year old sister IN TEXAS! She screamed, and pop came in the room locked and loaded. The turd jumped out the window and escaped.

Its NEVER cool!

I had to make a few great escapes myself, when I was young.....but the girl had invited me over when her parents were gone.

It was GAME ON!

I can't believe you are all glad a 17 year old lost his life

I can't believe you take it that way. Eternity is now eternally self contained, The result cannot be undone. Now what led to it? Reality staging character's rights from conception to decomposition.

Why are the dead mummified? Know how life works for real and you stand a chance of ending being played the fooled again. and again. and again.

So the 17 year old is a hero?? and the Dad should be recognized as a fine upstanding citizen???

C'mon JT.. this is a fvcked up situtation

Not anymore. Stop making a federal case out of a local issue or isolated case. But that is your quest isn't it? divide ancestry from ancestors so they choose to act like society's children your adopted ideology gets to manage the pay to play what if scenarios cradle to grave.

Grow up Peter Pan.

I can't believe you are all glad a 17 year old lost his life

he could have just thrown him out or let the police handle it

17 yr old guy was an idiot, going into a 16 yr old girls bedroom at nite!! if you commit a crime you have to know something bad will happen if your caught.

she let him in. what kind of intruder hides under the bed?

In Texas, he sure will! Guaranfukanteed!

live sure is cheap west of the pecos. unless it's the unborn live

Stop playing potential what if and deal with what did. How could this not have happened at all? The 16 year old girl didn't let the 17 year old into the home. That simple.

According to detectives, his 16-year-old daughter let a 17-year-old boy in the house and snuck him into her bedroom.

live sure is cheap west of the pecos. unless it's the unborn live.

Lost the original argument now you must escalate to abortion. You got nothing but syllogism, semantics, and symbolism. All empty of substance and full of metaphors and metaphysical maybes.

live sure is cheap west of the pecos. unless it's the unborn live

My point exactly. She conspired against her dad thinking she had every "RIGHT" to do that in his provided residence. Want to take this back to social programming somemore?

My guess is in 6 months this girl commits suicide or kills her dad..

he sure did. being a typical teen shouldn't warrant a death sentence in my opinion

Teach these teens eternity is now and this moment is adapt or become extinct. No exception because of social identity, faith, or belief. Action and reaction isn't linear of two sides to every story.

You divide spaced apart currently into space time continuum and that ain't real. that lack of understanding made this situation happen. Now you want to capitalize off the chaos to set new social directives that do not allow genders the ability to know what real is in plain sight.

It will occur again and more often. But that is what happens when real gets ignored for reality's sake that you get to feel superior to those forced into saving conflicting policies to death.